First Days as a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,338 Followers

Before Janet could bring drinks Pam went in the kitchen, grabbed her hand, and brought her back in the living room. Janet stood there.

"Everyone is naked but Janet. Any of you boys want to fix that?" Pam asked.

The boys were getting the clue. 2 stood up. They came over to Janet and removed her top.

"Go ahead, suck those tits," said Pam.

Each of the guys took one nipple in their mouth and sucked on it. Janet grabbed their heads pulled them to her tits and moaned.

Pam got behind Janet and pushed her bikini bottoms to the floor. Now Janet was naked, having her tits sucked.

By this time I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed on one guys lap, straddled his legs and said, "Yes."

"Yes?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "That's informed consent." I looked around the room. "That's for all of you, for all of us."

I stuck my tits in his face. He started sucking them. Pam got on her knees and started sucking one of the guys on the couch. She reached over and started jerking the cock next to him.

Cathy pushed one of the guys on the floor down on his back and straddled his face. She looked at one of the other guys and licked her lips. He stood up and stuck his cock in her mouth.

The 2 guys sucking on Janet's tits pushed her to her knees. She took one cock in her mouth as she jerked the other one. She alternated between them.

Pam looked at the guy she was jerking and said, "Why isn't this thing in my cunt."

He didn't need to be told again. He got behind her and started fucking her. She moaned as his cock slid into her.

I lifted my ass off the guy who was sucking my tits. "What do you want?" I whispered in his ear. "Want to fuck me? Want a blow job?" Want to fuck my ass? Want to fuck someone else? What do you want?"

He reached down, grabbed his cock, and lined it up with my pussy. I slid down on it slowly. Damn it felt good. I moaned as it filled me. He continued to suck my tits as I raised and lowered myself on his cock.

Pam was next to me, on the floor, on her knees. She was sucking one cock and being fucked from behind. I could see her shoved forward on the guys cock each time the other guys cock was shoved into her pussy.

Cathy was moaning on a guy's face as he ate her. She was trying to suck another cock but was really just holding onto it as she rode the guys face to her first orgasm. Janet was on her back being fucked while the other guy was on his knees by her head stuffing his cock in her mouth.

I wanted to see more. I was loving this. I pulled off the guys cock and stood up. He gave an audible moan.

"Hold on lover," I said. I stood up, turned with my back to him and lowered myself back on his cock. "Play with my tits."

He reached around and started pulling on my nipples. I guided his hands so he played with my tits just the way I liked it. I was tingling all over. I watched Pam fuck. The view of the guys cock going in and out of her pussy was making the cock in my pussy feel even better. I could see her juices along the shaft of his cock every time he pulled out of her

I felt it start to build up. It started at the center of my pussy and radiated out. "Oh my god. I'm going to come. Play with my tits. Fuck me. Make me cum!"

He pushed me forward so his cock had a better angle.

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Then he pulled out of me. I moaned in protest. He picked me up and positioned me bending over the dining room table. He then got behind me and rammed his cock back into me. I moaned. He started pumping me hard and fast. I could feel his hips slap against my ass as he drove his cock into me.

"God yes," I groaned. "Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me." I came. The release felt amazing. I had been so horny all day this was just what I wanted. All of a sudden I wondered what this guys name was. I came again. This time he felt my pussy gush on his cock. It was too much for him. With a wild grunt I could feel his cum shoot into me. I came again. I just love the feeling of cum squirting in me. It almost always makes me cum.

He pulled out and sat down on the floor. I kneeled next to him and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked it clean. The taste of my juices and his cum made me want to fuck again. I looked around the room. Cathy was still coming on a guys face while trying to suck the other guys cock.

I walked over. The guy eating her had a hard cock sticking straight up. I straddled it and lowered myself on it. The guy moaned into Cathy's pussy. She turned to look at me.

"Slut," she said.

"God yes," I said feeling full of cock, "and loving it."

She laughed. She looked over at her mom.

"Suck this," she said. She climbed off the guy I was fucking's face and pushed the guy whose cock she was sucking towards me. I immediately grabbed his cock and started sucking it.

She left the room. She was back in 2 minutes. She looked at me. "Cindy is fucking Jimmy in my parents bed," she said.

She went over to where her mom was.

"Get on your back," she said to the guy fucking her.

The guy did what she said.

She grabbed her mom's hand. "Get on top of him," she said.

Her mom straddled the guy and lowered herself on his cock. Cathy showed us what she went to get. It was a bottle of lube. She squirted it on her mom's ass. Then she reached down and rubbed into her ass. Watching Cathy's fingers disappear into her mother's ass was just too much.

"Oh my god. That is so fucking hot. So wrong. So ...unnnnhhhh," I came. Hard. I think I blacked out for a second. I had collapsed on the guy I was fucking. My mouth was near his ear. I whispered, "Cum in me. Please. Now. I want it now."

I felt him shudder and start to cum. My second load, but still hot against my pussy walls. I came again.

I looked up just in time to hear Cathy say, "Fuck my mom's ass." Writing it, it's funny. Who'd have ever thought they'd hear that line.

About then I remembered Cathy's father was in the room. I looked over and he was jerking his cock. Seriously the guy creeped me out. Kind of gave me the oogies I once fucked him.

I felt the cock in me deflate. As it did I watched Janet take a cock up her ass. She was still straddling the other guy. She now had 2 cocks in her. I actually was jealous. I looked at Pam. I could see the guy who she'd been sucking was now fucking her. She had cum all over her ass. She was groaning with every stroke.

I'd lost track of who was doing what. Someone pushed me on my back and started fucking me. I just came and came. I could hear the sound of fucking all around me. I was not sure who was saying what. It was all just incredibly dirty. I felt a cock in my mouth, I started sucking it. After a while I felt hot cum on my face. I scooped it up with my fingers and licked it off.

Someone pulled me on top of them and started fucking me. I just laid on his chest. I felt someone's fingers in my ass. It was Cathy, she was lubing my ass. I felt someone's cock enter my ass. I felt so full. I just kept moaning. I lost track of time. Every nerve in my body was on edge, I have no idea how many times I came or how many times I was fucked. I just kept fucking. I could feel cum dripping out of my pussy and ass. It was on my face, tits, and belly.

I lay on my back panting. Cindy was back in the room. Jimmy was fucking Pam. Cindy was urging him on. Pam's face and tits had cum on them.

"That's it Jimmy. I'm your girl. You want to fuck someone, I'll get her for you. I'm your slut. Fuck her. I'll eat your cum out of her cunt."

Cathy was on the couch. Her mother was between her legs eating her pussy. There was cum all over both of them. One of the guys was fucking Janet from behind. As she sucked Cathy's pussy.

Other guys were just laying around. Their cocks deflated. I had no idea how much they'd cum. I just knew we were all a mess.

I closed my eyes. When I opened them again it was quiet. Cathy was asleep on the couch. Her mom was cuddle up with her. Pam and Cindy were making out on the couch. I had a pillow under my head and someone had thrown a blanket over me.

I fell back asleep.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,338 Followers