All Comments on 'First Erotic Massage'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was at the office party and my boss said he was bored and did I fancy a coffee. Well we had our coffee and then ended up back at the office where we had a bit of a kiss and cuddle. I started to massage his shoulders and he asked me to give him a full body massage. I popped out to the local shop for some baby oil and when I came back he was on his front naked. I massaged his back and nade my way down to his bum. He parted his legs slightly and I could see his heavy scrotum. He turned over and his cock was hard and erect. I poured oil onto his genitals and massaged his package and popped my finger up his chute. I undressed quickly and straddled him so that I could ride his cock. I was facing away from him and he asked me to fuck him leanng forward. That's when I felt his finger go into my bum and he finger fucked me. When I came, I pushed down so rhat I could squirt and at the same time I pushed his fingers out of my bum and did a really big fart. It turned my boss on so much that he shot his load right up my pussy. What a massage session that was .

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 7 years ago
True story

I appreciate reading this true story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

At 59 I developed a sharp pain at the top of my leg and decided to try a massage. The young man performing the massage said he didn't want to get oil on my knickers and asked me to remove them. As he massaged my leg his fingers kept brushing against my pussy. When I didn't object he got more daring and run his finger down my wet slit. I opened my legs wide and he inserted two fingers inside me and pressed my clit hard with his thumb. I knew I was wet down there and could feel an orgasm building. I suddenly had the urge to pee and pushed down hard squirting my love juice high in the air as my body shuddered. He continued to rub my pussy and holding up a condom asked if I wanted more. I nodded and the next thing I knew he had his penis inside me and was banging me hard. He started to rub my clit again and we both exploded in orgasm. I thought I was too old for sex but I've been back three weeks running now and every time have at least three orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting blog post

It seems interesting the number of rules there is for each country about sensual massages, we at London pleasure parlour don't have the strict rules so we can happily tell our clients to sit back and enjoy, take a look at our erotic massage first time experience https://londonpleasureparlour.com/massage-london/erotic-massage-london/what-to-expect-for-your-first-erotic-massage/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My first

Ordinary looking woman about 40 or so, I expected nothing but a rubdown. But she shoved the towel up off my butt in about 30 seconds and was fondling me from behind in about 60 seconds, that was a surprise. Her massage was mostly between my legs with a few minutes of back and legs mixed in.

Being single, I liked that and became a regular, every Saturday at 2 PM.

Then one day she was gone, no idea where. About a year later I was watching the news, there she was with a group of women holding signs complaining about that Senator Bob Packwood.

Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot and erotic, nice job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
577 Followers
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...