All Comments on 'First Erotic Massage'

by massageguy64

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love AMPs

I used to frequent an establishment like that. Hot table shower and a lot of extras!!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 8 years ago
I liked this story.

Your story is very factual. For example, the observation that the poorer the massage the better the sex is probably true.

I have a few questions. At the beginning of the story, you say that you are happily married with a great sex life. Yet, you were only too willing to have sex with Li. Despite the condom, weren't you concerned about catching an STD? Did you feel guilty about cheating on your wife? I still don't understand how Li could have slipped a condom on you without you knowing about it.

I think that just receiving a happy ending might not be considered to be cheating on one's spouse. After all, the woman is just providing a sexual release using her hands. So long as the wife doesn't know, no harm done. No risk of catching an STD. No one gets hurt.

I am looking forward to reading more stories about your massage parlor visits.

rsqman68rsqman68about 8 years ago
Houston AMPs

There are over 500 Asian Massage Parlors (AMP) in Houston and I've frequented many of them over the years. If you can't get laid in Houston......You can't get laid anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story

great story, remind me of my many experiences at asian massage joints,

but never got this kind of full service, at best handjobs to finish but then

I wasn't paying what you did.

embarrassedButembarrassedButover 4 years ago
Thank you.

As a Houstonian, I've wondered about the massage places I've seen. I've heard they were fronts for prostitution. I'm just not interested in sex with someone I don't know. I once had a massage on a cruise ship. It was a couples massage with a girlfriend. She had some experience with therapeutic massages and thought this one was second rate. I thought it was awesome! But really expensive. I see signs advertising for a fraction of what I paid on the ship. I always wondered what I would get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous