First Estate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze for a minute. She was even more exquisite than I imagined. Her breasts were full and large, not a hint of sag in spite of their weight. Her areolas were large and formed a pink cone on the end of each beautiful mound, capped by a rock hard, tiny pink nipple. I palmed then and she moaned and shook when I rolled the nubs between my thumb and forefinger. She pressed them firmly into my hands and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled one hand away and sought my lips with one rubbery tip. I closed them over it and pulled at the little nipple, stretching it and letting it snap back. She groaned and pushed it back inside.

I felt her hand slide down between us and she found how excited she made me.

"Damn, Parker; you're big all over," she whispered.

She stroked me for a minute and I pulled her hand back up.

"No, let me," she whispered.

"I will, but not today," I told her. "Too fast, baby. I think you're special and I want to chase you a while till we've got it all just right. Then I'm going to make love to you until you can't walk. Wait and see what I've got planned for you."

She laid down flat on me again and rubbed those big breasts across my chest.

"That sounds perfect, Parker, but I don't know if I can wait. I want you. I've never felt like this before. I'm just so hot for you. I can't believe I'm acting like this. I'm really not a slut; you just make me so hot."

"I know, I feel the same way. God you're sexy, Sagan. Put your shirt back on, baby, or today is the day."

She kissed me fiercely and ground herself against me and then she sat up and was gone. I cupped her breasts until she pulled the shirt back on and pushed my hands away.

"Let's go grab a bite and then go dancing. I want to rub all over you," she told me.

We changed into casual stuff and I zapped her out to the car.

"I'll never get used to that. I have my own personal angel," she laughed.

We danced until two and I took her home.

Chapter Four

Sunday morning, I got up and got dressed. I texted Boston and asked her if she would go to church with me. She said she would love to go and I picked her up at nine. She told me that Sagan was still asleep. I put her in and we drove down Caesar Chavez to a church near the University where I usually go. To my surprise, and Boston's delight, the pastor preached a sermon on angels. He seemed to know a lot about them and he described what they did, showing us stories from the bible about them.

Boston sat very close to me and held my hand during the whole service. The feel of that little hand made me warm all over. She seemed a little wan. There were dark circles around her eyes. I asked her if she was okay, and she told me she didn't sleep very well last night. I took her to lunch at an Italian place I knew about and she loved the pasta. We walked down the street after lunch and she held my hand and skipped along. I was utterly enchanted with this little gypsy. She had all kinds of questions to ask me, but I didn't know most of the answers. When the sidewalk was empty, I would hold her and zip us up and down the street. I showed her how I could move things without touching them. She was delighted.

"Parker, do angels have souls like people? Have you ever seen an angel? Do you think they really have wings? How come you don't have any wings?"

"Slow down there, tiger. I don't know any of those things. I'm kind of new at this whole angel thing. Remember, I only found out a couple of weeks ago myself. You know nearly as much about it as I do. If Mom was here, we could ask her. She's coming here New Year's eve. Would you like to meet her?"

"I'd love to, Parker. How old is she? Do you think she'll like me?"

"I really don't know how old she is. She hasn't ever told me and I think she'll love you. How could she not. You're the most lovable girl I know."

She squeezed my hand. "You're sweet, Parker. Are you sure you don't want to wait till I grow up and marry me?"

"Ask me again when you're 21," I told her.

"I will," she promised. "I broke up with my boyfriend this week. Do you think we could talk to Pastor Davis about angels? He seems to know a lot about them. Maybe he could answer a lot of our questions."

"We could, but I think my Mom would know more. Let's wait and talk to her. If she doesn't know, I'll make an appointment for us to talk to the pastor."

"Okay, I'm sorry, Parker, but I need to go home now. I'm feeling very tired."

We walked back to the car and I drove her home. When I opened her door, she stood up on the floor of the car so she could be taller. She threw her arms around me and kissed me on the lips.

"Thanks for taking me with you, Parker. This is one of the best days of my life. I love you."

That choked me up a little. I petted her head and squeezed her. "I love you, too, kitten. We'll do it again soon. I'm coming over here for dinner tomorrow. Don't leave me alone with your parents. I'm kind of scared about meeting them."

"I'll protect you," she promised. She jumped down and skipped up the sidewalk to the door. Sagan came out and kissed me when Boston went inside.

"Hey, baby, thanks for taking Boston to church. I can't believe you let her hang out with you like this."

"Well, she's one of my three favorite people in the world," I told her. "If I could, I would take both of you away to live with me so I could hang out with you all the time."

She melted against me. "We'll see," she whispered against my lips.

I hugged her again and went home.

Christmas day was much cooler. It was raining a little, and I gathered my packages and drove to Sagan's house. I rang the doorbell and after a minute, a stunning woman opened the door. It was easy to see where Sagan got her looks. She took my hand in her long, cool fingers.

"Hello, Parker. We're so glad to meet you." Her voice was low and husky. She was nearly as tall as Sagan with that same, big breasted, slender build.

"The girls have told us so much about you. I want you to know how grateful we are to you for saving their lives." She stood on tiptoe and kissed my cheek. "I'm Mona. Come in and meet the others."

She introduced me to her son, Thomas, and her husband, Jackson. They seemed like nice guys and they invited me to watch a football game with them.

I told them I had packages to carry in and they went to the car and helped me carry them. They both loved the Challenger and I promised to take them for a spin later. By the time we got the packages arranged under the tree, Sagan and Boston came downstairs and I was buried under girls, hugging and kissing me.

The doorbell rang and Mona's sister and her husband arrived with their two children. While they were getting settled the bell rang again and it was a delivery. The delivery guy carried in about twenty packages and we stacked them under the tree. I knew they were the clothes for Sagan, but no one else knew where they had come from.

Mona was quite the chef, and dinner was delicious. I had never been a part of a family gathering like this and it made me a little wistful. Growing up, it had been just Mom and me, and this was a completely new experience.

The McDonalds were obviously not a wealthy family, but they just as obviously loved each other. We sat in the living room and with Sagan next to me on the sofa and Boston sitting on my lap I couldn't ever remember being so happy. We played games and then it was time to open presents.

Boston gave me a beautiful, soft scarf and Sagan gave me a beautiful Art book about angels. I wrapped the scarf around my neck and Sagan snuggled into my side.

"I thought you might be interested in that book," she said. "It has the names of every known angel in it and a description of what they are known to do."

The pictures were beautiful and I kissed them both.

Boston squealed with delight when she opened her new iPad, and Thomas was very pleased with his iPod.

"Parker, thank you, but you shouldn't have spent so much," Mona told me.

"Well, I don't know if the girls told you, but I work for Apple," I told her. "I get a discount, and I have a very good job. What's the use of money if you can't make people happy with it?"

She smiled and watching Boston play on her iPad was enough to overcome any reluctance. Boston and Thomas began carrying the packages with Sagan's name on them over and she was soon surrounded by quite a stack.

"Can I help you open them?" Boston asked her.

"No, Boston; those are Sagan's gifts and she wants to open them," her mother said.

"It's okay, Mom. She can help me. If she doesn't we'll be here all night."

The wrapping paper was soon flying and the girls all squeaked with delight as they made Sagan stand up and held things up to her to see how they looked. I had been a little worried that they would be garish and weird. I've seen what some of those fashion gurus do, but my guy had made me proud. This beautiful, but sensible stuff would just enhance Sagan's natural beauty.

She was a little overwhelmed, I could tell. She sat beside me and looked up at me seriously.

"I love all this stuff, Parker, and I'm thankful, but how much did you spend on this?"

"What difference does it make? If I was poor and spending my last dime, it might be different. I'm not. I have more money than I'll ever be able to spend. I closed a 6 billion dollar deal for my company last week. They're very grateful and I got a big bonus I didn't need. I have a girl I want to make very happy and you can't make me feel guilty about that. It's my money and if I want to spend it on you that's what I'm going to do."

There were tears in her eyes as she kissed me. "I am very happy. It doesn't have anything to do with presents, either. It's you, Parker. You make me happy because you're the kind of person you are. Merry Christmas, baby."

Boston came over and reclaimed her spot on my lap. "Hey, stop kissing," she complained. "There's no mistletoe over here." We laughed together and I squeezed my girls up tight.

I took Thomas and Jackson for a ride in the Challenger and we got to know each other a little better. I invited them to a Texas football game and they accepted. I took them back home and Sagan, Boston and I went for a drive to look at the lights. There was a walking park and we strolled along with a girl under each of my arms. Boston quickly grew tired and I carried her piggyback. It was the perfect ending of a perfect Christmas.

Texas was playing in the Cotton Bowl and the girls went with us to the game. Boston wasn't really a football fan but she was a stadium food fan. She looked like she had perked up a bit and the blush was back on her cheeks. We rode up to Dallas in the McDonalds minivan and I sat in the back with a girl on either side of me. It was a little claustrophobic but Boston was as charming and witty as always and Sagan was beauty incarnate. She was wearing some of her new clothes and they were spot on.

Mom flew down for New Year's and I cooked. The girls came over and got acquainted with Mom. She loved them and they couldn't get over how young and beautiful she was. Boston had a million questions and Mom tried to answer them all.

"How old are you, Mrs. Stephens," was the first thing Boston asked her after dinner.

Mom laughed. "Not old enough to be called Mrs. Stephens. My name is Lilith. My driver's license says I'm 32. Do you want to look at it?"

"No, I know you're not 32," Boston told her. "Parker is 26, so unless you had him when you were six, your license is a fake."

"No, honey, it's real, but I have to keep changing it. I'm old enough to remember when the first driver's license was issued. Mine said I was 25 then and I've kept changing it. I don't age, sweetheart. Parker will have to start doing that, too, when he gets older. But to answer your question, I was born in the third year of the reign of king Asshur in the city of Nineveh. My father's name was Mahawi and he was the second son of the angel Shemihazah. He was a Nephilim."

"I've never heard of any of those names," Boston told her. "Who were they and where is that city?"

"Well, if you read the tenth chapter of Genesis in the Bible you'll find out. Nineveh was a city on the east bank of the Tigris River. It was destroyed in 812 BC, but I was long gone by then."

"Lilith, are you telling us that you're thousands of years old?" Sagan asked.

"Please, don't remind me," Mom begged. "I don't want to remember."

The girls laughed. "Will Parker live thousands of years?" Boston asked her.

"If he doesn't die in an accident or someone doesn't kill him. He will never change much from what he is now. He doesn't get sick. Once we mature we stop aging."

Sagan burst into tears. She sobbed uncontrollably and I couldn't get her to stop. Mom came over and sat beside her. She put her arms around her and held her.

"What's wrong, Sagan? Why are you crying?"

"Because I think I'm in love with him. I want to be with him and I'm going to get old and ugly and he will still be young and beautiful and he won't want to be with an old hag."

"I know that's the way it seems, but that's not the way it has to be," Mom patted her. "If you love him and someday you have children, his blood passes on to that child. That child will be just like Parker."

"How does that help me?" Sagan wailed.

"That baby is you as long as it's inside you. Do you think you just give it life and it doesn't give anything to you? You share a blood system. If you have his baby, you'll never get old. You will become something different."

"What will she become," Boston asked.

"She will become something called a Siren."

"You mean like the seductresses of Greek mythology?" I asked.

"No, that's a corruption of the texts," Mom said. "They become women of great power, singers and weavers of power, but peaceful. The ancient word means something like 'mourners.' But they don't die."

That calmed her somewhat. "If you or Parker gave someone a blood transfusion, would it work the same way?" Boston asked.

"I don't know, sweetheart. That's a very good question. I know a way to find out."

"Tell us," Boston said.

"The next time you're sick, if it works like that, you could get a transfusion from Parker. If it heals you, you'll become immune to the disease and you'll never be sick again. We don't get sick."

"I'm sick now," Boston said. "I have lymphoma. I'm waiting for a bone marrow transplant."

"My poor baby; I'm so sorry," Mom said.

"Sweet Jesus, Boston," I said. "Why didn't you tell me? Sagan, you never mentioned a word about this."

"Boston made me promise not to. She doesn't like to talk about it."

Boston climbed onto my lap. "I didn't want you to worry about me, Parker. I'm just sick. When people find out they don't treat me the same. I get blood transfusions every couple of weeks while I'm waiting for a donor and it makes me feel better. Do you still love me?"

"How could you even ask that? Of course I still love you. Why would you being sick make me not love you?"

"Well, some people don't like being around sick kids. Will you give me a transfusion, Parker?"

"I want to, but I don't know if I can. What blood type are you?"

"I'm B positive. What are you?"

"I don't know. Mom, do you know?"

"Yes, you're something that doesn't fit on human charts. Don't worry though; you can give blood to anyone. You can't take blood from humans but you can give it to them."

"Then yes, I will give you a transfusion, Boston. How will we do it, though? I don't want anyone finding out about this."

"I know people," Mom said. "You don't live as long as I have without knowing people. We can't do it here. I don't know anyone in Texas. I do know people in Boston that we could get to do it."

"How would we get Boston to Boston?" I asked. We all laughed at the expression. "We need a plan."

"I'm good at planning," Sagan said. "Let me think a minute."

She was silent for a few minutes. "I've got it," she said. "I'll tell Mom and Dad that Lilith has invited us to Boston next weekend and we'll all fly up there. Parker; I hate to ask you, but can you buy us tickets? I can't afford that and neither can Mom and Dad. They owe hospital bills they'll never be able to pay the way it is."

"Of course I will," I told her. "I'll make the arrangements today. No, tomorrow; they probably aren't open today. Will you do it Boston?"

"Yes, this is the best hope I've had since I was five. I've been in remission three times, Parker and it always comes back. The bone marrow transplant is kind of a last ditch effort. I don't want to die. Thank you Parker."

"Don't get your hopes up too high, sweetheart," Mom told her. "We don't know if this is going to work."

"Even if it doesn't, we'll find something, Boston. We'll scour the earth for a solution. I'm not about to let you die. You're too precious to me." I told her.

"Can angels heal people?" she asked Mom.

"Yes, but they're dangerous to people like me and Parker."

"Can you heal people?"

"I don't know, honey. I don't know how. I think I could if I knew how to do it. If it comes to that, I'll capture an angel and find out. That's maybe one of those last ditch efforts. It might get me killed."

"No, I don't want you to do that," Boston said. "I would rather die myself than for you or Parker to get hurt. Let's try the transfusion first. It's too bad I'm little or I could just have Parker's baby."

"Boston! You're impossible," her sister told her. "I can't believe you said that."

"I love Parker. If I were big, I would love to have his baby. You love him, too, Sagan. Don't pretend like you don't."

"See what I deal with every day?" she told me. "It's like living with Alice and her world is Wonderland. I never know when she's going to pop down the rabbit hole."

"You're delightful, child," Mom told her. "Don't ever change."

I squeezed her until she couldn't breathe. "Well, dinner won't eat itself. Let's eat and we'll let next week take care of itself."

We ate and I drove us to San Antonio and we did the River Walk. It was great to have Mom along. I hadn't spent much time with her since I moved to Texas. I carried Boston most of the time. She got tired easily and some things I had noticed about her began to add up. I wasn't going to let this little pixie out of my life.

When we took them home, Mom and I had a long talk.

"Mom, how could you capture an angel?"

"I know when they're around. There are millions of them and I see them pretty often. I'm warded and they can't see me unless I let them. I don't. There are sigils and weapons I can use. You can do it, too, but you don't want to mess around with them. I've done it before. They're deadly, Parker. I mean, not to humans, but to us. They've nearly wiped us off the earth four different times. I think God hates us. We're something that wasn't supposed to happen. I think he was worried that we would take over the earth and there wouldn't be any pure humans left. That interfered with his plan for Jesus and he wouldn't let that happen."

"I just can't believe all this stuff is real," I told her. "I mean, God, Jesus, angels; I thought that was all just myths. I guess I always thought there must be a God, but I didn't think much in the Bible was true."

"Well, the history is true. I've lived through most of it. I don't know about some of it, but I know angels and demons are real. I've met them. I've seen what they do. I've tried to make things normal for you, Parker. I can't do that anymore. I'm going to teach you things. This is stuff you need to know to survive. You've been a great kid. You're the best kid I've ever had."

"Mom, what are you saying? Do I have brothers and sisters?"

"No; not for a long time. I haven't had a child for more than 500 years. Your brothers and sisters are all dead except for two. They're in prison and I never want to see them again. They're evil. It's a great temptation, Parker. If you weren't you, I would be very worried. When you start manifesting power it's like it goes to our heads and we lose control. You won't do that, will you?"