First Estate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was happy with that. I took her home and flew out to Sydney on Monday. I was there all week and again my abilities stood me in good stead. I closed two big deals and the iPhone was set to dominate Australia for the next decade. It took me until Thursday. I flew back to Austin in time to pick Sagan up and we went back to the airport and got on a plane for Georgetown on Grenada.

We boarded a commuter in Georgetown and flew across blue water to Petit Martinique. It was 85 degrees and sunny when got off the plane. There was a van waiting for us and it took us to the Hotel. I didn't know how Sagan would feel about us having one room, but she didn't act like she expected anything else. We changed into swimwear and t-shirts and walked down the beach carrying a small cooler full of beer and water and Sagan carried a bag full of towels and stuff.

We found a secluded inlet with a reef visible off the shore about 100 feet. We swam out and snorkeled for a couple of hours. It's impossible to get tired in the ocean but we finally swam back to the beach.

We spread a blanket out and lay in the sun, drinking beer and talking. She felt like she was burning and she let me put sun block on her. She had on a little black bikini that didn't cover much and I spent a lot of time rubbing the sun block into that beautiful skin. By the time I finished she was visibly aroused, but I didn't push it and we just relaxed in the sun. Sand seemed like a problem to me for romance at the beach. We had a perfectly good, air-conditioned room for that.

We played in the water and soaked up the sun and as it began to set we walked back to the Hotel with our arms around each other. She unpacked her stuff while I showered and I put on khakis and a polo shirt and went to the bar while she showered and changed. She came and found me when she was finished and she was as beautiful as I'd ever seen her. She had on an olive drab, semi-transparent wrap around skirt with bright red flowers and a bright red crepe top with the tails tied up. She had sandals on and she padded up and stood by me at the bar.

"You expecting someone?" I asked her.

"Yes, my boyfriend is supposed to meet me here."

"Looks like he stood you up, beautiful. How about you and me go grab a bite to eat?"

I offered her my arm and she slipped her hand through it. I led her off to the hotel restaurant. We had fresh fish and lots of different kinds of fruit.

We danced a couple of dances at the bar and went for a walk on the beach. I was dying in anticipation and evidently, she was feeling the same way because she turned us around and steered us back toward our hotel.

She was shedding clothes when we stepped into the room. I went into the bathroom and turned the water on in the red, heart shaped tub. I took off my shirt and shoes and all she had on was a white, lacy pair of panties and a matching bra. I dumped some bubbles in the tub, stripped and climbed in. She came and stood in the doorway, hipshot and leaning against the door.

"You look comfortable," she said.

"I'll be more comfortable with you in here with me."

She took off her bra and hung it over the door. Her breasts were as beautiful as I remembered. It had been pretty dark the last time and in the light, they were even more beautiful. She sauntered over and stripped the panties down those impossibly long legs. Her butt was amazing. It was small and firm, perfectly rounded into a near shelf on top. She turned to face me and the little patch of dark curls between her thighs was entrancing. She turned on the jets and stepped in, lying back against me with her head on my shoulder. I crossed my arms over her and pulled her back against me. We played until the water grew cool and I stood up and helped her out. I dried her with a big, fluffy towel and ran it over me as well. I picked her up and took her to bed.

She was very inexperienced but she had good instincts and she wanted to try everything. She came easily. I found that out the first time I took those coral colored nipples inside my lips. She gasped and pulled on my head, burying me in that luscious mound. She moaned out my name again and again as I took the other breast and loved all over it. She was shuddering and she came for a long time.

When I slid my hand down that sleek body she shivered and jumped when my hand cupped her sweet little pussy. It was very wet and when I stroked her clit her hips bucked up, seeking more of that touch. I stroked her to an orgasm, my lips locked to hers and she was moaning into my mouth. I kissed my way south and she shivered and clutched my hair. She was reluctant to let me taste her at first. She had never had oral sex, but once she got over that initial shyness she went off like a bomb. She shuddered and gasped through two orgasms before pulling me back up.

"My God, Parker, I can't believe you did that. That felt so good. I'm going to want to do it again a lot. I hope you like it."

"I liked it better than anything I've ever done," I told her. "I like making you cum, Sagan. You're always beautiful, but when you cum it's transcendent. The look on your face was nearly enough to make me cum without touching my cock."

She smiled. "I want you to touch me with it now. I need you inside me, Parker."

I eased up over her and slid inside the hottest woman on earth. She was very wet and I slid in easily for a ways. After that it was slow going. By the time I was fully inside she was groaning.

"Dear Jesus, Parker. I thought you would never get all the way in! God, it feels good. Fuck me now, but go slow for a while."

It was slow and sweet and it lasted a long time. I came in about five minutes, but I was so in love with her and she was so hot I never went soft. I just kept moving and it got faster and she just kept cumming until she was wrung out like a rag. I lost track of her orgasms when it seemed like she was just cumming constantly and when I emptied myself into her she went limp.

"Fuck, Parker," she said. "I thought you were going to kill me! I need to rest, baby. That was so amazing! I love you, I love you, I love you!"

I kissed her and we whispered and petted until we napped for a while. When I woke up I looked at that incredible girl in bed with me and I was instantly erect again. I raised her leg gently and slipped into her from behind. She woke up with a gasp and I rolled her over onto her stomach and mounted her again. I put my lips close to her ear.

"Sagan, I'm going to fuck you until you lose your voice from screaming," I told her.

She laughed. "You better get started then."

After the fourth time she went limp and I held her in my arms with those big, beautiful breasts on my chest and we drifted off.

We went sailing the next day and the next night was even better. I was well and truly in love with this girl. I couldn't keep my eyes and hands off her and just thinking about her made me weak in the knees. She was witty and funny; kind and interested in everything about me. I didn't know anyone like her existed and I knew this was the girl for me.

Our last day on the island we never left our room. We ordered in room service and fed each other. Twice in the night, she woke me up with her lips moving over me. After the second time, we were resting and she moved up to look in my eyes.

"What are you thinking, my dusky angel," she asked me.

"I was thinking how much I love you," I told her.

"Me, too. Parker, I don't know if I can go back to life like it was before after this. I don't think I can stand only seeing you only on weekends. I think I'm addicted to you. What am I going to do? I want to make love with you every day."

"Well, I told you I wanted to take you away and keep you with me all the time. You told me 'We'll see.' Maybe the time has come to see?"

"Would you like it if I moved in with you?"

"Yes, if that's what you want. I don't know what your parents will think about that."

"Mom would be fine with it. Dad, not so much. I don't even want to think about Boston. I don't think I can leave her, Parker."

"I know what you mean. I remember the deal being for both of you. Do you think your parents would let her stay with us part of the time?"

"I don't know. That would be pushing it. She can get them to do nearly anything she wants. Do you think you could, I don't know, use the force on them somehow so they would be okay with it?"

"What am I, Darth Vader? I don't know how to do that and I wouldn't do it if I could. Let's try persuasion first. Your mom likes me; you know that. Let's just talk to her. If she agrees, so will your Dad. He's a pretty agreeable guy. But I want you to know that I'm going to keep you with me anyway."

"I love it when you talk dirty like that. Will it be durance vile?"

"Not for me. It's going to be passion unleashed. Sagan, I also want you to know that I intend to marry you when you get out of school and see what you want to do with your life. Make plans that include me, okay?"

"You haven't asked me to marry you."

"No, and I'm not going to as long as you're in school. You may decide by then you don't want to be with me. We're both young, baby. We've got lots of time. I just want you to know that I will ask you when I think everything is right."

She sighed and lay there with her cheek on my chest. We drifted off and slept until time to leave the next day.

On the flight home, I began to notice a kind of humming sound. I thought it was my ears not adjusted right to the pressure and I yawned a couple of times to equalize the pressure. It didn't go away and I told Sagan what was going on.

"What do you think it is?" she asked.

"I have no idea. It's a little unsettling though."

I looked around the cabin and noticed a woman sitting in the back staring at me. I began to feel a pressure in my head like my blood pressure was getting high or something. It felt like someone was trying to open my mind with a crowbar. I pushed against it, trying to imagine it going away. It receded a little and I heard a voice in my mind.

"Who are you? I don't recognize you."

I pushed it away harder and felt it give a little. The movie Sagan was watching on her laptop fuzzed and sputtered. The crowbar jabbed me again and I threw all my effort into sending it back where it came from.

I felt it move away and suddenly I became aware that the woman staring at me was an angel named Mariha. She thought of herself, not as an angel, but a "Watcher." I glanced back at her just in time to see her collapse forward in her seat. The stewardess ran back and pulled her upright. Her nose was bleeding. Her blood looked more blue than red. Two more came running and they helped her forward. They strapped her in and one of them went into the cabin.

The captain announced that we had a medical emergency on board and we would be landing in Miami to take care of it.

I told Sagan what had happened and she was horrified.

"Parker, you hurt her. Why did you do that?"

"I didn't mean to. She was trying to do the same thing to me and I just turned it back on her. What should we do?"

"I think we should try to explain to her. What if she reports you to God or something?"

"If God is really like what the Bible says, he already knows. Can you miss a day of school? If you can, we'll get off in Miami and try to talk to her."

"Yes, there's nothing I can't miss. I'll tell Mom we'll be a day late."

When the plane landed, they took Mariha off and then we all disembarked. We followed the ambulance in a cab and found out the hospital they took her to. As soon as they checked her out and the doctors left, we went into her room.

She was lying in bed with her eyes closed but she sat up when we came in and started making some motions with her hands.

"Wait," Sagan told her. "There's been a misunderstanding. Please, we aren't going to hurt you and we just want to talk."

She relaxed a little. "Who are you? Are you a demon or a Watcher? Why did you attack me like that?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to attack you," I told her. "I thought you were attacking me. I'm not a demon. I don't even know what a demon is."

"What are you then? You can't be an angel and not know what a demon is."

I didn't want to tell her. "I'm something else. If you don't know, you're not supposed to know. I mean you no harm and I'm not evil. Sagan is a human girl. I'm something else but I wanted to reassure you that I didn't mean to hurt you."

She smiled. "I'm not really hurt. I just wasn't prepared for you to push back like that. Let's get out of here and we'll talk."

She pulled the IV's out of her arm and I got her clothes out of the closet. I waited outside and Sagan helped her dress. When they came out, we left and caught a cab to a Hotel. I checked in and we went to the room.

"Listen, I know your name is Mariha and you're an angel. That's really all I know. I don't want to interfere with your business. How did you know I was on that plane?"

"I felt you. You were causing quite a disturbance in fields we can sense. It was as if an archangel was on the plane. Are you an archangel? I thought I knew enough about all of them to recognize them."

"No, I'm not. Listen, Mariha, I'm not sure I can trust you. What are you going to do? What are your intentions toward me?"

"I don't have any. You aren't part of my mission. I was just curious. I was Watching over someone on that plane. I didn't know you would be there."

"Who were you watching?" Sagan asked.

She didn't say anything for a long time. "I was watching you, Sagan," she finally said. "There were some unusual disturbances around you lately and I was sent to check on it. I'm supposed to check on your little sister, too."

"That won't be necessary," I told her. "I caused the disturbances and I'm taking care of them."

"What am I supposed to tell my superior? That an unnamed I don't know what, of tremendous power and the ability to knock a Watcher out, has it under control?"

"Can you lie?" I asked her.

"Yes, but why would I?"

"You do me a favor and I'll do you a favor."

"What kind of favor do you want?" she asked.

"I want you to tell your superior that you checked it out and all that happened is that a little girl recovered from cancer unexpectedly."

"Did you heal her?"

"Yes I did. She's fine now and she's going to stay that way."

"What kind of favor will you do for me?"

"What do you want? I'll do anything you want that won't hurt anyone or cause any harm to anyone I love."

"Let me think about it for a minute."

She sat without moving for at least five minutes. Sagan used the restroom and came back. She sat on my lap and I held her close. Finally, Mariha seemed to make up her mind.

"Okay, I'll do it. The favor I want from you is for you to trust me."

"I don't understand. Trust you to do what?"

"Tell me who you are. I won't tell anyone."

"Do you swear not to try to harm me or anyone I love? Do you swear not to tell anyone?"

"By the name of God, the eternal Yahweh, I swear."

"Can you lie about that?"

"I could, but it would destroy me."

"What do you think, Sagan? Should I tell her?"

"Yes you should. She's going to cover up Boston being healed for us. We need information, Mariha. Will you answer some questions?

"Yes, I'll tell you anything I know."

"I'm a Nephilim," I told her. "I'm very young and ignorant. I don't know what I can do."

She gasped and made some gestures in the air.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"It was a warding. I've cut off all possibility of us being overheard or detected. How can you be a Nephilim? I thought they were all dead or in prison. We destroyed the last one 21 years ago. I should have known what you were. I did a tour in that prison and I used to know a Nephilim. No one knows about you."

"What would they do if they knew," Sagan asked.

"Nothing, so far as I know. We don't have any orders about you. I would know. It's possible that someone might try to destroy you. I don't think they would without orders, but it's possible. God knows about you, but he hasn't done anything about it. That tells me that you aren't evil. If you were, I would have orders. I'm afraid I'm going back on my promise to answer questions. I'll answer some, but not about what you can do. There's a big problem with that. I don't want you doing anything. I will tell you this, if you start using your power, you're the most dangerous thing on earth. You've got the horsepower of an archangel and your ancestors killed thousands of us before we overcame them by sheer weight of numbers."

"Does that include healing little girls with cancer?" I asked her.

"No, that's a righteous act. That would get you credit, not blame. But if you do things like that you're going to attract attention you don't want. You need to be warded if you expect to escape the kind of notice you don't want. Do you know how to ward yourself?"

"I don't know anything. I only found out I was a Nephilim a few months ago."

"How did you find out?" she asked me.

"I can't tell you that. Someone told me that knows. I can teleport and lift heavy things. I can do minor telekinesis and read minds a little. That's all I know."

"I can teach you how to do wards, but that's all I'm going to do right now," she said. "You need to ward Sagan and her sister, too. If you plan to heal anyone else, they need to be warded. Don't do anything unusual where anyone can see you."

"I don't want to do anything but be a normal guy," I told her. "I want to work at my job, love my family, marry my girlfriend and live a normal life. I have no desire to take over the world or fight angels. I healed a little girl I love that had cancer by giving her a transfusion. I wish I knew how to heal people without bleeding. I don't want to be the world's doctor, but I do want to be able to protect people I love. Will you teach me how to heal, and answer a couple of questions about the transfusion?"

"Yes, I'll do that. You know that some of us always wanted to teach the hidden knowledge to humans. Two hundred Watchers are in prison now for doing that. I narrowly escaped myself. What do you want to know?"

"I want to know if she'll get sick again. I want to know if she's like me now because I gave her my blood. I want to know if the same thing would happen if I gave Sagan my blood."

"Okay, I'll tell you. The sister is a Siren. Anyone you give blood to will become a Siren. They won't be your size or have your intellect because that's genetic, but they'll be stronger, smarter, and faster and they won't ever age or get sick. That's how your ancestors tried to rule the world. They transfused tens of thousands of humans. They mind-controlled millions and bred humans as if they were cattle. I don't like to think about those days coming back. Don't do it. If you want a family, keep it among them. If I find out you're doing something like that, I'll report it and be destroyed by my oath. I don't care. I'd rather die than see the bad old days come back. We nearly destroyed humanity to get rid of your ancestors. Don't let that happen again."

"I won't, I swear it to you."

Mariha flew back to Austin with us and she taught me how to do wards and heal people. She was really a very lovely and kind person. I told her she was a real angel and she got a kick out of that. I introduced her to Boston and she was in awe of Mariha. She promised to visit often and answer a lot of our questions about angels and history. She wouldn't really talk theology. She wouldn't tell us anything about heaven or hell, whether or not I had a soul, what angels did other than watch over people or anything about God. She told us that a lot of the information we had was wrong, but a good bit of it was right as well.

"Most of the things you're asking me about are matters that impact faith," she said. "You aren't supposed to know. It wouldn't require faith if you know."

1...34567...22