All Comments on 'First Estate Bk. 02: Destiny's Child'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lila? Lilith?

?

slm59slm59about 6 years ago
Thank you! ❤❤❤

I am so thrilled that you've continued this story. It was an awesome first chapter and I wait can't for more (not that I have a choice 😊). Thanks!

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
just about perfect.

So the only complaint is you forgot the th. well you shortened Benson to Ben a couple of times as well. But I am not complaining. Love the story full speed ahead PLEASE.....***** more if possible.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter!

This is a pleasure to read. Great writing and an exceptional plot!

LBLR15LBLR15about 6 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for sharing your talents. Love the story, hope you are doing well health wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Now that is a way to start off the second book. I'm so glad that you are making such amazing progress with this story. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep up the good work, congratulations

Really enjoy your work, hope to see the next one and hopefully other after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who is Lila?

I must have lost myself somewhere, but I don't remember Lila from the ealier story and I do not see her mentioned inthis one until she is suddenly there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Work

I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. You are truly gifted and I can't wait to see how this whole story plays out. Thank you for sharing

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 5 years ago
More Please!!!!!!!

If not here then where?

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who is Lila

To Anonymous below: Lila is just a shortened form of Lilith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Such a well written wonderful story.

I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please!

When is the rest of the story coming?

eodomeodomover 5 years ago
Love you and your work

I’ve been following you for several year and was so pleased when you returned to literotica. I’ve been reading some of your new works and rereading some of the older work. You are definitely getting better and I’m a solid fan. Keep up the great work and btw, finish this one😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want to see more,

Please continue this story. I would really like to see how it end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

' Of course, they could all make money out of nearly any raw material if they chose. Greyson had learned the hard way that huge amounts of cash made people suspicious when the police investigated her for money laundering. '

Rofl!! Nothing like helping to devaluate our currency worse than our shitty government already has, lol!

' He carried her to bed and continued to make love to her for two hours. She was exhausted and collapsed on top of him. '

Two hours, damn! Must be that magically healing pussy, hehehe! On occasion I'll stretch it out to an hour with my wife and by then she's calling out a surrender and begging me to please cum. Hehe. Of course the penalty is no sex for yours truly for about three days, till she quits walking funny ;). I'm usually exhausted by then anyway.

I was feeling kind of robbed when Greyson and Benson first told each other they were in love. I was getting all excited about their first time together, her first time with a man too! We got one line of foreplay, then it was; Exit Stage Left, door closed. End chapter. Huh? Whaaaa.... Damn! I was robbed! So when I'm fucking my wife later, silent and looking grumpy, and she says "What the hell, I thought we were going to rollplay that story you were reading?!", I'm going to roll my eyes and give her your email address! ;)

Anyways, still a freaking amazing story! It's awe inspiring and the work you've put into it just to keep up with the character cast is something else! I couldn't believe how wonderfully long the first book was!! I'm hoping to see more on this one in the near future, thanks for sharing one of your passions with us!!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 5 years ago
Still waiting for the next installment here.

Both this story and Eye in the Sky are desperately in need of their next installments!

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

This (as well as part one) is fantastic, and I'm waiting with baited breath for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And now folks....

Blackrandl1958, you are way out of depth on this course, it will take a lot of digging to get out of this pit....

As usual, even this one proves you are gifted. But everything has become disjointed and confusing in this one. Definitely not your genre.

Still, you are a star, not just a shooting star....

FWW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
similarity

another similar author of this genre = Kylie Chan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving this story

According to the story listing, it's been a little over two years since you wrote this part. I'm still looking forward to seeing more.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I love this story. The love, the erotic, the characters. It's fun, it's captivating. Please continue with the story, and ... Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really disappointed that it’s been 2 years without an update. Read both parts in one go and am dying to see the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Happened upon this for the first time today and was so engrossed that I read both stories back to back! Any updates on if/when you'll finish this?

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69almost 3 years ago

Was loving this story line, then a brick wall :(

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Very good series. Looking forward to more. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again.

This follow-up story contains a number of holes that drag it below your usual magic par. In my view, there are too many loose ends and it takes a while before we can make some connections with the first part of First Estate. For instance, What happened to the parents of Boston and Sagan? Where are the main characters of the first story of First Estate. What is happening to them while you present the second generation?

The number of names and characters in this second part generates confusion. Give us a page on which you have the names of the parents of the second generation with the names of the kids to help us to follow the story.

I hope to eventually see the rest of the story.

BJ

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

Why haven't you continued this story? You are still writing. I read all of the first 22 pages and then found only 5 in the next chapter. When I saw trilogy I realized you had abandoned this story, yet you continue to write others.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

So excited to read the final chapter! Is there anything a reader can do to encourage you to finish this trilogy? Please? Thank you for this story so far.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Great story but it is UNFINISHED! Please come back and finish it.

orion6275orion6275over 2 years ago

thank you for a wonderful story, love the characters, please finish the story! you said it was three books, am I missing something.

again thank you very much

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Geeze why is it most not all the writers here never finish all these great stories ? I have read tons of amazing stories here this 1 is no exception but never get finished ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An arresting narrative. Benson is a lot like his dad.

These stories and characters are as addicting as Greyson herself. Look forward to the saga continuation. Thank you, author.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

How that I'm hooked, please don't abandon us and leave the story hanging. I knew something was wrong when things start getting serious but there are only a few pages of story left. Keeping my fingers crossed, thanks.

JoeyMtSacJoeyMtSacover 1 year ago

Amazing story, Randi!! Please, please, pretty please finish this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, 10 stars

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi:

Second reading and still amazed at the imagination at work. I hope for a follow up (two would be even better) that will close the loopholes left in this story.

5*

BJ

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

How could the story end without telling the story of Boston and Patrick's first time and wedding? I guess author lost interest near the end of the first part and rushed it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Going to be very tough waiting for the next "episode/chapter". Im old, impatient, and dont wanna die before the end of the story altho, come to think of it, i guess ill be disappointed and then i wont. lol. rk

ricm78ricm7810 months ago

It has been several years, will there be another chapter. I read the stories the first time they were published here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am waitin for the other parts Randi, doesn't matter whether u write them up tomorrow

Judged_uptonogoodJudged_uptonogood7 months ago

Please 🙏 🙏 🙏 write more on this story it's been great so far!

KahunabobKahunabob6 months ago

Interesting story so far. The Lilith-Lila name change halfway through the last two pages threw me for a loop for a second or two. If you're ever doing a revision of these stories in order to publish them, I'd suggest sticking with Lilith.

RimmerdalRimmerdal5 months ago

While a great story that is well written.

It went down the typical Blackrandi road of just another 'Love Fest'.

Hoping as this continues it moves back into what was hinted at of more fighting between 'Good' and 'Evil' rather than more sexfestival.

StanRamesStanRames4 months ago

Very good! Don't leave us hanging!!!!!

LDO4CNOLDO4CNO3 months ago

I love your stories and only wish I had talent enough to write as well as you and several other authors on this site but alas I am deficient in that area. I see this story is several years old and you’ve written several others since

then so I’m guess there will be no follow-up to the First Estate series. I am disappointed but certainly enjoyed the two you wrote. All the best!

MattKesterMattKesterabout 1 month ago

I love this on-going story and am totally invested, so keep it coming! Please!

Two minor notes:

1. Lila was always Lilith until the last page. Please keep naming consistent; believe me, it helps.

2. I fell in love with Greyson. Important to note that she is the offspring of a Nephilim and Watcher (angel). That means she's an angel, right? You keep referring to her as a Siren.

ShelbyNooneShelbyNooneabout 1 month ago

It’s now 6 years since part 2 of the trilogy was published, and the final chapter doesn’t appear to be forthcoming. The concepts of God and the heavenly host are refreshing as they don’t follow much of the American-Christian myth. That the Father is separate from the Son, and that he doesn’t share all of his thoughts and plans, that his silence is as important as his spoken word is powerful. I love the writing, editors are as much at fault as the author for minor grammar and name errors. I hope Randi finds the initiative, and time, to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Damn, you sure can weave a tale!

Can Orion(the hunter?) Be redeemed? Is he bent that way or is there another element of causation affecting his pathogenic behavior. Amazing tension and a cliff hanger. I will be disappointed if any of the MC's are destroyed or cripple. (Inshallah...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7422 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

First Estate Previous Part
First Estate Series Info

SIMILAR Stories