First Estate Bk. 02: Destiny's Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head toward him and looked at him with sleepy eyes. The violet peeped out from behind long blonde lashes. She offered him her lips and he continued his motion, causing her to gasp against him. She rolled onto her back and he brought her quickly to her peak with his hands and lips moving over her. She grew tense and shuddering; then exploded under his touch. She moaned out her pleasure and continued to writhe for long moments. Her motions slowed and she pushed his hand away.

"Stop, Ben; I can't stand any more. God, baby; you sure know how to wake a girl up."

She rolled on top of him and felt his burgeoning excitement. She reached back and brought him into position; enveloping him in her heat. She began to move against him and around him and the world went away for a while. Only Greyson and Benson existed and that distinction blurred as she joined their minds even more closely than their bodies.

She rested beside him and he nuzzled her cheek. "I can't tell you how happy I am," she whispered.

"I know; me too, babe. Damn, you're so incredible it drives me wild. I'm in danger, Greyson. I could lose myself in you. When you get inside my head like that, it's just as if we're not two people anymore. I know how good I feel and you give me how good you feel and it's almost too much for me. I never want it to end. You're like a very powerful drug. I could become hopelessly addicted."

"That's my plan," she giggled. "But I know what you mean. You aren't in any danger though. You're safe with me. I would never hurt you, Benson."

"I know, but I nearly drowned there. Do you want to do it again?"

She did, and they didn't leave the house that day. They never left the bed except to visit the restroom and take a shower together.

After the shower, she led him back to the bed and he pushed her down on her belly, her adorable butt waving enticingly. "God you've got a sweet ass, Greyson," he told her.

She wiggled it and flexed, making her cheeks dance. "Do you want it?" she asked.

"Really, you'd let me?"

"Of course. I've never done it, but I want to try everything with you."

"Maybe, but I think it sounds painful," He told her. His cock was an iron bar and he slipped into her hot little pussy from behind. "I think I want this instead."

They were starving by evening and he went and got Chinese carryout that they ate in bed. They talked for hours, holding each other until they fell asleep. She awoke him the next morning with her lips moving downward beneath the covers and when she took him in her mouth he cried out in an agony of pleasure.

She showered and put on the Celtics jerseys. She made it incredibly sexy as she padded into his kitchen looking for something to eat. She opened the refrigerator and cabinet doors, found ingredients and made ham and cheese omelets. He joined her when he was out of the shower and they ate breakfast, cuddled together on the sofa.

"Benson, we're going to have to go grocery shopping if I'm going to stay here," she told him. "Do you eat out all the time?"

He laughed. "I do most of the time. I nuke packaged stuff sometimes but I don't cook much. Do you want me to cook for you?"

"Yes, or I'll cook for you, but I don't like eating out all the time. I like to cook and I like to feed people that enjoy food."

"Oh, my God, I must be doing something right. Everything I know about you is perfect, Greyson."

She did her usual blush. "Thank you, Benson. See, I'm practicing accepting compliments."

"Yes you are, babe. I like to cook too, but mostly something special. I grill a lot. I like to cook special dinners, but not every day."

"Then I'll cook every day, you cook when you're feeling like it. But you have to wash the dishes when I cook, Okay?"

"Yes, that's fine. I'll just use the dishwasher. Greyson, you said 'if I'm going to stay here.' Does that mean you'll stay with me?"

"Yes, I'll stay for a while; maybe forever. I can't stay all the time though. I have things to do at River House. Maybe you could come and stay with me there when I'm busy. I could use your help."

"I don't know, babe. I'd be embarrassed around Mom and Dad and Mariha sleeping with you there."

"Why on earth would you be embarrassed? I have my own wing. Besides, everyone sleeps with everyone around there. Well, I don't, and the twins don't. I guess Sloan and Orion don't either, but our parents do. They're the most non-embarrassed people in the universe."

"Yes, I know. They embarrass me sometimes. I love them, but they're somewhat odd, Greyson. You know that. Have you ever tried to explain our siblings to a friend?"

"No, I just tell them they're relatives. I do know what you mean though. I think it's cool the way they all love one another and share. I don't want to do that, though. I don't want to share you with anyone."

"No, me either. That would drive me crazy. I'm not like them. You belong to me, Greyson. Remember that."

"I will. That makes me very happy, Ben. Now, where is the nearest grocery store? Take me there. No, wait; let me take an inventory and make a list first."

He wrote down what she told him and the list grew very long. "How long are you staying?" he asked her.

"I'll stay two weeks. Then I need to go back. I'll stay at River House for two days then come back. I'll stay here three days a week. Until everything is settled, I won't take more time off than that. If you come and help me I can take that much."

He held her tight for a while. He couldn't believe that this amazing creature would stay with him. He realized he had been in love with her for years. Now she was his, and he was going to make her very happy.

They bought hundreds of dollars worth of groceries. She was absolutely delighted with every purchase and her delight was infectious. He had never had as much fun doing anything as he did doing it with Greyson. Her enthusiasm for life was boundless. They spent hours shopping and she decided that his cookware was inadequate as well. She took him to buy new pans and it took them two hours to carry everything in and put it away.

He complained that she was breaking the bank and she giggled. "Don't be silly," she said. "I'm rich and so are you. Bronley makes sure of that."

Bronley was their father's business partner. She employed all the kids except Sloan, who worked for Oniah. Of course, they could all make money out of nearly any raw material if they chose. Greyson had learned the hard way that huge amounts of cash made people suspicious when the police investigated her for money laundering. She made the investigation go away by influencing the minds of the investigators, but she was careful to have a source for her wealth after that. She had shared her experiences with her siblings and they avoided that trap.

Benson smoked chickens that day and they ate them for dinner and had chicken sandwiches for lunch the next day as well. He took her to movies and to a Celtics game. She toured the city with him and they went to a Patriots game. They went to listen to the orchestra and took in a play. They walked in the parks and went out fishing on a charter boat.

Benson found that he was desperately in love with her and didn't want to spend a minute away. She was equally enchanted with him. He kept her laughing, and he couldn't keep his hands off her. This caused her to be constantly horny and they made love relentlessly. She had never had an orgasm with a man before and that he could keep her in that state for hours caused her to worship him.

The two weeks passed instantly it seemed, and she went back to River House. He moped around for a day and manifested there the next day. He couldn't stand to be away from her.

His mother was ecstatic to see him. Sagan was a tall, gorgeous Siren and he squeezed her tightly. He hugged his father and swung Mariha and Lilith around in his arms. They kept him busy for hours, catching up on everything in their lives and Boston came in. Benson loved his aunt deeply. She was one of the things he missed most about River House. He talked to her for another hour and promised to take her out later. Most of all, he was looking for Greyson. He asked Mariha and she told him that Greyson had gone away with the archangel Raphael.

"I know about you two," she whispered to him. "I'm so happy, Benson. She's been waiting for you for years. I know you're the man for her. We're Sirens, you know. We know about such things. She'll never love anyone else. Be good to her, Benson. She's everything to me. She's the only child a Watcher has ever been allowed to have. She's very special."

"I know. I'm the luckiest man alive. I'll never disappoint you or her."

"You never have, sweetheart. I've always loved you. I've always been proud of you. Stay with me until she gets back."

He sat with her on the sofa and they cuddled until Greyson came home. She really felt very much like her daughter. He couldn't get over how similar they were. They had that same, naturally sweet disposition. They looked like sisters. Greyson was very surprised when she manifested and saw him sitting beside her mother. She ran and jumped on his lap. She crushed his lips and chattered excitedly.

"I didn't know you were coming, Benson. I missed you so much. I was busy today, but I kept thinking, I wish Ben were here. He'd laugh at this or make some funny remark about that. I love him, Mom."

"I know, honey; me too. Did you get permission for those two new Watchers to be assigned to the humans?"

"Yes, Haniel gave me their orders. I'm setting up two of our people that are going to be very important. One of them has become the head of a major, multi-national corporation and one is about to become the leader of a major oil player. They needed more protection and I'm arranging that. I got them assigned a guardian angel."

"Good job, babe. Is there something I could help with?" he asked.

"Yes, there's a demon that is giving me problems. He's very inappropriate. He keeps hitting on me and it's very distracting. I think it's holding his progress back. If you could talk to him, it would be a big help."

"I'll attend to it right away. I'm taking Aunt Boston out for a drink later. We'll be back early."

He found the demon down by the river. His name was Lael and he was from ancient Tyre. Benson explained the situation to him. He explained that if it were any of his other sisters, he wished Lael all the luck in the world.

"How about Lexi? She's gorgeous. She's smart and rich and powerful. Have a go at her. Greyson is mine and she's not available. She loves me and she's a Siren. Do you know what that means?"

He didn't so Benson explained that Sirens mate for life, it was impossible for them to love another and that she would never be interested in anyone else. Lael agreed that he would focus his attentions elsewhere since his case was hopeless. He congratulated Ben and the matter was closed.

He took Boston out for dinner and a drink. She was every bit as charming as he remembered and she told him that she had talked to Greyson.

"She's my favorite relative, Ben. Hell, she's everyone's favorite relative. You take care of her. If you don't I'll be very angry with you. She doesn't deserve a minute's pain. I held her when she was a baby and I've been in love with her ever since. She's our oldest child, Ben, and she means a lot to all of us."

"She means everything to me," he told her. "She was right there in front of me all my life and I never really understood. She hung out with me all the time and I adored her. I never dreamed she was being anything but nice to me because that's what she does."

"It's hard to tell with angels. Her mother is like that too. They're so interested in everyone and so kind to everyone that it's hard to tell if they're just being angelic or it's something else.

"I know, right? I'm a lucky guy, Aunt Boston. I've got the most beautiful girl in the world and the coolest Aunt too."

"Please, spare me the flattery,' she laughed. "I've heard it before."

"I can imagine. I'll bet you beat them off with a stick."

"It's difficult sometimes. Beauty is such a curse." She laughed again. "Take me home, Benson, and make love to that beautiful girl."

When they got home, Greyson was in the sauna and he joined her. They sweated for a while and got in the shower. They kissed everyone goodnight and he discovered, to his surprise, that he wasn't at all embarrassed at all about going off to her suite. Their parents had been very cool and Regan and Reynolds didn't notice. Orion did, but he didn't say anything, just arched one eyebrow and smiled. Landreth whispered that she loved him and Lexington pinched his butt. They obviously knew and approved. Sloan was in Austin and Greyson said she knew too and wished them the best.

They were getting undressed when someone knocked on the door. It was Raphael. He greeted them and told them he had a task for them tomorrow. He filled them in on current events around the world.

The seven rebel angels had lost no time in recruiting. The first of the Nephilim they created were nearly as old as Sloan. That meant that they were at least 21 and they were beginning to cause a stir. They had seized control of a small country in sub-Saharan Africa. Raphael wanted Benson and Greyson to go and talk to the leader and persuade him to change sides. He was a fire manipulator and quite skilled in the presence. His father had lied to him down through the years and he believed that heaven was conspiring to kill them all.

"What will we say?" Greyson asked. "What makes you think he'll even see us?"

"Are you not masters of manipulation? Go in invisible, control his guards, kill them all and force him to listen. The choice is yours, little Reapers."

"Then I want the Prince of Poetry to go with us," Ben said.

"I am at your disposal. Do you think poetry will be required?"

"It couldn't hurt. Everyone loves a good poem," Greyson giggled.

"Then I will return in the morning. Rest well, little Reapers, or was resting not part of your plan?" He winked at them and he was gone.

They did rest, eventually, and they were up and around when Raphael manifested the next morning. After breakfast, they manifested outside the presidential mansion. They had decided to not allow anyone to notice them. Greyson attended to that problem and Benson and Raphael kept an eye out for traps. They discovered several and Raphael erased them. The sitting room where the President was located was warded. This proved ineffectual to the power of a Siren and he came out and escorted them in. He gave orders to the security detail that they were not to be disturbed. Raphael went out of Presence and Greyson let the song die.

The man stirred and shook his head. He was nearly as tall as the twins and very muscular. He had a mop of curly brown hair and Greyson thought he was very attractive. Not as attractive as Benson, but she was biased.

He shielded himself with wards as soon as he became aware of them.

"What did you do to me?" he asked. "Who are you people and how did you get in here?"

"My name is Benson Stephens and this is Greyson. Tell us your name and we'll tell you all about who we are and what we want."

"I'm Byron James, and if you're in my country you should know that I'm the President."

"Yes, we do know that, but we didn't know your name," Greyson said. "We know that you are a Nephilim."

"How could you know that? Are you Watchers?" he prepared to defend himself.

"No, we're Nephilim too, and we mean you no harm. We just want to talk," Benson said. "Well, I wasn't totally accurate when I said we're Nephilim. Our father is a Nephilim and my mother is a Siren. Greyson's mother is a Watcher and we have the same father. We're actually something new. We're called Reapers."

"What do you reap?" he asked. "Dead Nephilim? I've heard of you. You're the Watcher's pets. What do you want here?"

"We only want to talk to you," Greyson said. "We'd like to invite you to our home. You're mistaken about our being the Watcher's pets. I guess we are, in a sense, but in a sense they're our pets too. We cooperate with them in the good things they do, but they are sworn to serve us. Do you know what it means for a Watcher to swear in the name of Yahweh?"

"Yes, they either perform their oath or they are destroyed by it."

"We have the Archangel Raphael with us. He is the Prince of art and poetry. Have you heard of him?"

"I have. He is a great enemy of our people." Byron said.

"With your permission, he will manifest and we'll do an experiment, ok?" Greyson asked.

"I suppose it is. I couldn't stop you anyway, could I?"

"No, but we won't do anything here without your permission," she promised.

"OK, let's see what you've got."

Raphael manifested in archangel form and Byron flinched away. Greyson walked around the desk and took him by the hand. She led him up to Raphael. They eyed each other with suspicion.

"Raphael, tell Byron who you Watch over," she said.

"By the orders of Heaven, I Watch over the Reaper Greyson," he replied.

"What are your orders? Swear to him that what you're saying is true."

"My orders are to serve her in whatever capacity she desires, to protect her from all harm and preserve her life in all circumstances. I swear by the eternal name of Yahweh that this is true." Raphael said.

"What are your orders concerning Byron?" she asked.

"I am to conduct the Reapers Greyson and Benson to him, ensure their safety and return."

"Are you going to harm him in any way?"

"No, not unless you tell me to. We are supposed to talk to him and return."

"Byron, are you good with that?" she asked.

"I suppose. How are you doing that? Why do you have an Archangel? Will he really do anything you say?"

"The answer is that we are the elect of God," Benson said. "Raphael asked to be assigned to Greyson because he loves her. He was her first babysitter. We've know him all our lives. He's like a big brother to us. We know all the Archangels and two of them work for us. If you would come and stay with us for a week, I think you'd learn some things."

"What sorts of things?"

"Well, think about it. Had we wanted we could have dropped in here and raped you. You wouldn't stand a chance. I have an older sister that could take your security team apart without a scratch. I have an older brother that could make the ground swallow this place. Greyson and I could make you a slave for life without much effort. We didn't do that. We're just talking. If what you heard about us is true, what did you think we'd be like?"

"I thought you'd be powerful but you'd use Watchers to take us apart. You might be surprised though, I'm stronger than you think."

Greyson released his hand and stepped back. "I'm going to show you that you aren't," she said. "Don't worry, I'll release you immediately."

She got that cute little frown on her face that Benson adored so much. Byron began to pant and his nose bled a little. He went still and then he walked to her and knelt before her. She released him and he jumped up.

"Damn," he said. "That wasn't even a struggle for you, was it?"

"No," she said. "You're like a child to me Byron. We really do mean you no harm. Someone has been lying to you. We aren't evil and we don't hate you. We didn't even know about you until today. We could harm you, but we don't. Doesn't that tell you something about the kind of people we are?"

"I guess it does. You're very beautiful Greyson. You seem like a nice person. Maybe I'll take you up on that offer. When do you want me?"

"Can you teleport?" Benson asked.

"If I can see the place. Not anywhere I can't see."

"Well, if you go with us now we can teleport you and you can avoid a long plane ride. If you prefer, you can fly."

"I guess I'll go now. I need to leave some instructions. Are you two brother and sister?"