All Comments on 'First Experience With A Man Ch. 1'

by girlboybootsie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Becoming a Bitch

Love the first timer stories. You never forget the first cock you suck or the first ass fucking you get. As a long time queer and crossdresser that's sucked and fucked untold thousands of cocks, currently doing about 1200 a year, I still remember the first. You know you've become a career cocksucker when you begin to define yourself as a sleazy, cocksucking, ass eating, cum loving queer that will never get enough cock and you think in terms of how many you can get together to gangbang your cunt and mouth. I know, I feel that way all the time now and if I can't get at least 10-20 a day I feel as though I haven't tried hard enough. I'm fortunate in that I don't need to work so I dedicate all night and most of the day on the hunt for cock. I'm well known at every ABS, truck stop, rest area, men's room in stores and parks. When I'm doing a man I perfer to be totally nude. If I'm sucking them I like for them to fondle my nuts and or play with my tits. If I'm taking them up my ass I love the feel of being raped. Either way, the more dirty talk and names they call me the better. I do my best work when I'm being treated as a low class sleazy cock sucking queer whore, which I am and love to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Open me

Again you bring out something that I keep very guarded, locked away so no one will know. My desires for the touch of another man, mostly dressed as a girl but more often now the of the guilty pleasure of a sexy small hot man. My dreams of the wonderful encounter are so close to how you describe the pleasures that I so much enjoy. I will be waiting for your heat. My goodness I'm on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!

Uh! Such a hot story. I love wearing lingerie and nylons for my boyfriend. Jake is so manly in his tight leather outfits - I can just imagine rubbing our cocks together. Can't wait to read the next part!

xxx

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Magical cocks.

Amazing how his cock manages to go from 8 inches to 9 inches all during page one. Read your work. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous