All Comments on 'First Gay Anal - Surprises'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

Ok, this was way hot.

denanne70denanne70about 7 years ago
Sheer joy

Wow,makes me realize just how much I am missing and wanting!! All my fantasies in one session & my cock is oozing pre cum just imagining it happening to me,although 14 inches might be a bit extreme!! Very horny tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!

Amazing story!!! Just one time I would LOVE to feel pleasure like that with a huge cock deep inside my ass, fucking the cum out of me!! Driving me crazy with the pleasure of the cock drilling my hole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow. This reminded me of a relationship i had with a man for about three years. He loved fucking me and I loved his cock buried in my ass. My friend had a cock just short of 12" and above average thickness. During those 3 years, he fucked me 3 or 4 times every week. I really do miss him, but he moved out of state and we drifted apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would love to have a lover like archer. After I was fucked for the first time, I soon found I am a size queen when it comes to being fucked. The biggest I have ever had was about 121/2". It was wonderful and we got together 3 or 4 times every week for 4 years. He moved because of a promotion. Boy, do i miss being fucked by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

I think I would like to experience that as well, if he is a blond would only make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a fucki g hot story

I wanted to say that this story was one of the most hottest stories ever! My cock and my asspussy both got worried up and wanting to have his cock in my mouth and pussy! I have never had one as big as that and I sure would have loved to have it in both of my fuck holes! I have wanted that for so long and hope that one day, I can meet a guy with one like his!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. I have never had the joy of such a large cock in my fuck holes, but have enjoyed a skilled erotic masseur who has filled them both and created some of the sensations you describe so beautifully! Thank you for causing immediate arousal and energizing my hole. On Tuesday, it's off to my masseur and his body who sports a 10" cock. Can't wait for the fun. Please write more about the Archer experience!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous