First Gay Anal - Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wild with lust I wrapped my arms behind Archer's neck and whispered into his ear "I could stay like this forever, you...Ugh...your cock is...is...Oh My God!!...my ass is yours...whenever you want it."

He chuckled "Good...I...Love having my cock inside you...and I believe I will take you up on fucking you...as often as we can". He finished by turning my face to him and kissed me.

After a few minutes he released me and I took up my position on the pillow again as he pulled out almost half way and then in one slow, blissfully agonizing stroke impaled me again. His strokes were deliberately slow and when he went deep he pressed his pelvis hard against my cheeks causing me to moan as my spasms ripped through me. It was amazing to me, that they were not losing their intensity, but kept up their strength as he slid his length in and out of me.

What he told me later, was that he had used a form of stimulant that was meant to help him stay hard, and was mixed in with the lube he used on his cock.

Well, it was working on me as well and was something I was hoping we could keep using.

I was in bliss the whole time he was fucking me. His entire cock slid out and then back in...as I howled and moaned in blissed out abandon. After a while I could tell that he was getting close, he had a way of breathing with a small grunt that indicated that his orgasm was approaching. There was also the increased pace as the slap of his skin hitting mine filled the room. I was biting down on the pillow I was lying on...trying not to cry out in bliss too loudly as his thrusts drove me wild. I listened to the noise of his cock sliding into me and his breathing as he quickened his pace...loving the sounds our bodies were making.

Suddenly, I felt his hands grip my waist harder just before he began to slam his cock in savage, quick thrusts making a 'Smak, Smak, Smak sound as our bodies crashed together then with one last full length stroke and one last crashing deep penetration I felt his cock swell and his voice cry out "AHH...I'm...Cumming!!" and his cock exploded deep in my bowel...as I to exploded in another ungodly spasm of pleasure triggered from his release of cum into my ass.

I lifted up on his exploding cock pressed myself hard onto him and cried out in bliss...as he wrapped his arms around me shoving his cock deep as another jet of cum spilled into me.

Leaning back against his chest as he panted from his orgasm we stayed like that for a few minutes when his cock exploded again releasing another jet of cum into me. Both of us were speechless but neither wanted to move or separate. It was pure bliss for me to remain connected to him...just being connected felt fabulous. But his cock did finally come out, limp and clearly spent. However much cum was spilled into me never came out as far as I am aware. Archer just looked at me, smiled and we walked to the tub and got in drinking the rest of the champagne. Of course I never took my mower down off the truck, at least not that day. Oh..and yes, we did finally fuck in the hot tub...but only after the sun went down...;)

12