All Comments on 'First Gay Blowjob'

by curiousguy8969

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Always memorable!

My first from a guy was equally memorable and powerful as well. First one giving was even better!

sober71sober71almost 9 years ago

Love the taste, yummy!!!

birdogbirdogalmost 9 years ago
great

you never forget your first !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like first times stories...

...and enjoyed yours. It might be good to read over your writing before you post. There were a few things that I had to re-read - specifically: "I was older than I was"... I suspect you wanted to have the word "he" in place of one of the I's. There were others in there too. Consider using an editor.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best blowjob I ever got from a man !!!!

I was looking forward for about three months since my second time at abs glory hole, I didn't yet get to swallow a huge load of cumm . But I thought about it a lot , I love woman's body's and am completely turned on by them , but I always had wanted to suck an anonymous cock until it came full force in my mouth ,it excites me just thinking about it . Well today at around 4:00pm , that's the time I heard many men would stop off at abs to get and give some head in the booths with the glory holes . So I made it my mission to suck off the first man that put his cock threw my side of G hole . Well it took about thirty seconds and I saw this rely nice sized limp cock poking threw and I started playing with it to get it a little bit harder , then dropped to my knees like a man possesed I wanted my mouth full of this mans orgasm . Then he pulled his cock back and came down to the hole and ask if we could share a booth . But I told him I wasn't comfortable with that , well my shorts were already down so he pulled me to the hole and began to give me head , so good I almost came in seconds , so I pulled back and reach in and grabbed his nice semi hard cock and suck for about five minutes . Well when my jaw needed a break I stood up and he grabbed me with both hands and pulled me to the g hole . He was feeling my ass and back while he sucked my cock like he would never stop . I was getting ready to explode in his mouth and I pulled back and leaned down to ask if he wanted my cum and he said yes , so about ten seconds later I came so hard in his mouth I thought he was going to gagg but he kept going like a pro till my limp cock fell from his experienced mouth . I was huffing and puffing from this fantastic blow job . Then I heard his door open and he left before I could return the favor . Then I heard the door close again ,I thought he came back so could try to make him cum with my mouth , but it was some younger man , before I could pull my shorts up he pulled me over to g hole and started sucking my just spent cock . Within one minute I came in his mouth also ,I could believe how good of cocksuckers these two separate men were . I planned on staying there to suck off at least three men but I was so satisfied by those two men sucking my cock so good ,I pulled up my shorts before someone tried to get another load out of me . I was spent and was only there fo about fifteen minutes . Next time I going to get a couple mouths full of hot cum before I get off .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've been thinking about giving my first

I have been reading both stories and comments and I think I'm ready for my first try, I'm nervous about where and how I guess. Also someone finding out. I guess it will happen when it is suppose to. Does sound yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So hot, had to get in some strokes after reading that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reciprocity

You come in his mouth. Maybe he'd like to come in yours? Well, anyway, your story got me hard.

huckey01huckey01over 6 years ago
first time

when I was real young I got my first blowjob from a man it was the best I had ever got in my whole life even to this day . the want he put in to it an the way he just went after my cock an balls was mind blowing .haven't had one from a man in yrs but I would like to get one again

BinCOBinCOalmost 6 years ago
anyone reading this...

Reading this, I wanted to be the guy giving the blow job. It is great to have a 'regular' that you can suck a couple of times a month!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My first

The experience of another man cumming in my mouth was so exotic. That was 50 years ago and I still love it. The feel of a cock in my mouth, my tongue tasting it, caressing it. Even now it's like the first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jogger Blew Me

I was 21 the first time a got my cock sucked. I was having a pee in a restroom at a park and was reading the graffiti on the wall. I started to get a hard on suddenly a jogger walked in I tried to hide my erect cock. He just dropped to his knees and put my hard cock in his mouth. My eyes went wide, my legs almost collapsed as I started to whisper "O yeah suck it". He just kept moving his mouth up and down my cock. I started fucking his mouth saying "keep sucking I'm going to cum". He took my cock out of his mouth looked up at me and said "cum in my mouth lover". I couldn't believe a stranger was sucking me off in a public park restroom. I was getting close then a couldn't hole back " I cummming !!!!" I pumped 3 or 4 spurts on hot cum down his throat. He cleaned my cock looked at me and said " thanks for the load". I went home and jerked off thinking about my first blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My First

Gym class in junior high was my first exposure to other nude boys, including one of my closest friends who had a more developed and athletic physique that I, and a much larger, thicker and attractive penis than mine, and even bigger balls. I never thought about sucking another guy's cock until I saw his nice cut cock with big head on it, so I suggested he come over after school to fo homework together and eat a snack. I was getting a hard-on looking at his bulge, and surprisingly, he agreed to a little "I'll-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours". I couldn't resist his beautiful big hairy cock, and went for it! He erupted so hard in my mouth!

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
Men are the Best

As you stated , men are much better at giving blowjobs. Why? For me, it's simple, nothing excites me more than having a cock in my mouth and devouring every ounce of cum. Hopefully, he'll want it on a regular basis. I've had many, many repeat customers. (feeders).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First time

Wish someone would break my mouth cherry the feel of a hard cock in my mouth sucking and sucking waiting for it to exploed nothing hotter until it does explode and not waste a drop swallow it all any takers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Want my first

I would like to take my first cock in my mouth and work it until it explods having my head controled until I have to swallow it all feeling it would be so nice any takers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great feeling

It was amazing! I had a guy start giving me a massage that got me instantly hard. He immediately switched to giving me a slow deep blow job. Like nothing else I ever felt. I was hard and deep as he sucked me off until I exploded in his mouth. He swallowed every bit and told me how great it felt and tasted. After about 10 minutes, he started licking the tip of my penis until I got hard again and came again. It was so erotic to get a blow job from a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story and got me hard but it reminds me of the first time I gave someone a b****** I was tan my brother was 13 I called him a c********* and he made me one I enjoyed it and he kept on doing it until I was probably 15

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story I would love to have contact with ur cock in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done.....I have just shot a load of warm cum inside my clean white underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes , a man on his knees in the woods is hot . Been there , hooked up with a guy a little older that myself when I 50 at a park med day . He say meet him at the far end of the park , there would be fewer people . I got there and he waved me to follow him so off into the woods I when . He stopped turned around and dropped to his knees and pulled me close to his face and unzipped my pants. My cock got hard as he with out a word took my cock in his mouth for the best blow job I have ever had . It was so hot watch him eat my cock as I pump my cock into his mouth , to my surprise once I shoot my load he just kept on sucking , milking every drop he could he must have made me two more times . He say call me when your ready for more , which I did when ever his wife was not around , not many guys clean you up after you cum , but this guy did.

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

good story..quite believable...wood enjoy being giver or receiver

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That got me so hard.cantvwait for my first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your story,,it got me so hard remembering my first blowjob. The first time is the best experince you never forget and from then on , you are hooked, Just the feeling of having a cock in my mouth is undescribable , whats even more wonderful is when your partner pulls your head to his cock and starts fucking your mouth like a pussy, you know your reward is cumming soon and when it does, omg,, you just hsave to try it , you will never regret it, you will be hooked, and yes,, we men give way better blowjobs than women as we know what the other man wants,, I suck cock because I love it and I love swallowing, I love pleasing men with my mouth n lips

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It made me super hard and horny to both suck a cock and swallow cum and have it done to me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First rate as are all first time experiences. I don't know how many , but I'd say most go back for more, so, so, so much naughty fun between men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous