All Comments on 'First Girlfriend Shows Me The Ropes'

by tequilalime

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
It's hard to believe ...

... this is a first story. It is very well-written and covers its subject beautifully; if it is a true story, you were an exceptionally fortunate young man - if not, it's still a great story!

Well done, welcome to Literotica and please bring us more of your reminiscences. Five stars and a big 'Thank you'.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Terrific debut

Regardless of whether the story was fact-based or not, it had the air of authenticity. I particularly appreciated the realistic dialogue and description. Well done: please write more, soon.

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 12 years ago
More would be great.

I wish my high school years ended like that. It sounds like you are ready to build on that first experience and I would love to know what else you experienced. Feel free to embellish.

KittykittykatgirlKittykittykatgirlover 11 years ago
Nice.

Lovely but I expected MUCH more stop n start teasing. Least 30 minutes and hit all erogenous zones....mmmmm

TarotbTarotbalmost 11 years ago
Really, really good

If this really happened, you're a very lucky guy ;)

And we're lucky you were talented enough to convey it so well; Amanda comes across as a very strong young woman. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!! Beautiful and inspirational!

This is an amazing story and it was beautifully written as well! You've certainly exhibited a natural gift for writing that is both rare and appreciable in my opinion. (I am personally an avidly well read & kinky female myself)

And quite honestly, I am thrilled to know that this is a personal account of your own virgin experience as a male, in submissive thrall of a kindly dominant female.

barerangerbarerangerover 7 years ago

You are a lucky man, and a great writer who knows how to sustain a story through to the end.

deskeedeskeeover 6 years ago
Very nice story!

I hope there will be more stories from you about this fantastic girl named Amanda!

jackkeatsjackkeatsabout 5 years ago
Well done!

Looking forward to enjoying more...

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

She wasn't a very caring girlfriend, very rude and mean to him .-.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous