All Comments on 'First Holiday Ch. 03'

by hanibal

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

very sexy

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great depiction how swapping can start and feeling

He hates what she is doing and she thinks it’s all in fun. They have no real communication and he is lying about his feelings. She now thinks this is all going to be ok with him, but Katie bar the door it’s just the start of her exploration. He will have to tell her how he really feels or turn into a submissive type partner. She will turn it around on him again, and tell him it was his entire fault. Now he will have to figure out what he can put up with.

Swapping is a slippery slope that most couples don’t survive for long unless they don’t have a real emotional attachment to each other anymore. True friends can carry on swapping for a long time, but emotionally in love people destroy that bond. By most accounts and from what I’ve experienced it’s normally only one of the couple that sees the damage as being severe.

You have raised a lot of points in the reality of swapping.

Thank you for a great story

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Interesting developments

That was a nice portrayal of the temporary regrets of one of the participants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice Job

I think you did a fine job of portraying his reluctant unacceptance of her pointed desire to fuck others. I think the three of them at your hand played him into a corner where he felt as helpless as you wanted. You left him no where to go especially with her lover's wife pushing him into actions he wouldn't have taken otherwise or unless he was trying to stay even with his wife's actions.

Then you did a great job of having him give up and wanting to watch his wife being fucked by a big cock.

All in all he got your wish - pathetically humiliated by his wife, your hand and the pro's who took him down. Great phsycological helpless wimp manuvering writer.

Not erotic just an uncomfortable watching of a designed trainwreck of his now submissive mental state and future pink aprons.

Bring on the assisted gangbangs which he will no doubt schedule.

Quite a mind you have writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh what`s the point......

I read it and found that I am apparently the only husband who does not get turned on by the thought of my wife being fucked by another man.. or woman.I cannot believe any man would allow it, but, as so many authors write this into their stories I am obviosly the weird one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Descriptive Ending Please

I enjoyed the story and came twice. However, I would have liked if it had been more descriptive at the ending. I prefer that more details be given as to how each person dealt with their feelings after orgasm. Personally I find it extremely erotic when the persons involved detail what they are doing, feeling, etc after explosive sex. Example -

Anne laid there and sucked his cock as tiny amounts of cum kept ozing out of the tip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Except

This happy swinging couple split up, so no more little ditties about it's just hot sex and now we love each other so much more. Fucking around is fucking around, it only works with a few people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad right from the start.

Right at the start of this chapter, when Anne told her loser husband about jerking off Dave at the beach, she left out the part where Dave fingered her and made her cum. That makes her a heartless cheating CUNT. She lied to him through the whole story. Of course you have to write the husband out to be a clueless wimp. There is nothing wrong with sharing and this could have been good if Anne wasn't such a selfish deceitful bitch. Unfortunately, she will continue to fuck other guys with and without him and not care what his feelings are. She can't be trusted and will leave doubt in his mind. That is no way for him to live. But then again, if he continues to be clueless as they say "ignorance is bliss" until he wakes up to the truth and she as kids, probably not his. He is then Fucked for life and should just kill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know theses stories are 15 years old; but it is the best series I have ever read on literotica! would love to see more!

pmatpmatabout 1 month ago

Strip poker stuff after being together naked and more is lame. This chapter lost the edge in the story. Too bad. Some of first two chapters were great. Oh well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous