All Comments on 'First Man'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

That was really, really hot!

neon_noodleneon_noodleover 15 years ago
Great story

Very good story. Nice build up, hot fucking.

lustybardlustybardover 15 years ago
Amazing!

That was one of the most incredibly arousing stories, hands down, that I've ever read on here. You better have a LOT more to post, man, because I'm adding you to my favourites now!

Well, when I get cleaned up, that is. ;)

MarvcusMarvcusover 15 years ago
Bravo!!

This a very believable seductive story. Most short stories are really unbelievable. I have yet (ever) to read a short story that involved two "curious" guys that seemed to be actually realistic. Keep up the good work. VERY HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

That was awesome. Stories like this are why I wade through the load of ungrammatical, unbelievable that are on this site-cause when you find a story as hot as this, it's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ohhhhhhh

OOZING MEN! OH MEN! THAT'S HOT... ANY SECOND PART OF THAT STORY! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WANT MORE...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I

was supposed to be gay. I wanted to prove my roommate that I wasn't. He watched lesbian porn until his cock was hard. Then I bent over. He spread my ass-cheeks apart and pressed his cock against my asshole. It was a strange but good feeling. I was shocked. I always had thought that I was straight. What I didn't know was, that my roommate was bi. He said that only pressing his cock against my asshole without making my cock hard wouldn't prove that I wasn't gay. So I let him slowly push in. It was awesome to feel his hot throbbing cock inside my ass. I noticed, that my cock was growing. He then asked if my cock would react. I wanted his cock to stay in my ass, so I said ,no'. He said ,ok', but this also wouldn't really prove that I wasn't gay. He said that he would fuck me slowly and gently. If I wouldn't like it, it would prove, that I wasn't gay. He started to fuck me. My cock got hard. It was amazing. It was the best feeling of the world. After one minute I begged him to fuck me harder and faster. He did. After five minutes he came in my ass and sperm shot out of my fully errected cock. He said that I seemed to be gay or at least bi and that he would be glad about this, because he was bi, too and loved my ass. We stayed friends and he became my lover. I have a girlfriend now and she loves watching my friend fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Didn`t think much of the beginning, then it got very exciting. Loved it. (I want a cock to cum in my ass) (rayw120)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

I has a simillar story with my straight friend cause I'm gay it only happened once though and were still best friends!!! And nothing changed between us!!! Its like if it never happened!!! Once in a while the subject is brought up we just laugh at it!!! His getting married to his beutifull girlfriend in a month I'm his bestmen!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

(did something I had never fantasized about but it was instinctive and spontaneous. I felt between his ass cheeks with my hand and found his puckered asshole and ran my finger around the rim a few times)

-something he'd never fantasized about (although he had a dildo he fucked himself with). Instinctive???? to reach down between your buds hairy butt cheeks and rub his butt hole? i don't think it's 'instinct'- it's deliberate.....and he was deliberately looking for a hole to stick his tiny dick in.

i find this kinda funny because the straight guy fucking his male friend- is rationalizing the entire incident with 'instinct' and 'sociology' and all the other 'stuff' - except for the 1 most leading factor- horniness and that he likes anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

a finished story.? i did enjoy that thanks.....jonathan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, the build-up, the sensual kissing and cuddling. I imagine Mike turning Stan over, kissing the mat of hair that grows on his chest between his pecs, rubbing the man nipples, and Stan getting more turned on and raking his fingers through Mike's chest hair too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
soon

soon i hope to have a hard cock up my finger up my ass, for now i really like my cock sucked with his finger fucking me until i shoot in his mouth. then have him kiss me so i can taste my cum. this story will make me do things i want to have soon.

perihelionperihelionover 11 years ago
Sexy Story

Your story was as hot as anything I've read on Literotica and I wish you'd write more stories. I jacked off reading this and it was fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
im jealous

im married and find little time to read stories like this.....but I certainly enjoyed this.i wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not my personal interest--but SO hot.

I would like to suck and be sucked by another man, but I have never REALLY entertained the idea of anal sex. Having said that, the story was so well written, I just enjoyed it with a boner. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First Time

I'm sure most guys have had dreams about their close buddies but few act on them. When I was young I got my first experience with my best friend in a tent in his back yard we both took turns taking each others cherry ass and enjoyed it more times that summer before going back to school. I have remembered back to that first time and I get hard thinking about it.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
First man to man sex.

Guys are curious about male to male sex. There is nothing to compare to that first time of discovery. The male body, sexual arousal is so different from the female body and her sexual arousal. The first cock in your mouth is amazing! So hard! So soft! The taste, the texture, the thrusting, the climax! All so different, but somehow all so familiar, so addicting.

markindymarkindyover 9 years ago
Well written story...

You capture the emotion of that first experience beautifully. Neither one of us considered ourselves gay in any way....it was friendship, a little beer, and combination of the right time/place that allowed us to experiment. More men should be willing to allow themselves to experience something so sexually intimate without worrying about how it defines them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sooooo:fucking hot !!!

Seriously such a turn on wow !!! I saw them clearly in my mind like watching a hot man in man porno...why is it that some of us women find gay male sex so arousing ???

plumaferreplumaferreabout 9 years ago

This is seriously one of the best things I've read on this site and you're an amazing writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You should really keep this going. Make them fall in love!!! It's such a great story with an amazingly descriptive scene!!! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

that was really hot & sexual too. know I miss my first lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
self suck and first boy

I was 18 yrs old and met this boy who was only 15 we hit it off right away. I had a girl friend that liked the boy. So Shawn, Janet and I went bowling, golfing , baseball games and out to eat together. I didn't have any sexual feeling for Shawn but he was cute had a small frame and thin. He was a little thinner than me. I weight 135 and I think he was about 130 both of us had small waist that Janet liked. Janet was about 105 lbs. and a waist little smaller then ours. We were out eating when Shawn met this girl from Texas whom was visiting her grandma. They both hit it off and we all went to play putt, putt golf. Janet and Teresa joined side and Shawn and I took on the girls. We were together constantly going to the movies, concerts and bowling and out to eat. Teresa went back to Texas and invited us to visit her in Texas. Shawn and Teresa kept in touch and it's 4 years later Shawn is 19 and Janet and I are now 22. I worked construction so I was making good money. We got a call from Shawn asking if we wanted to go to Texas to visit Teresa. We agreed to go to Texas. Now I was very limber and flexible and Janet wanted me too try and suck my dick. Janet said that she like it when a guy could suck his cock. I asked her why now is she asking me to do this. Janet said I watch some porno before we met and a guy was sucking his dick and he shot his cum into his mouth and swallow his cum. I wanted to say something about 3 month into our relationship but I didn't want you to get mad and leave me. I done know if I can suck my cock for you but I will try just for you. So she told me to put my legs over my head and body pulling your hips toward your mouth. I didn't have a very big dick but I think it was average about 7 inches. So after several attempts I was able to get my cock in my mouth. I started sucking my dick for her and she pushed down on my hips pushing my cock all the way into my mouth as I was now deep throating my cock. She loved it. Janet loved it so much that she got out her vibrating dildo and lube it up at first I thought she was going to pleasure herself boy was I wrong. She put some lube and a my asshole and slide the dildo in my ass she turned on the vibrator and I Have to say it felt good. She pushed it all the way in fucking me with the dildo. She pulled the dildo out of my ass and wanted me to try and lick my asshole. Janet once again pushed harder on my hips and back making me rolled up into a ball. To my surprise I was able to lick, suck and tongue my asshole. She was so excited that her juice soaked her pants. She said don't stop kept deep throating your cock while II fuck you with my dildo. I was ready to explode like a volcano. I erupted and my cum flowed like lava filling my mouth with hot sweet cum. I didn't know what my cum would tasted like just what Janet said it tasted like. She was right it tasted sweet. Janet told me not swallow yet leave it in your mouth and savor the flavor of your cum. I let it lay on my tongue for 2 minutes before swallowing my cum. I enjoyed sucking my cock and being fucked by her with the dildo. So the next morning we travel to Texas. We met Teresa at the hotel. Teresa showed us the sites. The next night the three of them went out without me to a club. After they left I was watching this movie that was R rated on TV and two girls were engaged in a sexual two some. I thought since they would be gone for a few hours I would suck my cock while there two girls play with each other tits and pussy. I even got Janet's dildo out lubed it up lubed up my asshole. I was now very much limber and very flexible enough to be able without effort roll up into a ball pulling my legs over and behind my head and body. I licked my asshole for a few minutes and sucked on my balls before taking my cock into my mouth. As I was sucking my dick and deep throating my cock I shoved the dildo in my ass pumping my ass with the dildo it was feeling great deep throating my dick and fucking myself in the ass. Just then the door flies open there stood Janet, Shawn and Teresa in shocked of what I was doing. I heard Teresa say I always wanted to see a guy suck his dick in real life. Janet said your seeing it right now. Both girls told me not to stop it was hot seeing me suck my cock. Shawn asked when were you able to suck your cock. I told him that Janet wanted me to try and I was successful and since you were all gone and I didn't think you would be back so soon. The girls already had their clothes off and kissing each other and rubbing each other pussy and sucking on each other tits. I kept sucking and fucking my asshole. Shawn said I might as well join in on the fun. he had his clothes off in a second and standing there with erection. Janet and Teresa both at the same fuck him with your cock. Shawn hesitated for a minute and moved closer to me he pulled the dildo out of my ass and rubbed his cock against my hole before sliding his cock inside me. I thought the dildo felt good but when he put his cock in my ass it was unbelievable thrilling to feel his cock inside me. I kept sucking my cock and I could feel the hair on my ass as he fucked me deep shoving it as far as it could go in pulling it out and shoving it back in it felt so good that I was ready to explode in my mouth Janet and Teresa and Shawn could see me tense up and new I was ready to erupt. Before I did they all said cum in your mouth but don't swallow. I erupted like a volcano filling my mouth once again with my hot wonderful sweet cum. I open my mouth showing that I didn't swallowed once again Janet said leave it in your mouth so I let it lay on my tongue this time for 5 minutes before swallowing. Shawn was ready to explode before he could Teresa told him to let me suck his dick and cum in my mouth. Shawn pulled his cock out of my ass and I rolled onto my knees ready to take his throbbing hard cock into my mouth. I took his cock deep down my throat he was trying no to cum and I didn't want him to. I sucked him in and out of my mouth and deep throating his cock I sucked on his cock for another 10 minutes before he unloaded a ton of cum into my mouth I had to swallow because there was so much cum in my mouth. He waited a little bit and the girls said it was his turn to be fucked by me and for him to suck my cock he did perform like a pro. His cock tasted really good but I was surprise that his cum was sweeter than mine. So he sucked me then I got behind him a slide my cock into his waiting ass. I shoved my cock all the way in to where my cock hair were touching his ass I pumped his ass for 30 minutes before I was ready to shoot a load into his ass he wanted to suck it out and have me cum in his mouth so he could feel the taste of a boys cum. Shawn even deep throated me to everyone surprise and I blew a load of cum filling his mouth full and hw swallowed all but a little bit that he left in his mouth and he came up kissing me on the lips pushing his tongue into my mouth so I did the same and he let the cum go from his mouth to mine. This was the greatest moment we all had sucking each other and fucking each other. I loved the taste of Shawn cock and I Love the sweet taste of his cum even better. This my first encounter with a guy and the last time I would suck a guy cock I still sucked my own cock while Janet fucked me now with a strap on dildo. I have to say it was one of the greatest time I had and will remember it for the rest of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Cousin Fucked Me

In my early teens, a distant cousin, about ten years older than me came to stay for a week to catch up with old friends in the town. On the second day we were alone in the house and he persuaded me to view some porn books he had and we began to wank, first playing with our own cocks then with each others. I was wanking his, much bigger cock when without thinking I bent down and kissed the end. Shortly afterwards he grasped the back of my head and guided it down there again, saying "Take it in your mouth", which I did, and for the first time enjoyed the warm silky flesh of a cock inside me. After he came in my mouth and over my face, we cleaned up and rested as he showed me pics of men having bum sex with boys my age and younger asking me if I thought I could do that. The boys in the pics seemed to be enjoying the action so I agreed to him trying to FUCK me. He first took me to our bathroom and worked the shower lead (minus head) into me and flushed a lot of shit out then began to work my bum hole with some jelly he had with him. It was slightly painful at times, but what he was doing started to make my cock go hard and was most enjoyable. After I was taking three fingers easily he started to work his COCK into my now very slippery hole. That WAS painful as he forced his helmet past my ring, but the pain diminished as my "pussy", as he began to call it, adapted to his tool, so inch by inch he slowly worked his whole length into me with a short pumping motion then began to lengthen his stroke until he was fucking me properly. After about five minutes he had made me come just by using his cock, which eventually shot what felt like a gallon of spunk into me. We talked, and from time to time he shagged me again all that afternoon. He told me when he was my age and living in the town he was part of a gang of lads who all fucked each other and that he had returned to see some of them, only finding four still interested in man sex. Over the rest of the week, my bumhole was sore each night as the five of them took me out with them and I was servicing all of them. When my cousin left of course I was the pussyboy for the other four and introduced a number of lads at school to join me for regular bumsex sessions. I still love cocks in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot!

Wow - very hot writing and two sexy guys having sex was quite the turn on! Thank you!

soulfight_69soulfight_69about 6 years ago

WOW! STRAIGHT TO THE FUCKING POINT!!! VERY HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Great story well written I felt that I was with them taking part short story but I was soon turned on I came twice. Oh to be young again.

Hopefully you will write more, I like your style. X

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago

Enjoyed your story, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bi Curious

This was a very well written story as a bi curious married man i was enthralled by how each had hidden their feelings and finally broke down the barriers. I have an opportunity to reach out to a friend who makes up a mmf threesome with us but have been too afraid of rejection to touch his beautiful cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot

Great story. Nice and realistic, both the sex and the dialogue. And super hot and sexy once they put the homophobic act aside! Wonderful stuff!!!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

A well-crafted story. Every moment believable. Thanks

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Holy cow ! Another hot story. You really have a knack for writing erotic stories. The build up in bed, with the banter back and forth and the hard ons pushing out their shorts was exhilarating. The hot sex between them was just that, hot sex. It didn’t make either one gay, just guys who enjoy sex. Your skills are amazing. Would love to experience that one day with a good friend. It would be hot .5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

Hot, sounds so true, believable. wish it was that easy.

Willman33Willman339 months ago

Damn ............... one very hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous