First Middle Aged Swing Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband shows his straight-laced wife a swingers' site.
2.5k words
3.9
114.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Helen and I are overweight fifty three year olds who have been married for thirty two years. My sexual performance, in our very conventional marriage, has been falling over recent years and her complaints have been growing.

I've been an avid user of porn for many years and am no stranger to a famous UK swinger site. I'm interested in all sorts of perversions but have fixated, of late, on bisexual cock sucking, wife watching and swinging. Until now I have never let my internet activities and fantasies spill over into real life.

Last Friday evening we ate early and by half past six Helen was half way down a bottle of red and I'd cracked my first can of beer when she started on me again.

"Don't forget to take a pill tonight." She said. I take a Viagra like drug, on prescription to help with erectile dysfunction brought on by the drugs I take following a heart attack a couple of years ago. She continued with the jibe. "Four times this year, that's only once a month."

I don't know what came over me but I came straight back with. "Tell you what we'll go on the internet, there's bound to be some swingers advertising in Wrexham (the small town in North Wales where we live) we could go to a sex party tonight." I thought better of it as soon as the words came out of my mouth, thinking I was in big trouble but she came back incredulous and intrigued, rather than angry.

"There are never people in Wrexham advertising for sex?" She said, shaking her head.

"In Wrexham and all over the county." I replied.

I switched on the laptop, which is networked with the wide screen TV, went to the swingers site and opened a couple of adverts. We had a chat, and a laugh about the site and the adverts but from an outsiders perspective looking in, not as potential participants. She was amazed that this sort of thing went on at all never mind on our doorstep.

I told her we'd have to make up some names and login if we wanted to search, go into a chat room or have a proper look around. She asked how come I knew so much about the site, I told her it was a dark secret and she laughed.

We took a while over our profiles, I told her that to maximise the search results we should say we were a bi-curious couple because most couples have at least one bi-sexual partner. We ticked about half a dozen of the sexual activity boxes and I started to write a couple of sentences to the effect that we were new, looking for couples about our age, couldn't accommodate but could travel and hoped to have some fun. Helen can type properly and took over the driving at this point.

We went into a chat room named 'North West for meetings', it was only seven O'clock and already there were probably about twenty individuals or couples in there. We watched the chat develop on the screen and I explained how the chat room worked. Again she was quizzical as to how I knew so much and I told her that I'd been all over the internet while she watched the soaps on the television.

I was showing her how to view the profiles of other chat room users when we had a whisper. Hi there, like your profile, why don't you have a look at ours? I pointed at the screen all exited and said. "A whisper means they are just chatting to us no one else can see what they are writing, quick check their profile." She clicked on their profile like I'd just shown her. Bill and Jill, both bisexual, both fifty five years old, all or most sexual activities checked and in Shrewsbury, forty miles from us. There were lots of pictures, fully dressed, sexy underwear and naked, a tall slim man and a short dumpy woman.

"Quick, back to the chat room." I said. "Look it says whispering to Jillbill52, answer them."

She turned to me all flustered. "What shall I say?"

"Tell them we like their profile too. Oh and compliment them on their great pictures." Helen is good with words and with her typing skills turned my utterances into coherent sentences as I spoke. "Say something nice about Jill's clothes and her sexy poses." As she finished that sentence I added. "Better say something about Bill. Say you like the look of his stiff cock."

"I can't say that." She said.

"Go on." I said. "He'll love it. Quick or they'll think we're not going to answer." She typed the final sentence saying that they both looked good naked and pressed send, up popped her very big paragraph in the chat room text window. We didn't have to wait very long. Thank you, you got any pictures? Helen typed back that we didn't have pictures like theirs only normal ones.

I was not giving instructions anymore the chat was going back and too, flowing nicely and in a very ordinary way between Helen and whoever was on the other computer. Helen sent some pictures of us in Spain last year from our to their E mail address. We are not a very attractive couple but they still found something complimentary to say about the pictures in their reply.

A mobile phone number appeared on the screen and they asked if we'd like to give them a call. I didn't ask Helen, just picked up my mobile and started dialling, I saw Helen send OK, Wesley's ringing you now. Bill answered. "Hello Wesley?"

"Hello Bill, how you doing." I said.

"I'm fine, it's lovely to hear your voice." He said." Jill's sitting next to me working the key board. Is Helen there with you?"

"Yes she's sitting next to me. She's working the keyboard too, would you like to have a word with her?" I said, handing Helen the phone without waiting for his answer.

She took the phone but was initially timid and monosyllabic, it took a minute or two before she started to chat properly. I could only hear her side of the conversation. "Hello." ........ "Yes." ........ "No." ....... "A little." ......... "Did you?" ............ "Yes." I had to slip out to use the toilet and came back to hear her talking much more freely and comfortably, I heard her say. "Sometimes but I usually wear tights." She looked at me a little embarrassed at that. "You never did." .......... "Did you." Then started laughing. "Not nearly enough." .......... "No we never have." ........ "I wouldn't mind."

She made as if to offer me the phone a two or three times but I told her she was doing fine and should carry on. She frequently said. "Hello Jill." And. "Hello Bill." Indicating that the phone was being passed back and too at the other end. The conversation went on, Helen becoming more and more relaxed, giggling, chuckling and laughing out loud now and again. I heard nothing else that was overtly rude or intimate so I gave her the chance to have some space and mouthed. "Do you want a coffee?"

She smiled and said. "Yes please." This gave her a few minutes alone, I couldn't hear much except the odd laugh and burble of conversation. I hoped it was sexy. As I came back in I heard her say. "It's about forty miles." ........."I understand we've got teenagers ourselves, the pub sounds good."............ "Fun and games?" She giggled and then. "I've been drinking too." ........... "Hello Jill." .......... "Yes, he's here now, you ask him." Covering the microphone as she handed me the phone. "Jill wants to talk to you about meeting in a pub tonight."

"Do you want to?" I said.

Helen said. "It's up to you. It'll be in Shrewsbury you're the only one fit to drive."

"I don't mind driving. I'll tell her yes then, shall I?" I said

"OK, if you want to. I'd better have a quick shower and get changed. I've been in these work clothes all day." Off she went upstairs the coffee I'd just made forgotten.

Jill gave me the name of a pub that they could walk to, she said she'd have to get ready and handed the phone over to Bill to give me directions. After sorting out the arrangements we started chatting. I told him about the evening and that an hour ago Helen didn't know that swinger sites, or people like him and Jill existed. He said that he was surprised as both he and Jill had had a lovely chat with Helen and that she hadn't seemed phased at all about meeting on the web site.

I told him that I was pleasantly surprised and looked forward to meeting him and Jill tonight.

He said he was looking forward to meeting us too and said apologetically. "I was saying to Helen that I'm sorry we can't invite you here but our teenage son is messing us about and won't say if he's going out or not."

"You don't have to tell me we've got teenagers too." I said.

"That's what Helen said." He chuckled. "Anyway, as I said to her, we'll have a couple of drinks and see what he does. He usually stays over at his friend's house on a Friday night. If he does we can come back here for some fun and games what do you think?"

"Sounds fantastic." I said. "I hope Helen will up for some fun and games too."

"I think she will be Wesley, when she asked about fun and games I told her strip poker and postman's knock, she laughed at that."

We ended the conversation chuckling and I went to get ready.

Helen was out of the shower when I got upstairs and was drying herself. She said I'd better hurry as it was nearly an hour's drive to Shrewsbury. On the bed was her short strapless dress, suspender belt, stockings, a bra and high cut panties, all black. In short, her sexiest gear. I got undressed and I stepped into the shower full of anticipation.

We chatted in the car, I said that they seemed a nice couple and I was looking forward to meeting them. I asked her what they'd talked about on the phone and she answered. "Everything really, work, holidays, kids, you know the usual."

I didn't know but let it go. The pub wasn't busy and Bill and Jill were easy to spot sitting at a table for four. I couldn't help thinking that Helen was getting the best of the deal as Bill was quite a tall dashing looking man. Jill was shorter and fatter than she looked in the photographs. Blond curly hair, lots of make up, no neck, not a huge bust but lots of cleavage a thick waist, big backside, very short dress and fat legs. She did have a lovely smile as she greeted us as old friends with kisses.

I went to the bar with Bill for drinks and looked back to see Jill and Helen in deep conversation. "They seem to be getting on all right." I said.

Bill set the tone. "That's Jill wasting no time trying to charm her way into Helen's knickers."

I laughed, probably a little nervously, and tried to let him know I was on the same wavelength. "I'd quite like to charm my way into Jill's." I said.

"You won't be able to my old mate." He winked smiled and said. "She isn't wearing any."

We rejoined the ladies, started sipping our drinks and chatting. Bill guided the conversation telling Helen how much sexier she looked than in her pictures and that black suited her. Helen blushed a little. He told her not to be embarrassed, he was only telling the truth and asked if she minded him making a dress suggestion. She said she didn't so he said that her skirt would be better a lot shorter, like Jill's, then asked me what I thought.

Before I could answer Bill's phone rang. He said a few words into it then told us that his son was on his way to his friend's house and he wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

To no one in particular he said. "Shall we have another one or drink up and go back to our house." Jill picked her drink up and knocked it back. Bill picked his pint up. I turned to Helen with my lime and lemonade in my hand. She picked her brandy up and drank it in one. We stood up together, put our coats on and headed for the door.

Helen and I sat in the front, Jill and Bill in the back and we drove a few hundred meters and parked on the drive of a large, smart 1950s semi. Inside Bill took our coats and hung them up. Bill asked everyone what they wanted to drink and I went through to the kitchen to help. Jill came in, said she'd do the drinks and told Bill to go and help Helen choose some music. She turned to me and said that I hadn't given her a proper kiss in the pub and asked me for one now.

We had a long kiss. Our mouths open and tongues working overtime. I squeezed her tits and she took hold of my stiffening penis through my trousers. We heard some soft music start in the other room and ignored it. I ran my hand up the back of Jill's skirt and sure enough she wasn't wearing panties, lovely. I didn't want to get too far ahead of Helen and Bill and was dieing to see what they were up to. "Shall we take the drinks through?" I said.

Jill replied pulling my zip down. "Nobody's thirsty Wesley."

"I want to see Helen." I said. "I'm just going to have a quick look." I popped my head around the door Helen had her back to me, her arms around Bill's neck and her cheek and bare breasts on his bare chest, his T shirt, shoes and her Bra were on the floor next to them. Her dress had been unzipped and was around her waist. As I watched he eased it over her hips and it slid down her legs. She looked magnificent, topless with her panty clad arse framed by stockings and suspenders.

Bill saw me, gave me a big smile, a little wave, hooked his thumbs in the waist band of Helen's panties and started their journey south. He had to bend as he pulled them down. As they cleared her buttocks he looked at me again and very deliberately and lewdly stuck his tongue out and licked her neck. I was harder than I'd been for decades when Jill came up behind me felt my penis and pulled the door to the lounge closed.