First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg entered and put the refreshments on the end table, opened a drawer pulled out two condoms and wrapped his penis with one. With the other condom his plan became obvious. He stood by the bed and watched us a moment. Like me I think he wanted to imprint the whole of the evening into his memory. It would come in useful on lonely nights. He and I both watched as Bonnie, with vim and vitality, stroked me with her tongue. I didn't feel I was going to come but I was enjoying that mid-space between touch and orgasm. It was like a great massage tinged with a sexual sensation that is hard to describe. Unfortunately, we had to move on. Bonnie and I uncoupled. We matched our positions turned onto our sides facing each other and locked lips. Greg moved in and spooned with me, his cock on my crack and his hands now holding both of my tits. Bonnie's tits completed the hand sandwich.

Greg pulled my shoulder and laid me on my back. Bonnie sucked on the nearest of my breasts while Greg kneeled between my legs. He press down his cock and aimed for my opening. I seized it as he closed in. It needed no more teasing and was as hard as a lead pipe. I directed his cock to my harbor. He slowly pushed and easily slid in head deep. He stopped and pulled out! I looked at him scornfully. He pushed back in...only head deep and back out. The tension deep in me was excruciating and thrilling. Several more times he repeated the movement, then without indication, plunged deep. I gushed in my pussy and my voice. Deep in me Greg pushed hard and moved in a circular motion. Bonnie licked and sucked breast left and held and pinched breast right.

I was seconds away from my fastest orgasm ever. My Kegel muscles tightened around Greg's invader. Like the fireworks, the champagne bottle, the atomic chain-reaction, my genitals burst an unbearable cascade of rolling orgasms, a two-, three-, four-fer multiple. My scream sang to heavens. I raised my hands to the headboard. I was paralyzed as if Greg's dart was dipped in Curare.

Greg pulled, and I squeezed, out his cock from my channel. He didn't come. His previous orgasm had made him a bit less sensitive, I guess.

I was still writhing and whimpering as Bonnie raised her leg around Greg and again lay on me. Greg, ever the gentleman, quickly snapped condom one off and put two on. Bonnie gathered both my breasts and again her legs descended between mine. She lifted her butt. Greg inserted himself, this time in Bonnie's pussy, teasing her as he had me. Her butt dropped and Greg with it. Now Bonnie was the sandwich and we were the bread. Her pubic bone yanked on my clitoris. Greg began his deep rhythm and she began to softly bark with each stroke. I couldn't help but answer each bark with my own. It was a seesaw of moans, back and forth getting louder and louder. Bonnie's bark blended into a continuous moan, rippled with exclamations reflecting Greg's pounding.

Greg combusted and letting out a phenomenal roar. I yanked Bonnie's hair and she immediately followed suit and screamed, stabbed by the pleasure released in her. Not to be outdone, I came. The orgasm shallow and light induced though, by the scene and her body rubbing on me. Everybody stiffened and let the flames fade away and collapsed. I was wrong. I think that was four orgasms for the night. Another milestone.

The bodies rolled off me and spread out over the bed. Greg extinguished the light. We slept. I awoke as the early morning entered its darkest moment, found my clothes and stole away to my nearby townhouse to review the adventure.

I realize that sensual pleasure like this can be dangerous physically and spiritually. Physically, I could trust Greg to take steps to protect me, but I wasn't so sure about Bonnie. I think though, as I reminisced, we took the necessary precautions.

Spiritually, though the pleasure of the flesh is a very big distraction from the path to fulfillment. Though, it is through the pursuit of physical pleasure combined with proper mindfulness, that a glimpse of the profound peace can be felt. It is in the ecstasy of the orgasm that we extinguish the fire of desire and accomplish, if only for a moment, stillness and freedom from suffering. As I age my pursuit of sensuality will fade, but the passion and pursuit of the true nature of things will strengthen. For now, I want more from the flesh.

I would have liked to repeat this event with my boyfriend (now husband) but the moment was so organic and so spontaneous there was little hope the planets would align this way again. I called Bonnie the next week to see if we could have another date but she declined. I got the feeling the activities that night were too lesbian and not enough bi for her. Ironically, Greg wanted me to join him and Virginia in a similar fashion and I declined. It would complicate things and ultimately finish our friendship I think.

This adventure would never have happened if it weren't for my husband's attitude. He lets me do what I feel for my pleasure. He encourages my hedonist pursuits and revels vicariously in my pleasures. Of course he would have loved to have been there that night and it gives him pangs of jealousy that he wasn't. I am blessed that I can be completely truthful with him and even relive that evening with him once in a while.

We have contrived similar events similar to that night, but though there has always been immense pleasure involved they would never live up to that first night, that first ménage, that first woman.

12