All Comments on 'First Night'

by ericthebard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful scene

You capture Michael and Danielle in a very intimate, loving scene...the night of their wedding and their first complete exploration of each other. Thank you for the vivid descriptions. I love the dark hairs on his thighs, his belly, his chest, and that she curls her fingers in that dark hair. He is a very masculine, attractive man. These are two very fortunate people who have found their perfect match! I'm ready for more chapters! Please write more!

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Male to male

Eric, you are a bard although this story isn't poetry. Writing a story from the female perspective is difficult, and as far as I know you've been accurate. The characters were well developed and the lead up to the marriage bed was well done, it was extended, it was sexy, it was satisfying, and the conclusion was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Virgin

Very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow ! Simply ammazing !!

You sir, have an incredible talent. It was as if I was listening in to her most intimate thoughts. The descriptions were classy & sexy at the same time. Well done. I'm so glad that you decided to write again. With a brain like yours your wife is in for a very enjoyable ride. Lucky her. Please keep writing. I love your style !! An easy 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericthebard@ericthebard
Wow. Some twelve years between Monk and Nat and Kady. Anyway, I'm posting stories again while inspirations lasts. A lot's changed in the intervening years. I hope my stories entertain. EtB