First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us had ever been too keen on titles, and I always felt that insisting on being called "Sir" is a mark of weakness itself. I would oblige if it made any difference to you- if it helped you get into your version of "sub space" as they say, but never sensed it made a difference.

"Lift up your hair, again."

You oblige, exposing the back of your neck and the blindfold knot just above it. You wonder if I am about to remove it, but soon understand, when you feel the cool sensation of the leather against your neck. Your ears begin to ring and heat floods your face. We had never discussed collars before- at least not in any depth- whether you liked the idea or not- whether you disliked it, were indifferent- or even if it was a soft limit. I know the sensation surprises you, and this pleases me all the more. The collar I chose is thick, black leather, which you can smell. You can feel the coolness of a tiny bit of metal, protruding between your skin and the leather both in the front of your neck and in the back. You surmise correctly that these must be rings, for the fastening of a leash. You wonder if I will go that far.

You feel the leather tightening and for a moment you worry you are being choked. But soon you realize you can breathe easily ... but the presence of the collar itself causes a lump in your throat. You feel two fingers find their way between your neck and the leather and feel me pull back and forth a little- giving you more of an idea of how thick the collar is, flooding you with a mixture of emotions that include embarrassment and excitement.

"Is that too tight?"

You begin to speak, but find it difficult, and I wonder if it is partly from shock, as I am almost certain I have not cut off your breathing.

"No ... it is fine."

"Good. Because you will wear it for the rest of the night, understood?"

The last word lingers in your mind ...understood? Things started out so gentle, but it seemed more real at that moment. You can't help but become more aroused- in a way you crave being spoken down to- at least in this setting.

"Yes, sir."

I can almost feel you bite your lip after you say it. Like it just slipped out, naturally.

I hear you take a deep breath. "Would you like me to call you that?"

"You may if you wish. You are not required to. You are only required to obey me."

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now lean over with your legs straight and touch your toes."

As you do what I have ordered, you almost lose your balance, realizing the heat from the bath and the champagne may have blunted your sense of position a bit. However, you recover without incident and soon are in the required position.

You can hear the sound of metal against metal, and the sound of friction- maybe a velvet bag opening? You cannot make out what these sounds represent. Soon you feel slight pressure against your anus, and feel a lubed finger enter you, and pull out. It is replaced by a cold object which you immediately realize is significantly larger than the finger. You then recall the gift I had given you last year, but hadn't had a chance yet to use. It presses harder, causing you to moan. You constrict in reaction to the coolness at first, but then realize that such an action will only make things harder, so you try your best to relax. You feel more pressure and begin to pant a little- it is starting to become painful and you almost consider standing up in protest ... almost. My voice brings you back to the task at hand.

"Back in position."

My voice is calm, but assertive. You surprisingly find the tone comforting and immediately obey, wanting so hard to please me. You moan louder as I push harder ... just when it seems impossible you suddenly feel it enter you, fully. Your soreness causes you to instinctively contract, driving the plug even deeper and securing it in place. You are shocked at how big it feels inside you and almost panic when thinking of how difficult it will be to remove. This must be the large size ... you recall that there is a pink faux gem at the base, which you know is now on display between your cheeks.

"Stand up."

You are feeling more in a daze, wondering if this is real or not. My words bring you back and you stand up. As you change positions, the presence of the plug becomes more noticeable, and you feel a twinge of arousal from the base of your spine and warmth between your legs. A hand discovers your warmth and moisture, and its thumb begins to play with the base of the plug while two of its fingers enter your hidden place. Your ears begin to ring louder and a bitter moisture begins to flood your mouth, beneath your tongue. This goes on for what you guess is about a minute then, without warning, stops.

"Hands on your head."

A little louder this time, causing you to flinch in brief surprise, but you assume the position as instructed- automatically spreading your legs apart, without needing to be told- your back arched, and your ass looking as amazing as ever, and the little jewel peaking out between your cheeks with a smile.

"Tiptoes."

Your posture and balance are perfect, and you look even more inviting with your toned calf muscles fully flexed.

"We are going to play a game. I have a number in my head, and once we reach it, the game is over. And all you need to do, is stay on your tiptoes before we get to that number. Or else I will have to start counting again. Ready?"

".. Yes."

You hear the smack, about a second before you feel it. It takes all of your effort not to let out a sound, then another second in limbo before you begin to feel the sting on the underside of your right buttock and upper thigh. You are not sure, but you think it is a flogger. Then the next one comes- this time in the exact same spot on the left. You let out a groan, and think this is not going to be easy. However, thankfully, the next five are lighter- quicker- on your right- light flogging in a circular motion -- a downward smack, keeping some of the original momentum then up around again for another in the same spot. It is repeated on your left, then continues with another 15 on your right. After only a few more on that side, the sting really sets in- the light flogging is deceptive and when it keeps continuing to hit in the same spot it is not long before you can't help but let out a sound.

It is something between a cry and a grunt. Sweat is beginning to bead on your forehead, and to drip onto your blindfold, moistening it. You lose count of how many strokes it has been- because the pace changes frequently: 5 light on the right, 5 light on the left, 5 hard on the left ... 20 hard on the right. You can only imagine how red your ass and the backs of your thighs are.

There is a pause. You feel a hand caress your left upper thigh, then your left cheek. You hear me step back.

The next one comes without warning and you let out another grunt. This one louder- angry ... you are beginning to become frustrated and your grunt is almost unquestionably translated into a "fuck you" to me. Your calves are so sore that you are starting to lose feeling in them. You can't hold back gasping at every smack now; your blindfold becomes more moist from your pooling tears. Yet your resolve only grows stronger; nothing will stop you from taking all I have to offer. You probably have no idea how much more I am admiring you at this moment.

You wonder if there is even any number in my head at all as you enter another pause. You wonder if it is over. Then you hear the smack, again, the sting from the back of your right thigh. For the first time do far -- which you are now surprised at -- the flogger hits the base of the plug, causing your anal sphincter to contract in reflex and sending an indescribable sensation up your spine- something between an electric shock and an orgasm ... miserable and arousing at the same time. Your right knee buckles, and your left heel makes contact with the floor. You immediately recover position, barely feeling your calves at all, but desperately wanting to stay in position for me. But while you recover your position admirably, you can't hold out any longer and begin to sob.

I know you too well. You are not crying out of pain. I know you are the most stoic person I have ever met. As I stare at you in that position my admiration for you grows every stronger.

"Stand at ease."

You feel my hands on your shoulders, and I turn you around to face me. You are now trying to take in deep breaths between sniffing, attempting to gain your composure. My hands move to the back of your head and I remove your blindfold. Your eyes are shut tight and you are trying hard to hold back sobs, and the occasional sniffle. I wrap my arms around yours and hold you tightly against me. I feel the wave of sobs subside and eventually you look up at me. As I look at you I wonder if it is even possible for someone to have ever loved another as I do in that moment.

"How close did I get?"

I don't respond, except to gently run my hand over your head, and smile, petting you, again.

* * *

You are lying on your bed, face up, blindfold back in place. Your wrists are secured to the top 2 corners of your bed, and you feel my hands beginning to secure your ankles. You are not sure how this is occurring because you don't have a 4 poster bed- and the last time we played with the under-the-mattress restraints, they did not work very well- too easy to "escape" from. However, this time, your arms are stretched firmly and securely, so you feel I must be anchoring the ties to the beams under your bed. Before you know it your ankles are secured, with a tiny but of slack, allowing you to turn your knees inward ever so slightly, but restricting all other movement. The plug is again making its presence known with the weight of your body pressing against the mattress.

You feel my presence in the bed and the warmth from my body as I straddle your hips. You can feel my hard cock pressed against your abdomen as I lean down to kiss you- softly, this time. My fingers slip underneath your collar, so I can have better control of the position I want your head to be in. You feel my other hand slides behind your head as you begin to feel me kiss you more forcefully. My lips break yours and soon are all over your face- your forehead, your cheeks ... you feel the warmth of my mouth nibble on your ear, then I move lower, kissing you between your breasts, then around them -- again caressing all except your hardened nipples.

You feel me pull back, noticing the air slightly cooler on your naked skin, without the warmth of my chest. There is a pause, then you feel it. It comes with no warning whatsoever. Your left and then quickly your right nipple sting, sending shockwaves throughout your chest. As an added bonus, the cold metal chain then falls on your chest, causing you to gasp at the shock of the temperature. You begin to squeal, knowing that these nipple clamps have never been your favorite. You try to fight this- biting your lower lip, holding your breath, then letting it out, inhaling deeply. The cycle continues with an occasional squeal in between, and a struggle against your bonds. You become accustomed to the coolness of the chain, which now tickles you every time it brushes against your skin, as you squirm in a desperate attempt to get comfortable. The ringing in your ears, becomes more noticeable, as does your heart rate. You let out a moan, in frustration, pulling again against your strong bonds, noticing the soreness in your shoulders and inner thighs. You are now, more cognizant than ever of your vulnerability: restrained, naked, helpless ... you realize it is fruitless to resist and summon all of your mental energy to relax every muscle in your body, accepting your submission.

At first, you barely notice the heat between your legs, then you recognizing my breath. Slowly and softly you feel my mouth kissing you on the mound of your red curls, your lover abdomen, just under your navel ... then your upper thighs ... You feel my hands along the insides of your thighs, gently spreading your legs, then opening you up slightly to uncover your most sensitive of all area of all. My breath lingers just above that sensitive tip, you sense my lips and tongue must be no more than in inch away. You begin to try to buck your hips to close the distance between us, only to be reminded once more of how restrained you are. Only briefly distracted, your mind now comes back to the soreness of your clamped nipples. The frustration of your limited movement and the building pain and burning from your chest cause a high-pitched squeal to escape the back of your throat, despite all your efforts. It is followed by a lower-pitched moan as you exhale, causing your body to vibrate and shake. You realize this is almost the only movement you have some control over. You try to hold it in, but let out another sound, something close to a cry, or a wail ... you start to wonder if your neighbors can hear ... then an instant later stop caring. You start to wonder if you will pull every muscle in your bound body, pulling against your bonds. To the extent you can, your body convulses with each exhalation, your pattern becomes: an attempt to hold your breath, a high pitched squeal, a low pitched exhalation. For the first time in the evening you wonder if you should have given up the security of a safe-word.

Perhaps I can no longer wait. Making a small o- with my lips, I encase your exposed clit, flooding it with my warm saliva saliva. Barely putting any pressure or allowing any friction, the tip of my hard tongue makes gentle contact. Your body begins to shake. It is a different rhythm than before and causes the tip of my tongue to slide back and forth, rubbing gently. You stop breathing and are still for a moment. I can sense that you are about to climax. It is at that point that I lift the chain up, off your chest and gently pull it towards me.

Every muscle in your body tightens. You hold your breath. Fire quickly spreads from between your legs to your fevered scalp; your raw tortured nipples send shockwaves through your chest. Then everything pauses. You leave your body for a moment and begin to reflect on what is going on. This lasts no more than what seems like two seconds. Then you are saturated with the most intense energy you have ever encountered. The sound that comes next, from deep within your diaphragm, parallels the bright glow that overflows the deep recesses of your lower abdomen and pelvis, and rushes up to drown your mind. You can't even hear how loud it is -- it is as if you are in a dream- not physically outside yourself but somehow slightly detached. The volume has been turned down.

You barely hear the movement of the metal links against each other, from what you know must be my finally allowing release. You can barely feel they are off but are grateful that test has finally been passed. Your gratitude is short-lived, however. In an instant you are repulsed by the pain you feel. As the blood finally returns to the areas it was prior restricted, the sensation is anything but pleasant. It is completely different than before, when your nipples were pinched and twisted. Even in the most intense moments, there was some pleasure in that kind of pain. Now, it is loathsome ... a dull yet powerful feeling. You almost feel nauseous for a moment. But soon the sickening feeling drifts away. Warmth spreads throughout your body and a tingling feeling finds its way to the two most sensitive areas of your chest.

Then you feel it on your left side. For almost an instant it causes only pleasure, but then there is an electric shock from your left nipple to the top of your head.

"No!..."

Your nipple is so warm in my mouth, my lips push against the softness of your surrounding breast and my tongue dances in circles. I am gentle. But even so, I know how sensitive they are right now. With my left hand, I now lightly rub your right nipple with my fingertips, then lightly with my palm, also in circles ... then back and forth with the backs of my knuckles. I begin to suck your left nipple with more force.

There is a mixture of electric shock that pulses through your body in addition to the warm glow you felt before in your abdomen and pelvis. Both grow more intense. The shockwaves every time my tongue flicks across your left nipple, or my hand rubs over your right, become more painful. The pleasure from the glow in your pelvis grows more powerful, bringing you closer to another climax. You wonder if you can hold out ... even though you want to feel the pleasure of being raised to that peak once again.

"Wait ... stop ..."

You feel my other hand press against your mouth, silencing you. The magickal glow instantly becomes more and more powerful at this moment. You don't even have time to think of how unfair and degrading it is for me to silence you like this, before the force of your orgasm builds.

I am sucking your nipple with more force now, and pinching your other. The pain is sharper with each movement. You attempt to scream, but only a muffled cry escapes from your muzzled mouth, causing a vibration through the palm of my hand.

You begin again to drift in and out of consciousness, unsure it is from the lack of oxygen you can only take in, from your slightly congested nares, or the bursts of pain and pleasure that are unforgiving in their cruel dialectic.

You are not sure if you are brought back to consciousness or remain in a netherworld, when you are once again flooded with ecstasy.

* * *

You are filled with a glow that ever so slightly vibrates throughout your body and around it. Your arms and legs are now free, but you body is still. Your blindfold has been removed but your eyes are closed. You picture a bright green light surrounding you, swimming inside and outside your soul. It is a living force, constantly moving. You begin to hear the slight hum, as frequency of the vibration grows. You are perfectly still, surrounded and filled with warmth, secure and safe. The light collects underneath you and you feel your weightless body being lifted upwards.

* * *

There is a smile on your face as you lie there, with your eyes closed. It is different than any other smile I have seen. I cannot describe why, but for some reason it is different. You look as if you are finally, truly, happy. Like you are so filled with love, you can't help but grin ... it reminds me of a feeling we often, sadly, lose in adulthood. That feeling of pure joy and happiness, without any worry or fear ... before we mature and face the realities of life. There is an absolute purity to the joy you seem to exude at that moment. In a moment of self centered narcissism, I feel that my ability to get you there is the most worthy accomplishment I have ever achieved.

You are awake, I can tell, but keep your eyes closed. Your grin becomes even larger and you reach out to me, taking my left wrist and pulling me next to you. You roll over on your right side, pressing my hand firmly between your breasts, and bringing me to my side, our naked bodies warming each other. I rest my head against the back of your neck, now freed from the collar. The feeling from the skin of your soft warm buttocks against by thighs stimulates and arouses me, causing my hardness to press against your lower back, which holds it tightly against my abdomen.

I can feel your heart beating beneath the palm of my hand, which you cradle like a teddy bear tightly between your breasts. You rock your hips back and forth, playfully. It is a welcome movement I have not felt for a long time from you.

I then feel you move one of your hands away, and behind your back. It finds my cock and skillfully moves it between your cheeks, just enough to kiss your little rose, now free from the plug, before pushing further down and forward to its destination. You are more wet than I have ever felt you to be, easily guiding my entry.