First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every part of me wants to thrust into you, to squeeze you tighter against me, to gently bite your shoulder as I come inside you. Yet, everything is perfect at this moment. With the naked skin of our bodies pressed to one another ... with me inside you ... your hands now holding mine tightly against your beating heart. I am overflowed with emotion, and soon panic that the moment will eventually come to an end. I slide my other hand underneath you to hold on to you more. I bury my face into your hair and pray you can't tell how desperately I want this moment to last forever.

* * *

When I awake you are gone. I am not sure what time it is. Your bathroom only has a curtain between itself and the bedroom, so I listen for a sound from that direction. I hear nothing and get up to explore. You are not in the main room of your studio, where the kitchen is open to the living area. I come across a champagne glass next to the sink, and the bottle, which is about ¼ full. I pour myself a glass and drink a little. It is still at a good temperature and far from flat, but I can't enjoy it, as I wonder where you are. As I open the hallway door, I see on the other side, that the door to your roof deck is ajar.

* * *

Did I go too far?

That must be it. In an attempt to create the most intense evening I could come up with, I went too far.

I walk up behind you, putting my hands on your shoulders. Half-expecting you to shrug me off, for an offense I cannot pinpoint but know I am guilty of. But it is worse than that. You don't respond at all.

I begin moving my hands down over your hips, down to below the hem of your robe, touching you, trying to get you to respond. Yet, you are still.

I am frustrated at your lack of response -- wanting something, anything ... wanting you to turn around and smack me across the face, if needed ... anything to give me a hint as to what you are thinking.

I grab the hem of your robe, lifting it to expose your reddened ass, sliding a hand between your cheeks and feeling the plug, giving me a slight shock that you had put it back in. For a second I debate whether or not I forgot to remove it, but then remember distinctly that I had. I find the surprise of its presence arousing. The sight of your ass and the warmth it emits under my touch has already hardened me. My hands find their way around your hips, around to your abdomen and up to your breasts, lifting your robe higher and exposing you more. You do not resist ... neither do you respond.

My hands find your nipples and I pinch each one, tightly rolling them between my fingers. I hear you gasp slightly, but you say nothing and do not resist. I let go and bring my hands down to your reddened ass. I slide 2 fingers into your warmth just enough to guide me inside you. I begin thrusting hard, my hands pinching your skin firmly on each side of your hips.

I can hear you breathing a little heavier now. You put the champagne glass down and grip the railing tightly with both hands, bending over ever more slightly. I hear your breaths grow slightly louder and deeper. I bring my right hand to your shoulder and with my left up to grab a fistful of your hair. As I do, I notice you replaced the collar as well, both confusing me a bit and increasing my desire at the same time. I now take my hand off your shoulder and grab the back of your collar, my fingers forcing their way between the leather and the skin from your neck- pinching your skin and pulling at some of the shorter hairs. With my other hand I pull your hair down hard, forcing your head back, as I thrust harder. The base from your plug makes contact, scratching me just above the base of my cock, but I continue to fuck you harder, noticing your moans becoming louder and more rhythmic. For the first time since being outside I wonder if anyone can hear us from the streets below, or the apartments across the street. If you are wondering the same thing, you don't show your concern ... this makes me smile, as I do not care one way or another.

I begin to sense your breathing change, longer bouts of silence, followed by shorter- louder gasps. I know you are close. I can't resist the urge to look at your lovely face at that moment.

With one hand grasping your collar, the other finds your right hip and before you get your bearings you find yourself turned around and forced over the glass and wicker table in the middle of the patio. You let out a squeal as the cold dusty glass makes contact with your bare chest, and my hand presses against the back of your collar, pinning your body in place. My cock has not left you throughout this motion, and I begin fucking you again, soon hearing the long pauses and intermittent gasps and grunts that let me know you are about to come.

You feel me pull out, and before you know it I have turned you upright, on the edge of the table. You are thankful for the terrycloth that is just barely covering your back- saving you from the shock of the cool glass, but you are completely exposed from the front now- your robe becoming undone in the transition. I slide my hands underneath your knees, lifting your legs up and spreading them slightly. Then I am inside you once again. Looking into your eyes as you I start once again bring you back to your peak. My left hand finds the front of your collar, helping me stabilize your position.

Your plug's base, such an innocent looking faux gem sparkling between your cheeks, is anything but innocent. With each thrust, my balls smack hard against it, but I keep going. It is not long before I know you are close, once again. You often close your eyes when you are about to climax, but I won't have that tonight. You feel a rough jerk from your collar and you are forced upwards closer to me, your eyes are now open and looking into mine. Both of my hands are now at your throat, holding you in place.

You know I am close, as well, but also know the one trick that will always put me over the edge. With a slight smile, your hands make contact with my chest and skillfully slide under my arms and grab each of my nipples. You punch tightly and twist each one. As you do I start thrusting faster, more shallow than before, causing a slight change in sensation, and just enough to take you to your peak. Your hands are on my nipples and my hands are gripping your collar, but our eyes never leave each other. You feel the rhythmic waves build rapidly inside you, rising from your pelvis spreading warmth up throughout your eyes and face. I pull you upright and you let go of my chest, putting your arms around my neck. I lean back slightly, resting against the makeshift bench, covering the built in cooler, and you straddle me. My hands find their place between your warm skin and the back of your robe, sweat covering your lower back.

Neither of us speaks. The only sounds are those of our breathing, gradually becoming softer and back to normal. Your body is on fire. I am almost gripped with the desire to lick every drop of sweat from your skin.

Still, neither of us speaks. Perhaps a futile attempt to remain in the magickal world we created -- as if our silence would be the only thing preventing the spell from being lifted.

You are the one who breaks the spell.

"Baby?"

I start stroking your hair and bring your face to mine. I don't respond in words, but wait, hoping to hear those special words from your sweet mouth.

You pull me close to you, your lips almost touching my ear. I feel the heat from your mouth as you whisper.

"Don't go so easy on me, next time."

* * * * * * * * * *

Thank you reading. This book remains the copyrighted property of the author, and may not be redistributed to others for commercial or non-commercial purposes. If you enjoyed this book, please encourage your friends to download their own copy from their favorite authorized retailer. Thank you for your support.

Please feel free to contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile page with any comments, questions, or just to say hello! I promise to do my best to respond to all emails but cannot guarantee it.

I will also be happy to hear about any suggestions for future projects.