All Comments on 'First Nude Beach Adventure! Ch. 02'

by LatinLiz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
Beautiful!!

The way it should be.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sex at the Beach!!! Not me!

I think everybody fantasizes about sex on the beach, and as far as those fantasies go, this is definitely one of the very best stories -- both installments. Having said that, I have had sex on the beach, and it is very true that sand gets into EVERYTHING. It is so bad that it can ruin a perfectly good fuck for a guy, but it has to be demolishing for the female (or receiver of either gender for that matter) as the receiving orifices are particularly vulnerable to sticky sand. I would love to have watched this, but I'll wait until after my shower to participate, thank you.

bibble60bibble60over 6 years ago
sexy story

loved you watching everyone, such a hot view

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Hotter!

Read Ch. 01 just before reading this. Thought that was hot. This is definitely hotter! Sort of a mini-orgy! Group grope! Loved it. Surely 5 stars. Will keep my eyes open for more Greek adventures!

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 6 years ago
Intensely Erotic!

Congratulations! Another excellent contribution! I wish I could have been on that beach with you, Liz! Thank for writing such an erotic and arousing piece...we want more!

jennyphiljennyphilover 6 years ago
Xanemos beach

We've been to Xanemos beach! Only nude beach near Skiathos Town, all the others are at the other end of the island

Great story, part 3 coming we hope?

MrspiffMrspiffover 6 years ago
Great!

Execellent! Hope you have started, no finished the next Chapter.

johnrojohnroover 6 years ago
good good

Quite hot, waiting for part 3!

7tony77tony7over 6 years ago
Great series

That was amazing! I'm looking forward to part 3!

LegMannLegMannover 6 years ago
Congratulations on Ch. 2!

Hey LatinLiz,

This is another great chapter. Having had the privilege of being your proofreader I obviously got to read it earlier than most others, and I was fully expecting the response to surpass that of chapter 1.

Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to reading your next offering.

-LegMann

LatinLizLatinLizover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for all your lovely comments. The next chapter is not actually on the beach, but it continues on from chapter 2. Chapter 4 will be back on the beach though, so if it's a beach adventure you like, you'll get more after chapter 3.

Thank you for reading.

LatinLiz

CharlieBCharlieBover 6 years ago
Love Skiathos

Nice story! Me and my wife have been to the very same beach and had sex a few times. :)

JFfuntimesJFfuntimesover 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved both chapters....great story

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandabout 5 years ago
Beach DP

Very sexy. I have always been interested in DP and this was especially sexy out in the open on the beach with other naked observers close by.

xiabxiababout 2 years ago

Great story. As one who has been frustrated by prohibitions about having sex in the beach in the US this story fulfilled a need for me. Well written. The scenario was ideal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous