First Nude Beach Adventure! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had done this thousands of times, but never with a stranger caressing my tits, and watching two gorgeous people fucking right in front of me. I came almost straight away, and hard!

Sophia was now calling for Dimitris to do something. She was talking to him in Greek, so I had no idea what it was. But it wasn't long before I understood what she was after. She slowed her fucking of Kostas down, and leant forward pressing her lovely big tits into Kostas face, keeping his cock inside her, while Dimitris got onto his knees and started to lick her ass.

He was pulling her ass cheeks apart, and tongue fucking her pert asshole. She was squirming and moaning. She was loving this attention, and I didn't blame her. I was jealous of the attention she was getting, yet my body was getting plenty of it's own.

Yannis still had his hands on my tits. His body was moving in time with mine. His cock was sliding up and down with every movement between the cheeks of my ass, his pre-cum helping his cock to slide easily.

Then Dimitris moved into position behind Sophia, placing his cock at the entrance of her ass.

Yannis again whispered quietly into my ear, "He is going to fuck her ass now. He is the only one that can fuck her ass, but she loves it!"

As soon as Dimitris cock pushed past the entrance and into Sophia's ass, she came again with a loud groan, and so did I! It was more than my body could take. I collapsed onto my knees, still in the arms of Yannis.

I couldn't take any more. Sophia was getting DP'd only a few feet away from me. Impaled on the beautiful big cock, while her boyfriend fucked her ass. I wanted some of what she had.

I reached around behind me and grabbed Yannis' cock. I pulled Yannis around to my right and began to stroke his cock. I hand one hand on my pussy, and the other stroking Yannis. I could feel another orgasm starting to build. Yannis reached around behind my back and slid his fingers into my aching pussy.

I wasn't the only one ready to cum again. Sophia was hitting the edge, but by the sounds of it she was demanding that Kostas and Dimitris hold on till she had cum again. They didn't have to wait too long till she was screaming with pleasure, and not long after that they were both filling her with cum. Deep in her pussy, and deep into her ass. She got two loads at the same time, and she was very happy about that.

The sights and sounds of the sexy threesome all coming must have sent Yannis over the edge, because I heard the tell tale grunts, and then felt him shoot his hot load all over me, at the same time I had my last orgasm.

It's amazing how quickly everyone was back on their feet and all heading back to the beach. No words were spoken, but plenty of knowing looks.

I headed into the sea. I needed to clean up. I could feel Yannis' cum dripping down my legs as I walked in. Suddenly I remembered Roger. Oh no! I hoped he hadn't come back and seen what I had done. I had to get back to my towel so I was there when he got back. I quickly washed myself and got back to where we were sitting. Luckily for me, he didn't arrive back for another ten minutes. By which time the sun was no longer on the spot where our towels were.

He looked a little disappointed when I said we should head back to the hotel, but I said I would make it worth his while, because I desperately needed to be fucked. That was all he needed. We headed off the beach. I let him walk ahead, and gave a quick smile to all of those looking at me before we left, including Andreas, who was back on his towel, soaking up the rays with a knowing smile on his face. This was going to be a day I would never forget, and I wanted to take in all of their faces and bodies.

Little was I to know that it wouldn't be the last time I would see some of them...

12