All Comments on 'First "O"'

by MathGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NolanNolanabout 20 years ago
well written

very believable incounter!Written very articulately. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

SimbaBearSimbaBearover 19 years ago
Believable

This was a very well written story. Very believable and very erotic. I don't know if this is fantasy or a real experience, but if it is real I am glad that you recieved so much pleasure from your first oral experience. Would love to read more of this stoy to hear your input on the rest of the experienc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

I really enjoyed this. It was exciting and sweet at the same time. Keep up the great work.

sneaking21sneaking21over 17 years ago
thanks

I can't say enough about your writtings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A flood of passion.

A very commendable description. It almost matches my own experience with a virgin woman much elder than me decades ago. Her reactions, gaspings, desparately wanting to go on once touched in the button of her "O", and expressions of innocent wonder at the fiercity of pleasure of her first orgasm coupled with her gratitude to me after the evening still arouse me after decades. I got almost the same descriptions here. Congratulations!

socentralpasocentralpaalmost 12 years ago

WOW that was sooooooo great!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly Interesting

This is a love story that seems real and I have enjoyed the pleasure of a few hairs. Not the shaved ones, which weren't anymore enjoyable than a nice neat trim. If a male wants a shaved pussy it seems to me he's into "Little Young Girls" and hides his likes from getting into a legal jumble by not admitting to his fantasy. Conversely I have enjoyed the thick mat of pubes that curl's under her taint. They are the sign of a female. They are few and far between. Overall the story was nice reading and the wording enjoyable. Keep writing as this story was penned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you, Math Girl

Yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Excellent...can't wait to read more!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

I liked it. I can see why Math girl was one of the greats of early Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous