All Comments on 'First of the Month Party'

by Yman67

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

This is an awful rip off of another story posted a long time ago. And no, that's not an April fools.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
I Am So Sorry*

What a piece of shit!!!! That story line is so over used. The black with the huge organ and the husband with no working balls because of a bike mishap. Give us a break and keep this crap to yourself. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

go back to your day job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Who the fuck records on VHS these days? What utter bullshit of a story!

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
this story seems to be "influenced" from a SS06 story

The author will be Presumed innocent this once. But give up writing the sex parts, rather laughable and very stale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

I know you are relatively new at this, so I went easy on you and gave it 3*s.

This story really shows your cloistered life experience. If you have grandchildren you should spend time with them and get exposure to modern technology.

Having the cheater experience sex with a person of another race, is a cliche. Usually excused if the story is well-written or creative. This wasn't!!

Yman67 go to the local community college. Take a couple of classes. Hang out at the student union, they will definitely be curious about the old guy back at school. That will be a helpful life experience. It will help your writing, too.

Good luck Yman. HA, Ha,ha,ha...... April fools ? Really??😳

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This stunk.

In the end, the jokes on the ones who read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good one

Well I liked it.

Keep up the good work.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
What is the wrong with this story?

What is the wrong with this story? Not the story in itself...not a bad one...a plot overused, the long narrative about the fucking, wasn't really necessary, because that wasn't the main target of this story...But the main mistake is: we are still in middle March...The writer should have waited for April to send it to LW...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
stupid

Just plain stupid. Stop writing you tool. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yawn

Giant black cocks, yeah, yeah. You should have devoted as much time to catching her and the aftermath as you did to the sex scenes and cut the grain black cock stupidity. Put that shit in IR. The racists over there think it's hot.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Rather put you in the nut house dear annnoy!

WTF is wrong with you? We would all love to know why you read and then write your flaming dumbass comments. gave it a 5 to offset your fag ass

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote! Good read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nut house?

I think vasty/bonny escaped from one. Gave this crap a ONE STAR rating. Pure trash. Throw it out with the garbage and while you're at it, throw vasty/bonny in too.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
Yikes . . .

Yikes, that was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Assholes vasy/bonny are still alive?

We thought someone had eliminated that defective fag got from the gene pool already!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Another conflicted author

Yet another story where the author is clearly aroused by the fantasy of seeing a wife being taken by strange men, but is so conflicted by this fantasy that he is forced to append an epilogue to let us all know this couple divorced. I can't help but feel that so many authors do this in order to win the approval of the LW readers.

A little advice for this author and all other authors: fuck the LW readers. Write what YOU want to write because YOU find it interesting/compelling/arousing. Don't tailor your stories in order to win the approval of ANY subsegment of this audience, whether it is the BTB's, the RAAC's, the cucks or any other group. Turn off your ratings, because those are irrelevant. And for the love of god, delete any comments that are nothing but angry tirades directed at you, your fictitious characters, or another commenter. If we all do this, imagine how great this site could be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: another conflicted author

I have noticed, and often mentioned, an inconsistency in stories biased towards the BTB variant. This story isn't that extreme, but the divorce epilogue makes no sense in the context of the back story. No explanation is ever given for the wife's behavior, behavior so at odds with the history of the marriage and the husband's perception.

Now, on the one hand, this assumption of female guilt might only be a form of a cathartic experience for someone, seeking revenge that reality never provided .. or whatever.

But your explanation also makes some sense. A so-called "hot wife" category makes just as much sense as a BTB category, within its own context. Probably a lot of guys get off on the fantasy of their partner going animal with someone else. I do .. (don't ask me to explain why) but I'll never try to rationalize a sense of guilt by turning the woman into the villain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why is this April's Fools?

I mean his wife is a cheating slut. I don't see why he would be celebrating anything. And I don't see Debbie giving into any of his demands. She got her half. She forced the sale of the house to get her half. She was screwed anyway so why would she agree to any demand? What was he going to do? Tell all their friends she was a slut? That ship has sailed. So the ending made no sense whatsoever. Not good at all.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Slap Dash

The author was so impressed with his plotline that he ignored other aspects--such that the story did not hang together or make sense. The neighbors are close-knit and look out for one another. They would see this happening and tell him long before he would happen to overhear a phone call. If the relationship between two people is as cool and careless as this one, why should any of us care what happens? Changing the time for a surprise party repeatedly is just ludicrous--after all, someone always misses the memo; then you have neighbors in the yard when Studly arrives. There is simply no one to like in this. Who cares?!!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

The author is clearly aroused by the thought of watching his wife with black men.

The readers are clearly aroused by it.

Yet, to save face and feign some silly pretense of being a 'real man' everyone has to act angry and upset about stories like this, both author and reader have to spend all that time jerking off to the sex scene then rush off a paragraph at the end about how she was a dumb bitch and he left her.

It's sad, really.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Nasty Whore!

No wimps here...Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not a black man.

those were niggers and a slut.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Well @FLC

It's not about real men it's about the tread worn cliches that stories like this repeat over and over. The 12" black cock and all that bullshit. If there was a real plot to this story I wouldn't complain one bit! When you consider that the whole story revolves around that cliche it's a...........1* And that's generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You Really

Needed to finish the story. You have a big build up to the sex scene, but nothing about why or how wifey decided to cheat, whether she contracted any STD's, why you mentioned that hubbie was sterile (did she get PG?), and how she reacted after her secret was public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid

A stupid story

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
You ain't kidding, this was a big April Fool's Story

I wonder if everyone concentrated on taking picture of Barry's heavy weapon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: What grade are you in?

Well, maybe the reason you don't really enjoy this is because it's not really a BTB story. Yeah, he divorces her and makes out okay in the divorce, and yes she's exposed to the friends, but that was all incidental. How much of the story was spent on that and how much an an overly detailed description of her cheating. The latter was the gist of the story, not getting back at her. There was nothing about why, nothing from her.

<P>

To use an old line, the writer wanted to have it both side in worst way, and pretty much succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of thousands

How tired is this? Nearly every day, some fool writes this story. No, the readers, with the exception of fontasslicker, cumslurperjoe and their crew, are not turned on, just disgusted. It's the most overworked plot in erotica and it's hardly taboo anymore. It's just racist. Of course, the asshats like those two are racists and hate women, so they wank off to this shit. Everyone else thinks it's just stupid and juvenile. The story was four paragraphs long. The description of the two foot black cocks was forever. The author can't write plot and fills in with stupid, boring cliche driven crap. This gets a 2.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 8 years ago
Epilogs....

are what untalented writers use when they don't know how to finish a story.

snakes454snakes454about 8 years ago
@foreskinlicker

You bitch incessantly about the 0,50, 100 story being dull and boring but yet you defend this poorly written over used cliché? Nothing original or special here, you and swingerjoan need to share your hiv ridden sauce and die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@snake454

Swingerjoe and frontlinecaster weren't defending this story. If you guys take the time to actually read their comments instead of assuming what they are saying simply because you don't like them, then you would find that there are times when YOU AGREE. But asking you guys to actually act intelligent may be to tasking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No No No

foreskinblister was caught by surprise because he thought the low rating meant it was a story for him and his ilk. He didn't realise until the end that he got hoodwinked! Jog on foreskinblister and go jump off a cliff you bloody April fool!!!!

if you can get out of mummy's basement!!! HA!!!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

It's hilarious to see. No one likes this story. But I criticized it, so now the sad, pathetic little anons who beat off to it and got angry are stuck trying to defend it, because if I didn't like it it must be good!! Or if they didn't like the story, they must assume that I did.

Because no one judges stories by quality. They judge them by whether it's about a 'real man' or not.

You can see the same exact thing happening over at the millionth installment of 0 50 or 100, no one seems to like it, but they have to defend it because I pointed out how shitty it was.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
To swingerjoe and frontlinecaster

I am not as sharp as you guys. Could you just point out the parts where the author gets excited at his wife fucking a black man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey, look.

There is a category for you jerks to put the interracial bullshit, but nope. You just have to try and force it on the rest of us, don't you? This story sucks.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

He continues watching the whole time, well after knowing what's going on. He makes no attempt at all to explain that he's not enjoying it and describes himself as 'engrossed' by it and unable to look away. The author wrote it in first person, so when he uses obviously pornographic terms to describe the sex it's obviously meant to be how the husband saw it, so unlike so many sad little btb authors he didn't view his wife fucking these men as 'gross' but instead viewed it like he was watching porn. The way most voyeur, wife sharing types do.

But then suddenly, the sad little author realized that the loving wives anon crowd would hate him for the story he wrote and tell him he wasn't a 'real man', so he threw together a few lines about divorcing her. But it's obvious that his heart wasn't in that the way it was in describing his wife being double teamed by men (who he felt the need to describe largely in terms of how much bigger of cocks they had than him).

It's not a good story, but it's a textbook case of the sick pathology that runs under most btb writing on this site. This author just isn't as good at masking how much this turns him on as most.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
As I read further the story kept sounding familiar

and not just because of the over used set up. I could not figure out any reason for the detailed description of the scene with the two brothers if his real intent was to expose her affair at the faux party. But I became doubly sure this story was a product of cut and paste "creative writing" when even the vintage technology was carried forward into the "new" story. Can anyone even by new blank VHS tapes today?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're Right

It Sucks and so does she.

The author is a closet cuck forcing both this and interracial garbage into a category it doesn't belong.

Why would the husband let her service him after finding out she was cheating unless he was hoping for sloppy seconds.

I have read worse, but not many.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
sadly I have to agree with flc

Not only did this guy atch his wife get used, he taped it. Any other guy would have interrupted the show as soon as the hidden cam had enough to prove his case. But this guy not only watched to conclusion, he came back a second night. This should have been in IR or voyeur. The divorce bit was merely a cheap add on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!!

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
What was that?

First, I can't believe I read it! Worse, I read the comments and by Jesus I found myself agreeing with Front Line Caster!

This was what I think they call a 'stroke story'. All we did was read about two guys doing a woman. It wasn't even that good.

The idea the two guys were black, the wife was a total wanton, the husband had physical and emotional issues and he was out of town a lot, and the story ended with something I believe Ohio used ten years ago. In fact I think it's all been used several, no hundreds of times.

I'll say this much. If I had overheard what this husband heard I wouldn't have waited. I know star 69 still works. I would have had the guy's number; the rest would have been easy. I wouldn't have needed any additional 'evidence'. It's not evidence in most states now anyway, and a woman like that needed everyone in her family and all her friends to find out regardless.

For this author. I've found the Loving Wives genre to be a pretty tough neighborhood. If you want to keep from getting your ass kicked start reading what others have written. Here's what I suggest. Read the Unoriginalist's "Boiler Plate Rendering." Great story. Then go to his favorites section; he has great taste. Work your way through. Check out the 'Hall of Fame' too. Gosh, read something before you stick your dick in the disposal next time.

I didn't vote, but if I read another shit story from you again I'll go back and one you.

Damn, why am I even leaving a comment?

Jedd Clampett

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
a story

i gave it a 5 for the set up and working action in it. There wasn't much emotion here, at least as much as I would have thought would be going on in his mind, let alone hers. There are no reasons for anything. Pure mechanics, and that's all, even the end lacked any closure, or understanding. This could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck no!

Bad ending! No aftermath!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't know where to start

VCR? What is that? Mixed media because he used his laptop to view a CD'S.

Had to play the Negro Card didn't you?

Find a new hobby. This is grossly lacking by every criteria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
real life cheating wife

Get info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Details of her numerous affairs, explicit accounts of her sexual encounters with younger male student of hers.

She was college instructor in Helena Montana. Was 50ish grandmother with black widow and purple rose tattoos and 36C implanted breasts. Begged to be slapped on butt and called a WHORE while going COWGIRL UP to one orgasm after another while greasing his ''saddle horn''

She's a squirter and record was 12 orgasms in less than 30 minutes. Repeatedly-as in every Friday for a year-brought home cum soaked panties which her panty-sniffing husband eagerly pressed to his face while watching her bathe

She has stated she will always be on hunt for new lovers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hey moron

there's no dearbornmt@yahoo.com on the internet. I googled it. what the fuck are you talking about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon -hey moron

Log into Facebook and then enter dearbornmt@yahoo.com on friend search

Worked fine for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHE-IT MAN WORSE STORY EVER

5% was a poor story! 95% xxxporn description of a white slut getting abused by black sambos? Was this written by a horny teenager! Poor Credit FOOL (MR Ts WORDS)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YEAH, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...

The worst story I've ever seen on this site. No character developement,no motivation, nothing that would have drawn the reader to anyone. So very shallow and uninvolved.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
1 STAR

SO SICK OF THESE MYTHICAL BLACK COCK STORIES!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
So awfully bad

Way to show a whore wife ruined beyond redemption. Not one, but two bb dildo to play with. Really bad then, bad now , in that there is no good reason to try to slip cheap ir crap into LW. Just makes the author look like an idiot.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago

They thought she was asleep in bed and they all lined up to charge through the bedroom door? I don't see many people doing that.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
racist

Why is it always Blacks used to fuck behind white guys backs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Almost always cheaters get caught..............

We see what this guy goes through to get his soon to be ex-wife caught...but this story dies in the end...this story is about the wife cheating...we know she has to pay the price...and we almost know nothing of her loss or pain.........

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Shocked and shattered, I staggered back up to the bedroom in a daze.

Yup like the cucks that are too shocked to stop their wife from taking a huge cock.

A nice little cough right before she hung up could have turned this, which was essentially a cuck story, into something decent. But you wanted to write a racist story of a wife having sex with 2 black guys, and then throw in a quick dumb assed ending to say "See it wasnt a cuck story at all". Which is exactly what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit cuck

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

What a pussy ending! No wonder she cheated on your MC. He was a wimpy cuck. I guess to write about one, you have to be one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe the bitch will get an incurable STD

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrible ending. Why is it you so called "authors" take 10,000 words to tell your story but end it in 2 sentences??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous