First of the Month Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yman67
Yman67
87 Followers

"Yes! Yes! Fucking Hell! What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing? Oh yesssssss!" Debbie screamed, as the monster cock filled her pussy, while the smaller one filled her other hole. "Barry! Barry! What are you doing to me?" She continued screaming, "YeeesssSSS! Faster, faster....fuck me faster!"

Debbie was shaking with excitement as both men rammed her holes. Thank God, I thought, we live in a detached house, slightly away from our neighbors. Debbie's screams would have woken the dead.

"Aaaaaaggghhhh! Yessssssss! Yessssssss!" She screamed even louder, as an intense orgasm engulfed her body. Stu increased the speed of his fucking, until his body tensed, as he shot his third load, of the night, right into my wife's ass.

While Stu slumped on the sofa, Barry gripped Debbie's limp body, and 'rattled away' with his hips, finally fucking the life out of my wife. His cock was awesome, as it slipped in and out, 8 or 9 inches at a time.

Debbie could only purr and groan, as Barry finished himself off with a series of violent thrusts. After lying entwined for a couple of minutes, Barry told her to get off him. Debbie rose to her knees, with his cock still sticking in her pussy. Then she rose to her feet, letting him slide out. As it did, a burst of spunk squirted out, landing on the carpet. She seemed unsteady, on her legs, as she gulped from her wineglass, but the smile on her face, told its own story.

Barry picked up the tiny knickers, which had, earlier, been discarded, and wiped his shrinking cock.

"Shit, Barry that was fantastic. I know what you told me..... But... fuck, man, she's awesome!" Stu told his brother. "I'm going to shower before we leave."

Debbie had now regained her composure, and stood between them, smoking a cigarette, clad only in her black stockings, suspender belt and heals. "Time to go!" Barry said, looking at his watch. "I told Shelly that I would be home by 9."

Debbie never took her eyes off his cock, as he pulled his joggers up. "Barry," she said, "Paul won't be home until 10 tomorrow night. Why don't you, just you, come over about 7 and we can have some private time together?

That is a date! I'll see you at 7 and we get it on!

About then Stu came back from the shower and got dressed. Then, with a quick kiss from both men, Barry and his brother left. Debbie spent the next few minutes, tidying the room, then, satisfied that everything was the same as at the beginning of the night, she collected the cans and glasses, and walked out of the room and turned out the lights.

I waited 5 minutes and then called Debbie. "Hello," she said sleepily.

"Oh, sorry I woke you. Are you still at your mom's house?

"Yes," she replied, "we are going shopping tomorrow and I will get home about 7. Since we were out late tonight and going all day tomorrow, I'll just go to bed when I get home and you can wake me when you get here."

"Okay," I replied, "have a good sleep and I'll see you tomorrow around 10."

After the call, I sent an urgent e-mail to our party guests telling them that Debbie would be in bed at 7; so when we gathered at 7:30 we would all sneak in the house together, creep down the hallway, and surprise her at the bedroom. And that is exactly what we did.

I arrived at 7:20 and our guests arrived a few minutes later. We all quietly walked through the house and down the hallway. I had the four couples gather behind me, I flung open the bedroom door and we all shouted in unison, "April Fools!"

Barry and Debbie jumped out of bed, naked as the day they were born. Barry stumbled and fell, twice, as he tried to slip on his pants. Debbie ran to hide in the closet. She fell over Barry and kneed him in the groin. I could see flashes as our guests where grabbing pictures on their cell phones.

I led our guests to living room; giving the "love birds" a chance to dress. Barry went out the door like a whipped pup, his tail between his legs. Debbie just kind stood in the hall, shivering like she was in a freezer. I asked the four couples to leave, telling them we would have the party next week. I asked them all to send me copies of the pictures from their cell phones.

When everyone was gone I showed Debbie the videos I had; it told her there was a VHS tape of the events as well, and that copies of the CDs, the video and the pictures would go to my attorney.

EPILOGUE:

That was a year ago. The divorce is final, Debbie put up no resistance; giving in to all my demands. Like I said, that was a year ago. The final ending is this: APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Yman67
Yman67
87 Followers
12