First Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God...I can't...I can't..." she heard Vipul wheezing and his thrusts had a desperate quality to them. Instinctively, she somehow knew what to do. Lifting her hips further off the bed, she pushed her body forward, putting more pressure and tightening her grip on Vipul's already expended cock.

Vipul felt his cock being stretched beyond reckoning. He felt Kaya's vagina clamp down tightly on his rigid pole and she bucked her hips stretching him out further...

"Gahhhhhhhh!" Vipul screamed, spittle flying out of his mouth. He felt his cock explode inside of Kaya's ravaged love-tunnel and began spewing hot gobs of semen deep into her young and fertile womb.

Kaya felt the cock begin to jerk and twist inside her pussy much as it had done in her mouth and she felt a pleasurable warmth spreading in between her thighs.

Vipul collapsed on top of Kaya, unable to be upright anymore. He began kissing her wildly, passionately, still fucking her, still emptying his cum inside her.

It was not long before Kaya realized that Vipul had not only deflowered her, but had also come inside her, violating her to the utmost extreme. Vipul was still on top of her screwing her wildly, when Kaya felt her body begin to shake. It started slowly at first, an involuntary vibration, an electrifying tingle that started in between her wet thighs and pulsed with racing speed along her spine.

The feeling spread throughout Kaya, until she could no longer think or speak.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head behind the blindfold and Kaya began howling, screaming, like she had never screamed before, pain and pleasure losing their meaning, until there was overwhelming mind numbing bliss. Her nails raked bloody furrows in Vipul's back, her thighs wrapped themselves around Vipul's hips and squeezed till he cried out in pain. She kissed him hungrily and reflexively.

Vipul waited with fascination as Kaya rode out her orgasm. He was till inside her, his penis growing soft, but he was reluctant to move. He did not know how long they lay like that together, their bodies intertwined in coitus. He felt a growing sense of dread and guilt as he felt Kaya's breathing return to normal. He would now face the difficult task of explaining to the housewife, why he had violated her trust. She would have figured out by now what had happened in his office that evening.

"Vipul, take off the blindfold and the cuffs..."

Vipul started. There was a commanding tone in his secretaries voice that he had not heard before. And she always addressed him as 'sir' or 'Vipulji'.

Amazed and feeling turned on despite his fear he took off her blindfold first. Kaya blinked and opened her watering eyes. Vipul was not able to read her expression, but she watched him intently as he went about removing her cuffs. Her eyes drank in his naked body. Kaya felt a rush of breath as she saw his barrel shaped chest, strong arms and legs. His well hung cock dangled carelessly between his legs as he moved about, and felt herself shiver slightly at the sight. Vipul, she realized was somebody she had always had a gnawing attraction towards, a thing she had instantly buried when it dared to surface. The reasons were quite simple- Vipul was a real man, with a mans wallet and a mans cock. He was how a man should be, unlike her doddering husband and his low self confidence.

Vipul had made her a real woman - as evidenced by the congealed mixture of semen and broken hymen that caked her thighs. He had liberated her, released her sexually.

She realized too that he had used her for his own selfish needs from day one. He had never meant to help her, but had done so unwittingly. Strangely she did not mind being used. She rather liked it. She preferred a strong man taking her than a weak one sitting about doing nothing.

As Vipul came stood in front of her, he met her eyes for the first time since their coupling. She saw a mixture of guilt, lust, shame and satisfaction. He still wanted her. Wanted to take her again, despite the fact that she knew him for what he was.

"Will..." he hesitated, not finding the right words. "Are you going to forgive me Kaya?" Vipul asked.

Kaya took a deep breath. She had been anticipating this question. She got from the bed, the sheets now stained beyond refrain. As she walked she felt a joyous ache in her loins.

She stopped inches in front of Vipul's face and he could feel the warmth of her breath. Her wet thighs glistened in the pale light and she was naked except for her blouse.

She made a sudden movement and Vipul flinched visibly as he thought she was going to slap him. He closed his eyes tightly waiting for the blow to land.

Instead he heard a soft rustling sound and when he opened his eyes, Kaya's blouse was on the floor. Her eyes never left his, as she reached behind her with unapologetic hands and unhitched her bra.

Vipul could not take his eyes off her bare breasts, the only part of Kaya he had not seen.

"Forgive you Vipul? I don't really know." Her voice was hard and she came closer crushing her naked breasts against his chest. She kissed him and started biting his lips.

She broke off and stared at him wildly. "That depends on how the rest of the night goes!" She walked back to the bed and idly played with the handcuffs. "What say, I put you in these, eh, Vipulji?" Kaya asked with a brutal smile.

Vipul swallowed and followed her obediently. It was going to be a rough night.

12