First Seduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes that's right." Vipul said condescendingly. "You make up for your mistakes very well Kaya, just like at work." So saying, Vipul tugged his undergarment free, exposing his manhood. Kaya gasped loudly, shielding her eyes with her hands.

Rithvik watched fascinated. Vipul had not been lying. His equipment was ginormous! He had a cock that was both long and thick and fantastically muscled. His balls were large and dangled between his legs. This sort of genitalia would destroy his wife's virginity in no time!

Vipul moved towards Kaya and removed her hands from her eyes forcing her to look at his hard flesh. The cock glistened, wet with the spilled beer. "You have cleaned my underwear Kaya, but my cock is still wet."

Rithvik's throat felt like sand paper, as Vipul forcefully placed his wife's hands upon his throbbing erection and began moving them up and down his penis.

"Rithvik!" Kaya blurted, "what's happening? How can you allow him to do this?"

"He says, he's helping us Kaya, you seem to have agreed when he blew his load in your mouth." Rithvik said harshly. Little did he know that Vipul had blown loads in more than just Kaya's mouth.

Kaya reeled as if slapped. She looked at Vipul who smiled smugly. How dare he? Vipul had promised that he would not hurt Rithvik. But she saw now that Vipul wanted to use her to humiliate her husband. This was Vipul fantasy playing out!

Kaya would have none of it. Ripping her hand away from Vipul's cock she turned about to storm away.

Vipul grabbed her and pressed her body against his, crushing his erection against her thighs. She struggled against him, but succeeded only in making him harder. "Don't do this!" She hissed in his ear.

"Oh I am going to do it Kaya," Vipul replied coyly, "I always get what I want you know that. I am going to make you cum in front of your husband and then I am going to cum inside you."

"No you won't."

Kaya protested struggling against Vipul's superior strength, "I'll..."

Vipul silenced her by forcing his mouth on top of her lips. "Mmmmmppph..." Kaya's voice was cut off, as Vipul forced his tongue down her throat. Rithvik watched helplessly as Vipul began pulling up his wife's saree and petticoat, exposing her lush brown thighs, all the way up to her silky lace panty.

Kaya struggled as his hands found her sex and gently stroked it through the delicate gossamer like silk material.

Kaya's body twitched and went rigid and Vipul began slowly massaging her cunt. Kaya could feel her body responding to his caresses. Though she did not want to feel this way in front of her husband, Vipul was an experienced lover and had explored and experimented on her body while they had their steamy illicit sexual sessions.

He knew all of her secret places of pleasure and she realized with dismay that he was going to use this to full effect.

Vipul had always said he had wanted to fuck her in her husbands bed. But she realized that his perversity stretched further. He wanted to demonstrate his sexual mastery over her, as her husband watched helpless and impotent.

While her mind was being clouded with thoughts of sex, Vipul slyly pulled her silken panty down her legs. His hands began kneading and playing with her round buttocks, fingers digging hard in between her ass cheeks. With a single tug he unraveled her skimpy saree.

Rithvik felt himself as hardening as he realized that his wife was helpless before this man. He watched as her protests became more and more feeble.

Kaya groaned out in pain and possibly pleasure as Vipul began mauling her breasts with his mouth. He bit savagely into her blouse crushing her breasts with his mouth. Vipul then began fumbling with the blouse which he did not seem to be able to remove. Kaya tried resisting him at this moment and Vipul grew impatient.

Reaching out he tore the blouse violently ripping the fabric through and through. Then with vicious strength he tore off her weak bra.

He tossed the tatters aside contemptuously.

Rithvik clung to his seat watching breathlessly as his wife had become completely naked except for the necklace around her belly which he now saw had two bells attached to either ends. She looked much like a belly dancer!

Kaya tried to cover her nakedness and shame before her husband but she could not truly hide all the lovely curves God had given her body. Rithvik truly wondered as he stared at his wife how he had not been able to fuck her. Why, women like Kaya were made to be fucked, as he wretchedly realized Vipul was going to do. He felt powerless to stop this beast of a man,who, he was sure was about to ravage his 'innocent' wife.

Vipul smirked. "You still haven't cleaned my cock Kaya," he said as Kaya began turning to her husband. "Why are you looking there?" Vipul asked? "The only real cock in this room is right here."

He gave Rithvik an insulting look.

Rithvik felt his jaw tighten, but when he stared at the magnificent member throbbing eagerly against Kaya's thighs; he hated to agree with the arrogant man. He watched as Vipul roughly grabbed Kaya by the hair and shoved her face down onto his cock.

He held her lovely face against his cock and moaned softly.

Kaya did not meet his eyes as she began licking the beer of Vipul beet-red member. Vipul grabbed her face and turned her to look Rithvik dead in the eye. This time she did not look away.

And Vipul shoved his bulbous knob sideways into the mouth. Rithvik watched Kaya's cheek bulge as the rammed rod stretched her small mouth. Vipul then began fucking her mouth.

Rithvik was horrified as he saw Vipul slide himself in and out of her mouth. He could not ever imagine using his wife this way!

Vipul grabbed her hair and began forcefully thrusting deeper and deeper into her mouth. Rithvik knew that he was into her throat when Kaya started coughing and gagging wildly.

"Please Vipul sir, let her go." Rithvik pleaded.

"Why?" Vipul questioned, "she seems to enjoy herself." To Rithvik's shock he saw that he was right. Kaya was now openly blowing her boss and taking more and more of the meat into her mouth.

She held almost the entire dick for a long moment, her jaw muscles working furiously, sucking, licking and blowing, and then released the cock in one hard pent up gasp.

Vipul's rod was now dripping with Kaya's saliva. Wasting no more time, Vipul hoisted her and carried her off, the bell in her waist necklace clanking and he slammed her into the far wall, her body getting crushed between the wall and Vipul's sweaty nakedness.

"Don't do this," Kaya whispered, "you will destroy him forever."

"Or," Vipul hissed, biting into her earlobe,"I will finally make a man out of him."

Kaya watched as Rithvik slowly pulled up his chair so he was nearer to them. His face was a mixture of shame, lust and anger.

"Please don't, oh my God, don't," Kaya begged, as Vipul splayed apart her legs and lined his glistening thickness level with her cunt.

Rithvik's mind was in hell as he watched a man attempting to enter his 'virgin' wife in a standing position.

Was that even possible? Kaya's back was to the wall, her sexy body almost completely covered by Vipul's beefy frame. She looked helpless and this time around she looked at him with pleading eyes, that shimmered with their sincerity.

Rithvik realized that whatever had transpired between his wife and her boss, she did not want what was going on right now. He rose from his chair and took a hesitant step towards the nearly conjoined pair.

He intended to stop Vipul. He saw Kaya's eyes light up as he rose (Kaya having realized her husband was about to stand up for her), and Rithvik felt true warmth and feeling radiate between him and his wife.

And then Vipul slammed his rod deep into Kaya's cunt.

Rithvik stopped mid-step, as he heard Kaya grunt in surprise. He watched dazed, as Vipul, who was completely unaware that Rithvik was behind him, retracted his cock and slammed it home again. Vipul grabbed Kaya's buttocks and rammed her again and again and again...

Rithvik watched as Kaya's expression changed from one of anguish to...something else. It did not even register to Rithvik that another man than he had just 'taken' his wife's supposed virginity.

All he could feel was the hurt, as his wife's previous look of reluctance slowly faded away. As Vipul fucked away, Kaya's eyes started glazing over; becoming unfocused, her mouth opened and closed, her eyelids fluttering with pleasure.

Rithvik knew true agony as Kaya began moaning in true abandon, as a particularly vicious thrust from Vipul connected solidly with her G spot. Her head lolled onto Vipul's broad shoulders and she looked away from her husband to the other side of the room, unable to make eye contact in her current state of mind.

Rithvik's heart churned in his chest, as he sat back on his chair with weak and shaky knees. In front of him Kaya and Vipul had begun mating with each other.

Rithvik's view was obscured by Vipul's body, and that added more tortured imaginations to his already ravaged mind..

Vipul's sexual prowess seriously intimidated Rithvik. While he had had trouble even entering his wife, this man was enacting the Kamasutra with her.

Vipul fucked her a few more times, then almost in slow motion withdrew his cock from deep within her cunt. Rithvik saw that it was completely coated with Kaya's vaginal lather, Vipul's body moved and Rithvik saw his wife's cunt lips twist and stretch with the passage of the large monster. Clear fluid spurted out of her pussy and she groaned with pleasure,her entire body shaking.

Rithvik realized that Kaya had just had an orgasm!

Vipul simply stood there watching her, as her love juices dripped along her thighs.. Kaya tried to right her body, but could not and clutched at Vipul for support. He offered her none. Roughly he turned her around and pushed her face first against the wall. She whimpered as he mashed the side of her face against the wall and entered into her from behind.

Kaya was being treated like a sex-toy.

Rithvik watched transfixed as Vipul began to do his wife in doggy-style. Each time his hips slammed against her, Kaya's curvaceous breasts would get crushed painfully against the wall. Suddenly Vipul bent her body forwards and pulled her hips backwards, so she was no longer standing.

He pulled her butt cheeks apart and Rithvik, who had an excellent pornographic point of view could see his wife's stretched out pussy and her anal hole.

Rithvik eyes bugged out when he saw how his wife's tight little hole was being tortured by that thick hard cock.

Vipul saw Rithvik watching him intently. "Come here son," he beckoned. Bewildered and hesitant Rithvik got up slowly and approached. The smell of sweat and sex cloaked the air in the room.

"Can you see Kaya's tight hole?" he asked Rithvik, and when Rithvik did not reply, he pulled apart Kaya's butt cheeks further. Kaya yelped in pain.

"I can see, I can see," Rithvik cried, not wanting at all to see his wife used this way. Yet curiosity got the better of him and he watched as Vipul placed the ball of his thumb on Kaya's butt-hole and began to trace gentle circles around the puckered opening.

Instantly Kaya's buttocks quivered. "Please Vipul," Kaya pleaded from the front of them, "don't touch me there in front of my husband."

Vipul smiled and looked at Rithvik. "Do you want to play with your wife a little Rithvik?" he asked with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Rithvik gaped as Vipul grabbed his hand and placed his index finger on Kaya's anus.

"Put your finger inside her ass Rithvik, don't be shy now. It is your wife's asshole after all!"

Rithvik hesitated and so Vipul seized his hand and pushed his finger firmly into Kaya's ass. Rithvik stared horrified as he found his index finger deep in his wife's puckered hole, and just below, Vipul throbbing hard-on was buried half-way into his wife's vagina.

Kaya's body again twitched and she babbled incoherently. Intrigued, Rithvik removed his finger and again inserted it slowly. Kaya's buttocks jiggled once more. Rithvik began playing with his wife's asshole, teasing and twirling inside her darkness.

He was amazed at how much pleasure he was giving to his dear wife! He had never been able to do so before.

As he began to stimulate his wife anally, Vipul also began fucking her vaginally and now Kaya's was flooded with sensations from both her holes.

Seeing her body react, both Vipul and Rithvik intensified their respective fuckings.

"Good job, Rithvik," Vipul panted as he fucked away, "see how much your wife is enjoying?" Indeed Rithvik saw that she was- her hands had began clawing the wall-peeling off chips of paint.

"Unghhhhhhhhh...!" Kaya's sounds of pleasure were animal-like in their intensity. Rithvik was still fingering her anus as he watched Vipul's cock disappear and reappear in his wife's pussy.

"Watch out Rithvik," Vipul gasped, "your wife is reaching her limits." Reflexively, Rithvik began crooking his finger just at the exit of the anus.

"Oh God!" Vipul moaned and Rithvik saw that Kaya's pussy was tightening around Vipul's penis. Vipul fucked her hard and Kaya's body shuddered as she reached her second climax. Rithvik felt her asshole clenching and unclenching around his finger as she rode her orgasm.

Vipul then swung Kaya around with urgency, so she was facing Rithvik now. Rithvik realized that Vipul was also almost spent.

Kaya turned tired eyes to her lover, "Dont," she whispered, as Vipul guided his glistening shaft into her. Rithvik bit his lips hard.

Did Kaya really love him? After all how could anyone's wife really be satisfied with their mediocre husband, after such a sexual extravaganza?

Rithvik was just inches away from them and he could see everything- Kaya's breasts spilling forwards from her body- and heaving and jiggling- as her lover violated her from behind. Her thighs were spread wide enough that he could see Vipul's cock drilling into her and making her puffy cunt lips bulge outwards.

Now Vipul grabbed her by her belly chain and held on to only that as he jack hammered his cock into and out of Kaya.

Sweat began pouring across their hot melding bodies, some of it splashing on Rithvik as the two bodies collided in their sexual heat.

Vipul's thrusts started becoming desperate and he started wheezing with exertion.

"Ah...ah...ahhh...!" screamed Vipul.

"Ungh...unghh..." Kaya groaned.

Their grunts and moans rocked Rithvik's world and he felt like closing his ears. Here was a man handling his wife like a Boss. The pun was not lost on Rithvik.

"I am coming, I am com..." wailed Vipul. He clutched Kaya by her belly chain pulling her tightly against his body, his other arm encircling her jiggling breasts.

"Hah...ahh...aaaaaaaaaaaa...!"

Rithvik close proximity meant unfortunately, that he had a first hand view as Vipul's sex-gun shot-off inside his wife Kaya, the massive organ jerking repeatedly as huge amounts of semen were being spurted into her womb.

Vipul continued inseminating Kaya for almost two whole minutes, before he let go of her body and leaned back against the wall for support.

Kaya's sexually exhausted body sank to the floor, her head resting on Vipul's groin, the still twitching penis near her face.

Her gaping thighs revealed to Rithvik, her well fucked pussy, oozing with Vipul's cock-cream. Semen leaked around the sides of her labia, dripping lazily onto her thighs.

Kaya stared at Rithvik, her eyes glazed, her head still resting on her lovers thighs.

"Are you happy Rithvik?" Kaya asked weakly. "Do you think you have taken some kind of revenge on me? What did Vipul show you? Some photo? Did it strike you that it may have been doctored?"

Rithvik started, face going white.

"You have willingly allowed another man to violate the sanctity of your wife, without first verifying the facts. But don't you worry Rithvik," Kaya said, as her husband was searching for words, "I have finally realized what it is to be taken by a real man."

So saying she turned her face towards Vipul's still throbbing penis and began nuzzling it side-ways.

"Now, now Kaya," Vipul chided her, "you know quite well that photo was not doctored. Don't try to hurt Rithvik further. Rithvik, hey Rithvik what that in your pants?"

Dumbfounded Rithvik looked down and saw that he was having one of the most rock-solid erections of his life.

He felt shameful as he realized that he was really really turned on by what had just transpired. He had just enjoyed watching another man with his wife. But, how could this be?

"Come here, Rithvik," Vipul called out. At his feet Kaya nuzzled him with her nose.

Rithvik timidly obeyed.

"Now drop your pants Rithvik, let's see that boner." Rithvik stood rooted and gaped. "Don't be shy, boy, we are all friends here."

Numbly, Rithvik removed his pant and underwear and his penis shot up in the air. Kaya did not even notice, as her face was busy in between her boss's thighs. Vipul crooked his finger and beckoned him closer. When Rithvik's dick was close, Vipul grabbed Kaya by her hair, twisted her face and shoved it roughly into Rithvik's member.

Kaya had just opened her mouth, probably to guzzle her boss's organ and was shocked when her mouth was pushed onto Rithvik's cock.

"Ooooomph..."

Rithvik stood amazed as his reluctant wife's mouth was forced to take in his hard-on. Not only that, even as Kaya struggled, Vipul firmly pushed her head forward and backwards making her effectively suck the organ.

Vipul began to be progressively rough with his movements and Rithvik gasped as he found himself being milked by Kaya's mouth!

"Ghhhh...mmmmphhhhh..." Kaya 's sounds of protest continued, until Vipul gleefully pushed her head so hard she had to swallow the entire cock and her face was now buried in Rithvik's pubic hair.

Rithvik watched concerned as his wife began choking and sputtering as his penis was almost inside her throat. But Vipul held her rigidly until the very last moment and released his grip on her hair, upon which Kaya collapsed onto the floor in a fit of coughing and wheezing. Rithvik's saw that his dick was dripping with Kaya's saliva.

He got onto the floor and parted Kaya's thighs. "Well, what are you looking at boy? Put your face in between these delicious thighs."

Rithvik stared at his wife's well fucked, gaping hole. He knew that Vipul had just come in there and not all the semen could have gone into his wife's womb.

Vipul stretched out Kaya's thighs further and she groaned in pain. Her hairy wet cunt had never looked more inviting to Rithvik.

Rithvik swallowed and got down on his knees, and pushed his face into Kaya's pussy. Kaya jerked reflexively as she felt her husband nuzzling her privates. Her pussy was very, very, raw and red from the fucking she had received from Vipul and so also very sensitive. Though Rithvik was feeling his way around her sex, every time he blundered and brushed against her labia or her clit, she felt injected with a shock-wave of pleasure.

"See how her body jumps, Rithvik," Vipul said excitedly, "she's so hot isn't she? She wants you Rithvik!"

"No..." Kaya groaned, feebly trying to push away Rithvik. She realized that Vipul was not just trying to humiliate Rithvik, he wanted to humiliate her too! She did not want him there watching all this.

Though she had not wanted to, she had developed emotional feelings for Vipul. She considered him her true lover. She felt her shame rise as she realized that her pussy was even now being eaten, as her lover watched. She was no two-bit whore but she felt herself responding...

Kaya's horny pussy had set Rithvik off. He began devouring Kaya's pussy like it was a fat juicy burger. He tore into Kaya like a mad hungry dog. Kaya began writhing and twisting, helplessly trying to push Rithvik away.