First Seduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a frenzy had gotten hold of Rithvik.

When he found her engorged love bud, he began tickling it with his fingers. He watched fascinated as Kaya's hips jerked off the floor. He was enjoying teasing and playing with his wife.

"Suck on her clitoris, gently and slowly," Vipul enticed, "kiss it and suck on it like a tender fruit."

When Rithvik complied, Kaya's legs shot up to the ceiling her body twisting violently.

"That's enough Rithvik," Vipul announced, "your wife is ready for you." He pulled her thighs as far apart as he could feet pointing towards the ceiling.

Kaya saw herself getting exposed. Her lover was preparing her, for her husband! This excited her more than it should have. Kaya did not know it but she liked getting fucked by different men. The thought was alien to her so it did not register easily.

Even a whore was once a virgin.

Her pussy opened to Rithvik, like a flower uncurling to the sun. Opening her private parts to men, now became so easy for her!

Still expecting reluctance, Vipul held her thighs tightly as Rithvik pushed his eager hardness, for the first time, into his wife's steamy hot and wet cauldron. Rithvik marveled at how well Vipul had opened her up. Sliding into her was so smooth and easy, like sliding into butter.

"Unghh..." Rithvik's first sex-stroke slammed into Kaya's gaping hole.

With Vipul pinning Kaya to the floor, Rithvik pushed his entire cock into his wife in one fell stroke. He looked down on her trembling face and pulled out his cock slowly till only the tip brushed against the labia and slammed himself in with a powerful thrust.

Kaya felt her body being rocked to the core. She had never been fucked like this-as though she were cheap seconds! And usually after fucking Vipul there would be a small break till the next major pounding began. Here she hardly had any gap before a second hard cock was ravaging her.

"What's the matter with you? Did you not watch me and Kaya in action? You have to fuck her harder than that!" Vipul goaded him. From between his thighs Kaya looked at Vipul and her eyes widened.

"You want me to fuck harder?" Rithvik gasped,

"My heart feels like its going to burst."

"Well, you have to give your woman your heart don't you think? Kaya is a woman now and only a hard insane pounding will give her release. It's time to become a man Rithvik."

Kaya could barely talk as, she felt Rithvik's cock begin to jack hammer into her; even faster than before. No longer was she was feeling vulnerable as her husband was taking her in front of her lover.

She could feel the hands of both men roaming eagerly over her body. Vipul hands moved past her belly and snuck into her pubis. His fingers began searching for her clit which was rendered somewhat difficult due to Rithvik's assault in that area.

Kaya turned her face upwards to say something to Vipul, but the second she opened her mouth, she felt his cock being forced into it.

Kaya watched stunned as Vipul began giving advice on how to fuck her. All the secrets of her body that Vipul had unearthed in their long steamy hours of love-making, he began to reveal to Rithvik! He even spoke of the things she had told him in confidence, and Rithvik began following his advice perfectly - a swift jab to the right side of her pussy, two jabs to the left, one long hard thrust to the middle.

All this in addition to the stimulation from Vipul was driving her crazy. Kaya felt herself being overruled by pleasure and began to feel that pleasant buzzing in her head.

"Unghh...ahh...uh...anghh..." Rithvik wheezed, as he fucked away at Kaya's dripping fur lined honey box. His sex organ rode through her parting the pubic hair to either side. He began to feel more excited as he watched Vipul ramming his wife mouth.

He himself did not feel any shame at taking sex advice from his wife's lover. He was in fact enjoying himself!

Feeling herself becoming more aroused by the moment, in no small part due to two cocks in her, Kaya also began returning the pleasure to her two men. She began sucking sensuously and with deliberate slowness upon Vipul dick in her mouth, while at the same time thrusting her hips forwards to meet her husbands aggressive rhythm.

Her body began undulating between the two men, as she derived hot pleasure from both of them and fed on their senses.

Both men realized that Kaya was now ready for them. Vipul let loose into Kaya's mouth at just about the same time, her husband released himself into her vagina.

When Kaya felt their ejaculations of pleasure in both her openings at the opposite ends of her body, she herself began orgasming uncontrollably.

"Unnnnghhhhhhhhahhhhaaaaa...!" Kaya had the loudest orgasm of her life and her body twitched and writhed on the cold floor - and the hard cocks twitched and writhed within her. It was a near perfect unison between three bodies.

Rithvik watched as Kaya and Vipul made love to each other, on his bed. He no longer minded Vipul being with Kaya, as far as he was concerned, Vipul could have Kaya any time he pleased. He realized that though Kaya was his wife, she belonged to both of them now. And Vipul too was willing to share her.

As soon as she was fucked, Rithvik went to her and she made love to him as passionately as she did Vipul.

The three lovers fell asleep, Kaya carelessly entangled between the two men.