First Submissive Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough", Mistress said after a few minutes, and pulled me away from the sweet spot.

She immobilized me face-down on one of the stools with multiple leather belts. My ass was exposed and my erect cock was far from anything that could touch it. Mistress brought the stool in a position where I was just inches away from the pussy I just cleaned. I could feel its smell, and not being able to reach for it drove me insane. Mistress put the previously used cane between the girl's teeth, so she can't talk to me, and then addressed me with another one of her killer smiles:

"I will make you remember this thong of your wife's for a long-long time, Jimmy boy..."

She went to get an odd-shaped dildo that she buckled in front of me. It was curved, with one end inserted in her beautiful sex and a black shaft destined for my ass.

"It's not only girls that get fucked here, Jimmy. That wouldn't be fare, would it?", Mistress said. "Oh, and don't worry, I made sure your cock is in no danger of getting stimulated", she giggled.

The penis-shaped part shocked me by its sheer size, because it was easily as big as Carl's cock. I dreaded its size, but at I was curious to try the sensations it could give me. I also wanted to make Mistress Abigail proud.

"Jimmy, meet the Invader! Invader, this is Jimmy", she said.

"Would you like it dry or rather lubricate it a little, Jimmy?", she teased me while rubbing its heavy head on my cheek.

I opened my mouth, but only the head fitted in, and I tried to depose as much saliva on it as I could.

"OK, I'll be nice to you and put one some lube jelly this time, boy", Mistress added and went to my back.

She quickly deflated and removed the anal plug, before placing the Invader's head on my gaped anus. The head passed quickly, and then she pushed in gently, one inch at a time. As she was taking away my virginity, Mistress Abigail soothed the pain by saying things like "There, there, boy...Take it aaaaall the way in...Thaaat's it, Jimmy...". It filled me and stretched me slightly more than the plug and I felt it push and rub against my secretion-loaded prostate and the walls of my insides. Mistress had been right, I thanked her for having used the inflatable plug on me first, otherwise I never could have accommodated the large instrument.

When it went all the way in, Mistress congratulated me:

"Well done, Jimmy..."

She then started punishing me methodically with it. I could tell by the sexy sounds that she was enjoying herself. Mistress' little cries of excitement aroused me further and further. I squirmed, but there was no way of contributing to the stimulation, or approaching the sex that was on display just before my eyes and mouth. I felt like crying with frustration, and I didn't care anymore that the slave-girl was watching, smiling at my predicament.

Mistress teased me by reminding me of her:

"Do you like my slave-girl, Jimmy? Would you have liked to be in Carl's place? To feel her soft pussy, and empty your heavy testicles inside it, boy? Ha, boy? Would you have enjoyed that, boy?"

She fucked me earnestly, caressing my back. After a while she started to slap my ass. She also made short pauses when she slid her hand under me, and took my balls in the palm of her hand, squeezing them mercilessly. That excited me more and more, and I felt my orgasm building up.

"Ooouuh, you're a little pain slut, aren't you, Jimmy?"

I only managed to grunt and another jolt of pain gave a peculiar turn to my "Yes, Mistress".

As soon as I caught a glimpse of the orgasm, I went chasing after it and in a few minutes I managed to pass really close. Mistress sensed it, and slowed down her rythm, triggering a feeling of despair in me. She laughed in response.

"Oh boy, you must be soooooo horny, Jimmy. Do you want me to pull out and let you swallow your frustration, boy?"

I didn't answer, and I was seriously considering the use of my safeword, but her next line gave me a hint of hope:

"Or do you want me to carry on, boy?"

"Please, Mistress"

"Will you be a good boy and wait until I tell you to cum, Jimmy?"

"Yes, Mistress... Please, Mistress."

She kept on torturing me in this sweet and unbelievable way for a long time. My raped anus felt raw, but stopping was the last thing on my mind. She came unexpectedly, brutally pushing the monster inside me several times. Then, finally, she bent forward and I could feel her warm breasts on my back while she said:

"Remember your insolence on the phone the other day, Jimmy?" I couldn't believe she was bringing that up right then..."You owe me ten strokes with the cane for it, boy!", she threatened me and quickly pulled out leaving me in a puddle of sweat and tension. My sore ass was gaping and I was pushing back searching for a little stimulation, anything...It came in the form of sharp pain from the cane in Mistress Abigail's beautiful hand.

She gave me the ten licks in succession, hitting me hard. It stung like hell, but I was so excited that it spread through my pelvis and echoed in my cock. I badly needed her to come back and fuck me some more. Luckily, she did.

"Make me proud and cum for me, Jimmy!", she said as the Invader penetrated me once again.

I galloped for it, panting desperately.

"I know your cock must be hungry for a touch, but you have no choice but to cum, boy" she added giggling while she continued to punish me cruelly with the large torture tool.

I started to grunt and to ejaculate my first load of the day, but the convulsions of my orgasm were stifled by the strong leather restraints. I blushed when I came back to my senses and realized once again the slave-girl had witnessed the whole scene.

Mistress let me recover for a few minutes. She released the girl and led her out of the room. As she stood up I could see more cum pouring out and trickling down the insides of her thighs. Then Mistress returned and stood in front of me without saying anything. Her pubis was right in front of my face, but she kept her skin just two or three inches away. The orgasm had not been enough to satisfy all of my lust. The divine smell and the sight of her beautiful sex, with the slightly parted and moist labia was heading me straight back to torment.

After a minute, she got closer and commenced rubbing herself on my face, pulling me by the ring on top of the hood. She smeared her juices on my nose and obscenely pressed her clitoris against me without saying a thing.

When she was sure to have got me in the mood again, she released me from my bonds and pulled on my testicle-collar to make me stand. Walking once again was awkward business. She led me, not far, in a corner where an odd-looking latex sheet layed down. It was larger than a man, stretched by a rectangular metal frame. Mistress told me to lay on it face up, which I did. She then covered me with another, similar sheet, which had two holes: a small one just above my mouth, and a larger one above my cock. She wrapped me carefully in it, covering my eyes, ears and nose.

"You didn't say you suffer from claustrophobia, so I thought of this little game, Jimmy. Just relax and play along, you'll like it!"

She inserted an inflatable gag with a tube that allowed me to breath, but didn't allow me to speak. Mistress then pulled my genitals, the still-erect cock and my testicles, out through the larger opening. The rest of my body was neatly wrapped between the two latex sheaths. I then heard a small engine working, and I realized it must have been a vacuum pump, because the sheath was beginning to stick to my skin, coating it with an outer layer of latex which also immobilized me completely. I started to panic a bit, but Mistress was there to reassure me:

"Shht..shhh, boy. Just relax. Don't be afraid. You're missing out on a great submissive experience if you're afraid, Jimmy". The noise stopped, and I heard Mistress' heels going away, then two pairs of heels approaching. I didn't know what this meant.

"Jimmy, meet Fifi. Fifi, this is Jimmy."

Fifi didn't say anything. She turned out to be my fuck partner. She casually sat on top of my cock and started taking it in. Needless to say, her pussy felt great. She was very wet. She found a pleasant rhythm and she kept it. I understood why Mistress said I wouldn't need my safeword: I hoped it would never stop.

The two must have concocted some sort of scenario before. The woman didn't make any sound (I don't know whether she was gagged or just instructed not to express herself). She fucked me silently and as much as I could tell she didn't enjoy an orgasm while she fucked me. Mistress was talking to me, saying things like: "I know you like her, boy, but don't cum yet!", "Your cock must be very hungry right now, but you will not release yourself until I tell you to!". From time to time, Mistress Abigail would expertly put her hand between us, and squeeze my testicles, sometimes mildly and rolling them in her palm, sometimes firmly and holding them while I squirmed in a delightful mixture of pain and pleasure. It was such a sweet torture that I actively and gladly cooperated to prolong my frustration. I let her know through muffled moans when I was getting too close, and then the other woman would suddenly stop and raise herself from my cock, leaving me crazy with hunger for her. Mistress would grab the base of my cock to hold it still and she would slap my swollen and sensitive glans with just her fingers, sending streams of pain through my member. It was a deep and "unpleasant" pain, quite different from the one she induced in my testicles, that stopped my orgasm in its tracks and made me lust for it even more. She would let the pain sink in a few seconds, and then the other woman returned to her cruel pussy-massage. All my movement were blocked, and that brought on a feeling of helplessness and vulnerability that enhanced my arousal.

Finally, Mistress Abigail beckoned me to enjoy it and to cum inside her, which I did in a never-ending gush of sperm that I released into Fifi. As soon as my partner felt me pulsating, she sat down on me, burying my cock to the hilt inside her, and held there terribly still, thus reducing drastically her stimulation just when I most badly needed it. Mistress Abigail encouraged me in a soft voice: "That's it, boy, that's it. Fill up her pussy. Thaaat's it...". The girl patiently waited until I was spent, and only then resumed her rhythmical upside-down, as if to mock my almost ruined orgasm, and probably to drain out the cum I left in her. It did send a few more shivers of pleasure, and I quickly felt I could start cumming again, but after a short while, she simply got up and left, with the clicking of her shoes fading after the door was shut behind her. Had I been free, I would have followed her, kissing her feet and begging her to help me finish properly. But I knew it was Mistress Abigail's choice for things to happen this way, and that further frustrated me.

My cock stayed erect a long time afterward, and Mistress carefully wiped me using a glove, and she let me

recover for a few minutes.

She later peeled the latex off my body and removed the gag. I was tired and very grateful and I whispered mechanically "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress...Thank you, Mistress.".

"Pull yourself back together, boy, because I'm not through with you yet.", she said in a menacing voice.

I noticed she changed to the new pink pair of underwear I had bought. It gave away the contour of her beautiful sex, and outlined her perfect ass, topped by a sexy red ribbon.

She pulled me to my feet and led me to a comfortable armchair, while she sat herself in a similar one, facing me.

"Jimmy, I assume you never masturbated in front of your wife. Is this true?"

"Yes, Mistress".

"I also assume your wife never masturbated in front of you, Jimmy. Is this also true?", Mistress said while caressing her left breast. Her moves troubled me.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well then, boy, we'll do this together now. You will wait and follow exactly what I say. These panties are your wife's, so it will be like the two of you masturbating together. When you see her wearing these, you will imagine it is me, Jimmy. And since I want you to keep calm, we have to be sure you stay in your chair".

Mistress Abigail attached my testicle leash to a ring in the floor just in front of my chair, while she sat at arm's lengths in front of me. She was thus sure my cock couldn't reach her. She pulled to the side her panties, and commenced masturbating slowly. She was delicately exploring her sex, as if to find its most sensitive areas. I stroked myself too, to mirror her, but she stopped and scolded me:

"I didn't say you may start, Jimmy, so keep your hand away! This is just warming up."

I swallowed hard and struggled to keep my hands to the sides.

She resumed her touching, relaxing and taking deep breaths. She was either looking at her pussy, or looking me in the eyes. Her pleasure was building up, and so was my frustration. She went one gear up, massaging her sex thoroughly with her palm, and slapping herself vigorously a couple of times. Then she addressed me once again:

"Ok, Jimmy, you may start stroking yourself, but don't you dare cum unless I explicitly tell you to!"

"Thank you, Mistress", I said with relief.

At first, the masturbation helped, easing the pressure in my pelvis for a few minutes. The previous two ejaculations made it more difficult to achieve the high point, but the show that Mistress Abigail was putting on was something no man could have resisted to. She was biting her lower lip and insistingly pinching her right nipple, pulling on it and caressing the whole breast. Her pelvis was moving in a dance-like circular motion, and her engorged labias couldn't get enough of her fingers. She gently touched her clit with one finger, circling it, teasing it, pressing on it, rubbing it. That gave me a huge desire to feel it with my tongue and lips, to devour it and see Mistress pleased.

Soon enough, I was in trouble. I found myself struggling to slow down. My cock's head was a deep purple, and its nerve endings were pushed to their limits. The slightest touch brought enormous quantities of pleasure, but still not enough...

"How are you holding there, Jimmy?", Mistress asked as she slowed down the pace a bit, savoring her pleasure.

"Please, Mistress...", was all I could say, hoping she would allow me a quick release.

"Nonsense, boy, I'm sure you can hold longer than that. Don't cum yet, Jimmy!"

It was getting more and more difficult. To help me refrain, Mistress forced me to stop touching altogether:

"Jimmy, I want you to stop stroking."

I did.

"That's it, boy, frustrate yourself!", she said with a smile, still fingering her glistening pussy.

Then she stopped too, saying:

"Well, if you can't touch yourself, we'll do it another way."

She cuffed my hands behind me, but I was too strained to protest. I was just letting myself go, at the mercy of whatever she had in mind. I wanted to cum so badly that I feared I may disobey her if I expressed my will in any form. She pulled her armchair closer, placed her heels on my shoulders and her pussy only one inch away from my hungry member. I felt as tensed as a guitar chord. While she resumed her delicate masturbation, she was stroking me gently, leading to some more desperate "Please, Mistress". She rubbed the head of my cock on the outside of her pussy and her upper thighs, teasing me with the lure of her beautiful sex that I was not allowed to enjoy. I knew it was as close as I would ever get to having her, and it felt wonderful. Mistress was talking softly to me:

"Don't cum, yet, Jimmy! Enjoy yourself but hold it back, boy! Keep the cum inside yourself...Let those heavy testicles suffer for me, Jimmy!"

Whenever she felt I was getting too close, she would stop and slap my cock, to make the pleasure go down. After a while, she slapped me very hard and squeezed my balls thoroughly. She did it to prevent me from cumming at the sight of the orgasm she was preparing for, and it worked. Mistress Abigail's pleasure came quickly and rushed through her like waves. She arched her beautiful body, moaning deeply with her eyes closed, and her warm thighs spasmed in delight for a long time. She appeared to experience a lot of intense and comforting pleasure, and she carried on touching her sweet pussy ever so gently for about a minute or two, to make a smooth transition to the aftermath chill. I was genuinely glad for Mistress' satisfaction, but a selfish part of me wanted the same treatment.

When she landed back on Earth, she resumed her teasing talk:

"Oh, Jimmy, did you enjoy feeling me so close, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress", I said in a strained voice.

"Did seeing me like that give you dirty thoughts, Jimmy?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Would you have liked to get a little taste of how good my pussy feels, Jimmy boy?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Oouuuh...but you didn't get to cum yet, have you?", she said trying to sound surprised. "I bet you'd like to feel that kind of sensations too, isn't it Jimmy? Dirty boys like you always like that..."

"Please, Mistress."

"I want you to do something for me first, Jimmy. Will you do it?", she said in a girlish way.

I had no idea what it was, but I didn't care anymore. I would have done anything that could bring me closer to relief.

"Yes, Mistress"

"Ohh, that's great, Jimmy.", she said in a joyful manner.

She produced a wine glass filled halfway, not with wine, but with what I assumed to be fresh male cum.

"It's yours, Jimmy", she reassured me. "I want you to consume it all, boy".

She brought it to my lips, and I opened wide, terribly excited all of a sudden.

"Not like that, Jimmy", she said in an upset tone. "Sip it properly!"

She fed it to me in small portions. It was cold, but it still had the pungent smell and taste.

"Thank you, Mistress", I said when the last drops were gone.

"You're welcomed, Jimmy", she said smilingly.

Mistress put the glass away and kindly started to stroke me once more.

"Do you like this, Jimmy?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Do you do this when you are alone too, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"And you think about doing it when you see attractive women around, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress". I felt guilty, but overly excited to admit that to another woman.

"You like looking at them, at their beautiful legs, at their cleavage and ass, don't you, Jimmy?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"It makes you want to cum, Jimmy?"

"Please, Mistress"

"Boy, do you badly need to cum right now?"

"Please, Mistress"

"Jimmy, I will let you cum, but I want you to keep you eyes open and look at me while you expel your semen. Look at my breasts and my pussy, look me in the eye if it's what pleases you. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress", I said trying to put a grateful tone to my voice.

"Jimmy. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Will you say "please"?"

"Please, Mistress."

I felt like crying at being made to beg so much for release, and that only added to the emotional charge of the scene. My legs were shaking with excitement, and I was craving it like crazy.

"Ok, Jimmy, you may start cumming now."

I did it. It felt like a bubble bursting. My eyes roamed Mistress Abigail's creamy body, and the tension came down in an unbelievably powerful shower of pleasure. I poured and poured, and Mistress kept on stimulating my cock and balls with both hands, insisting on the sensitive glans.

When I was done, she let me go and wiped her hands and thighs with a towel. I had soiled the pink pair of underwear during the process.

Mistress casually took off the pair and said in her authoritative voice, pointing to a silver washing basin in the corner:

"You are expected to wash by hand both pairs before you go. You will remain naked until you are done. Then you will ring the bell at the door and wait form me kneeling in front of it".