First Submissive Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released my testicle leash and left, delighting me with the sight of her curvy body for a few more moments.

I did as required, and I waited for about 5 minutes kneeling before she came back. She had changed to a home dress, had taken away all makeup and thus transformed herself in your usual next-door girl. "She still looks stunning", I thought.

"You can stand up, Jimmy. Follow me so we can get you dressed."

She led me back to the large living room with the TV set, and she let me dress while she went "to bring something".

She came back with a DVD case.

"It's the master recording of your experience today, Jimmy. I never keep client's copies, and you are free to do whatever you want with this one."

As she was leading me to the door, I couldn't say anything other than "Thank you, Mistress".

"It's ok, Jimmy. Be off to your wife now, and don't run after other women! Lusting for them is one thing, but harassing them for sexual favors is not acceptable. If you feel like the pressure is too much, you can always call me again."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcomed."

She kissed me on both cheeks and winked at me, then added "Bye-bye now!" before shutting the door.

I guess I don't need to explain what effect my wife has on me when she wears the black or the pink pairs of panties that I thoroughly cleaned in Mistress Abigail's dungeon...