All Comments on 'First Summer: A Long Holiday Ahead'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Job! Continue...

Great writing style. Love you sense of humor! Very descriptive and direct writing style is fun to read. Looking forward to the next experience of your holiday.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
On Holiday.

I like your style, I feel like a voyeur. I love the beach So Cal has some nice beaches and no crocks. You never surf with your brother and dad ? I would suggest there's no time like the present to meet this young man, I've read pt 2. Your smart enough don't let lifes experiances pass you by, our failures can add up to some worthwhile lessons. You seem ready to grab life by its horn and take the plunge, take the top hell love you the more for it.

What is it about your style of writing I think your tring to say something else. I guess I should of payed attention in class ( a life time ago ) instead of day dreaming about surfing and beutiful girls in cute bikinis at Bay St.

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapters

I am sorry that the first few chapters aren’t numbered. The site offers a limited number of characters for a heading and I couldn’t fit a numeric system in. It also records entries alphabetically rather than in date order.

To help you, I offer the following

Chapter 1: First Summer: A Long Holiday Ahead

Chapter 2: First Summer: That Erection Will Be

Chapter 3: First Summer: My First Time

Chapter 4: First Summer: Second Cumming

Chapter 5: First Summer: Friday's Passions

After that I put the chapter numbers in the sub-description where they should be visible on a search.

Chapter 11 was accidentally mis-posted on my flatmate’s tag and can be found here https://www.literotica.com/s/first-summer-nipple-orgasm

Btrying2Btrying2over 1 year ago

I liked this story. I was slightly confused at first trying to figure the MC out. By the end I could follow her thoughts since that is what is presented. Anxious to see how and where her tale goes.

Glad the legend to the story installments was provided. Thanks

Thanks for sharing your creativity. I am a long time fan of the Ned threesome story line. Just checked back for possible additions. Thought I’d read this one. I enjoyed so far. John.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES