All Comments on 'First Taste'

by OralArtist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story!

Thanks for the story! Can on wish I was younger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Made me want to be in the drivers place and please the copper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NICE

Nice. You got more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Law and Order

The best cops I ever met is when I was on my knees with there cock in my mouth. A cop in Ohio, blew about a pint of cum into me. Like a big warm milkshake.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

That is how I have gotten out tickets with city, state and the sheriff...they are the best when all they see are tight shirt on girls that just tease...they get to me and man they have gallons of cum to fill a mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Like so many of us cock suckers, once you suck a cock, you just want to suck more. It is a wonderful feeling to have a cock in your mouth and then feeling him shoot a big load of cum into your mouth for you to swallow

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321about 4 years ago
Good Cop, Bad Cop?

Finally!! Excellent story and what a way to lose your cock sucker cherry. I hate the stories with asshole cops who force people to do shit, for that matter I hate all these forced or dom / humiliation stories. This one was great. Loved the fact the cop gave him the option then was cool. I'd love to have some kind of experience like this. In the past there were a couple of opportunities (feel stupid now for passing them up) but it's only been on my mind for a year or so and never acted on them. The idea of actually doing it is still new to me but it's really got into me. As much as I want to get a hot hard cock into my mouth...

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 3 years ago
Wonderful

Thousands of times I've imagined sucking a cock, but have never actively sought it out. I hope one day to meet a cop like that and have the decision to pay a fine or turn fantasy into reality.

Seems we are wired in a similar manner and we aren't alone in our desire to give and receive pleasure by sucking another man. Your story captures 'us' very well.

herb9930herb9930over 3 years ago

Great! Sure would like to have a cock in my mouth right now!

explorer256explorer256almost 3 years ago

I agree with eroticwriter00! Wouldn't it be wonderful to find a place where "we" all can secretly help each other fulfill that burning desire??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is great and very relatable. I hope for an opportunity to swallow a cops load .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the taste of my own cum....salty and slightly bitter but also a bit sweet. Other men like it too and I love to see my cum in their mouth before they let it slip down their throat as I jerk them off.

Curious43maleWHCurious43maleWHabout 1 year ago

What a hot story. I have been fantasizing about sucking my first cock for sometime now, and now I want to make the plunge and taste my first load of man butter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous