All Comments on 'First Taste of an Older Man'

by sforli

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tnwritertnwriteralmost 10 years ago
define

Might be a hotter story to some if younger/older were defined bi age

sforlisforlialmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the thought, but the rules prevent me from going into specifics :(

The fact that I didn't go into those details should tell you all you need to know though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too big

After struggling to suck my older friend's big cock,

he turned over and put my legs on his shoulders. He had me position his huge cock head and then he pushed it in, but he only painfully put in the head. I literally cried; his cock would not budge.

He pumped me for a while and put another two inches in. He finally came and filled me with a huge load. After he took it out, I sucked his cock and cleaned it.

It wasn't until the third time he fucked me that he managed to penetratem with his entire 10". I came so hard, I beggeg him to fuck me again.ko

albertrobertalbertrobertover 8 years ago
Same problem my first time

Unfortunately, my cock went soft, trying to penetrate the guy's ass. I guess I felt so guilty at the new experience and we stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the lucky ones !

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, mine was with a old gay neighbor next door . That I got to hang around with and learn everything he had to offer. He was 4 inches with about a 1 1/4 inch girth . So the first time he fucked me felt the same as when he would finger me except this way had a better happy ending. It wasn't till later on that I got to feel what a real cock felt like when started sharing me with his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had such a similar experience with an older adult neighbor. I kept returning for more and he always obliged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous