All Comments on 'First Threesome Ch. 03: The Encounter'

by rainman0720

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
touchy subject

I think this excellent series touches on something that is often on many couples minds but theyfind it difficult to suggest it. Maybe this series--which I hope will be continued--will motivate them to bring it out in the open and add to their sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please

would love you to do a story about a 3 sum mmf i have had both. i really liked the fmf and the wife said it wasnt fair that i got to have 2 women to play with. so we agreed to do mfm. as it happened the girl we had been with had a boy toy that she fixed us up with. wife got lots of attention when we ask if she wanted a double penitration she said only if i let him do me first, i had always wanted to have anal with my wife so i said ok lets just say i get her ass when ever i want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful but disappointing

I was reading this and thinking that while the husband was very accommodating, had it being a MMF, he would have acted like a cuckold. The final revelation that he has bi cuck tendencies then takes some of the shine out of the story as his selfness can become to be interpreted by the push for sexual nullification that most cucks have. The reasoning for not having penetration sex with the other woman and gentleman behavior gets torpedoed as a result by the lack of some manliness and to me, that undermines the journey up until this point.

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Lovely

Delicious.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good!!!

I read this initially with some hesitation because of the name Carrie involved. I was married to a woman named Carrie for twenty-two years but lost her to ovarian cancer four days before her forty-ninth birthday and to this day, I still miss her. Like the Carrie in this story, my wife was a highly sexual individual who loved to play and experiment. I remember the first time I watched her make love to another woman she later shared with me and I was amazed at the number of times they brought one another to orgasm.

It was Peggy's first time with a woman but Carrie had a vast array of lovers before we met, including some women. Carrie understood the sensations that a human body is capable of and used her skills to induce such pleasure that more than one of her lovers tried to make her their permanent mate. She chose me and I was always thankful that she believed I made her happiest.

She told me that one of her first lovers was a girl in high school who seduced her on a playground one afternoon after school and that they found a way back into the school and made love in the teachers' lounge on a couch. She said they had a very intensive love affair for the following fourteen months until the other girl's family moved away.

After each of us had affairs with other people, we realized we really were happiest with one another but also realized we had room within our relationship to allow one another the luxury of having sex with other people and joined a swinger's club. On several occasions we swapped partners and sometimes would bring a single man or woman home with us to enjoy together.

The aftermath was always, to say the least, sexually explosive. For weeks afterward we would talk about it and have sex with one another until we couldn't go on and would fall asleep holding one another.

I've never known another woman like Carrie, before or since. I've never found anyone that I could love as intensely as I did her.

SilverHotwifeSilverHotwifeover 3 years ago

Fantastic story content, sexual pleasures and fantasies realized. Wonderful.

jjfronjjfronabout 1 month ago

A delicious story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous