First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I take I'm to think about you," he breathed as he blew into my ear.

"Get away from me," I shoved him and stormed off going into my art gallery. Opening the closet there I took out some paper and placed it on the standing board. I needed to release some tension and art was always the best way to do it. Going back to the closet I rummaged through for some pencils. As I closed the door, turning on my heel, I saw nick was behind me; startled I dropped the pencils I had in my hands and inched back. With every time I inched back he inched closer barricading me against the closet with his arms on either side of the door. I looked up at him, my throat parched at what he might do

"I don't know what you did to me?" he began "but that kiss the other day got me hook." He ended as he took my mouth in his. As usual I hated the kiss, and I hated him for stealing my first kiss. I tried to push him away only to have him grab both my hands and pin them above my head, bracing them against the closet. I grunted at the sudden pain I felt on impact. He didn't stop kissing me; instead he used his other hand to pull the front of my tank top groping my breast with his large hands.

"So soft," he murmured beneath the kiss and began squeezing harder to the point where it began to hurt me and I thought my breasts would squish like jelly in his hands. Still pinning my hands he removed his lips from mine and replaced them on my breasts, covering my mouth with his other hand to muffle my screams. He sucked on my breasts gently at first, licking the nipples back and forth as he did so; taking the buds in his teeth he pulled gently as she worked wonders with his tongue. My knees began to go weak at the intense pleasure I was feeling from this and he removed his hands from my mouth to hear my moans. I began to slide to the floor and instead of trying to keep me up, he slid with me laying me on the ground and towering over me, both his legs outside of mine trapping me. Releasing my hands for just a short moment he pulled my top from over my head, my breasts juggled at the sudden movement. He looked down at me as if hypnotized by my body, eyes still locked on my breasts he removed my panties. The phone rang

"Don't get that," he said with my breast in his mouth once more.

"I have to it might be my parents," I pleaded. He gave in and I breathed a sigh of relief for the short lived escape. My parent's room was the closet one with a phone. Sitting on their bed I answered

"Hello, good afternoon?"

"Raquel?" said a fine voice on the other side

"Monique?" Monique was one of my childhood friends before I met Angelina. We used to do everything together, she was at all my birthday bashes and I was at hers; we used to call each other every day, you would believe we were kids the way we could use the phone.

"I hadn't heard from you in a while and decided to call," she began. My eyes following Nick's movements I saw him kneel before me, pulling my legs so that my bum was at the edge of the bed he lifted my skirt.

"Don't" I mouthed, but that didn't stop him as he used his index finger to play with my clitoris. I didn't want to cut Monique off as I had spoken with her in a while but I didn't know how to stop him without giving myself away on the phone. I tried using my hands to push him away but that only made matters worse as he held both my hands in one of his leaving me to rest the phone on my shoulder to talk to Monique.

"So what are you doing this summer?" she asked me

"Oh nothing," I said breathless as he stuck his finger inside me, thrusting it in and out until my juices started flowing.

"You're so wet" he whispered "you're turning me on," he said licking up whatever ran down. Moistening his fingers with my cum he twisted and traced the little bud called my clitoris as he licked the lips of my vagina. It got to the point where all I had to do was listen to Monique as my response would have been full of ecstasy.

"Monique I have to go, something came up," I finally got myself to say in one piece

"Okay ttyl," she ended as he hung up.

"Good girl," Nick breathed as he rubbed his face back and forth in my pussy. My hands still bound by his, he used his free hand to finger me again as he sucked on me. Trying to wriggle free I noticed my legs tightened around his face intensifying the pleasure. My body began to rivet as what I think I was feeling was a climax. Noticing what was happening he shoved his hand into my mouth to muffle my upcoming scream and my body shook as if I was a rocket taking off. I panted heavily as he licked me where I was still ultrasensitive.

"You're the best I've ever tasted," he smiled licking my saliva from his hands. I thought it was so nasty, everything he did to me but I enjoyed it so much.

"Right now I want to pleasure you, so I won't ask you to return the favor," he grinned. What could he possibly obtain from pleasuring me? I couldn't see through it, most men I've studied only wanted a woman for the pleasure the woman herself can give to the man not what he can obtain from pleasuring her. As if reading my thoughts he said

"You think too much," with that said he lifted my legs around so I lay flat on the bed. My parent's bed. My top was in the art gallery and so were my panties so all I had on was my skirt. Towering above me he ran his fingers through my wet silky hair, grabbing it at the ends and smelling the lingering scent of the Herbal Essences shampoo. A smile was brought to his face which showed me he was utterly delighted.

"You smell great, you taste great," he began "what else are you great at?"

I saw his smile broaden which meant he was determined to find out at all costs. I gulped hard and thought back; why was it that I let him in? Why was it that I'm in the position I'm in now? Why is it I can't refuse him? All these questions I knew I had the answer to for the moment I first saw him I was envious of the loving relationship He and Angelina had portrayed and my head got swollen at the attention he gave me. The flirting, the touching, all of it, I enjoyed every bit of it. I was attracted to him and I couldn't help myself. No one had ever dared do what he did; which brings me back to a question that never came up. If I'm all that he says I am and more why is it that I'm still single?

I felt his wet kisses run down from the nape of my neck, to my shoulders, he paused to lick my nipples in clockwise and anti clockwise directions with his tongue, then moved on the trace a path of saliva down my belly, he stopped at my navel and weirdly enough filled it with spit. Using his index finger he pushed it into my navel and I watched as the wetness he donated slush over the sides onto my belly.

"Your navel's so deep," he beamed up at me, the second he did so I knew that there was a double meaning there somewhere. Coming back up to kiss me, a kiss I should have refused but couldn't; I felt him unbuckle his pants above me. Without hesitation he took his penis out of his boxers and began stroking it as if jerking off to me. He didn't break from the kiss as he did so; I could feel him now sucking on my tongue, although the thought was utterly nasty it felt good. Giving in we took turns sucking on each other's tongues and lips and basically playing swordfight with our mouths. So much so that we were both drooling as saliva had been running down our chins in the process to the point that we looked like anime lovers.

It was a while now that his dick became hard to his content and lifting my skirt to flap on my belly he beat his well hard cock on the side of my leg at first, then on my now fat cunt. With every tap of his dick on my pussy I felt the lips of them begin to swell and I wondered if I was being bruised. Sticking his finger inside me he pulled out a really wet finger, I was amazed at how wet it was since it seemed to be dripping; wiping the liquid on my lips he kissed me before shoving that same finger down my throat. I sucked on it as I felt that was the purpose and noted the taste of my bodily fluids were salty.

"Nice huh?" he said as he released his fingers and now began to nudge his equipment against my creamy wet centre. I arched my back in expectation of the sudden I was to feel as I had learnt in Biology class. But the more I expected the more I was disappointed as he eased easily into me after a series of nudging.

"It's because you're so wet," he nibbled at my ear. So does this mean I won't be in pain? I asked myself but sooner said than done I felt it.

"Holy fu..." I grunted as I felt him plunge deeper into me. So deep that I could feel it in my stomach. It hurt but at the same time it felt good. I wanted him to stop but I didn't want him to come out. The feeling of him inside me brought tears to my eyes. Kissing the tears away as it ran down my cheeks he held my body firm to the bed by my shoulders after he wrapped my legs around his waist for better penetrance. His thrusts became faster and harder and I then wanted him to stop; but because he was holding me I couldn't wriggle free and my legs that were around his waist just gave him more control and access. He started grunting and panting and when I looked up into his eyes I saw they were red with desire. I suddenly got scared and wondered if he was possessed, if he wouldn't stop until he came. I felt myself getting sore and it began to hurt to the point where I thought I was bleeding. My tears then began to fall like rain as I couldn't stand the pain.

"Almost there," he grunted as he felt himself about to cum. Releasing himself from me he shot his millions of tiny little sperm all over leg and stomach. The liquid was creamy, thick and in abundance.

Snapping back to reality he stopped

"Did I hurt you?" he asked. The look on my face stated the obvious, getting the hint he released himself from me, he kissed me where I was throbbing and proceeded to put on his clothes. As if reading my mind he said

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused, I'll be leaving now." I took up one of the Kleenex tissues from the box on the night table next to me and wiped up his come from my body. I knew I'd have to shower again. I didn't have to show him the way out as he exited himself. Picking up the phone I looked for the number Angelina had given me

"Hello Angelina?" I began nervously "I have something to tell you."

THE END

12