All Comments on 'First Time'

by iwilsex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just Plain Bad

If you expect your stories to be received well you are going to have to edit them! Your complete lack of command of the English language makes the story unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome

I suggest you get an editor to help you with the language as well as the punctuation. I salute you for trying to write a story in a language which is obviously not your own, but I think you will have better reader reactions if someone helps you with this. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

complete waste of time after only one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give him a break!

So his command of English is not the best. The story line is good. Here is a guy whose heterosexual life was a shambles but he's finding satisfaction in the gay life.

More power to him!!!

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
You need an English language tutor and a good patient editor

I gave you a 3 for your storyline but it is obvious you are not a native English speaker. I applaud you for trying but if you want people to read your stories, you must improve your English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi,

I enjoyed the storyline.Perhaps if you can,go back and edit your story to fix the places it needs correcting.Perhaps add some extra feeling towards what was happening to you as the experience was going on.Good luck with your future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous