All Comments on 'First Time Anal'

by ironclad75

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've NEVER ...

I've never had a first experience like this - I mean "to be a first responder" to a brave first time posted author. In jest, I hope the event lasted longer than the short story. My partner would hit me saying, "I like the short, hot and to the point stories." That it was. My first impression was, "it reads Hot ... Since you must have written it very soon after it happened demonstrated by your nervous and rushed fingers with typos. Or maybe you used a smart phone and didn't preview spell check replacements!" Truth is, KUDOs on your first entry into ePub. The next one(s) will be with more feeling and really allow your imagination to build on what you've started. I'd be proud to have you be my first to use your experience to imitate me.

NellaBarely2. Aka. Tony Clarke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want that!

That is my fantasy to be fucked like that as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want and need this now

I have only gave a blow job a couple of times. I have masturbated with a Dildo. But I want to experience a dick in my ass so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I need it!

I'm a married man who fantasizes about submitting to preferably a black man with a huge cock. I'd like him to cum in my mouth and then in my ass. I'm leaking precum as I type this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too old to have it

Always feel to have a guy to top me but I gave up trying and just keep reading others stories and get satified.

sj_53sj_53over 7 years ago
First time is awesome.

My first time was much like yours. No loosening up with fingers, spit for lube. I had put small items up my ass before, nothing bigger than a finger or baby carrot, so I wasn't prepared for a cock. Yes it hurt and took several tries to push through, but it was worth it and I became his cock slut. I was much younger than you and it's been over 50 years ago. If you would like to read about it, copy the link below into your browser.

https://www.literotica.com/s/becoming-a-cock-slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have been fucked three times. None compared to the first. He was a total top. He did use lube and a condom. He had tremendous stamina and fucked me till I came all over myself. I felt like such a little bitch! He came all over my deflated dick. God I want it again so bad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to give up my Virgin ass someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish Steve took my anal cherry.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story . Reminds me of the first time I fucked a guy . His ass was so tight and my cock was so hard that I almost orgasmed immediately but I managed to hold back somehow but when I finally unloaded my hit soerm in his ass it was the best orgasm I ever had

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous