First Time at Hedonism - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another man popped up and sat on the pool deck. He was hard as a rock and his partner got to work quickly - it was apparent that couples were taking turns here. She was a 30-something latina woman – maybe South American than Spain – and it was interesting because she was with a man who looked like he could have been 10 years younger. You could tell she appreciated his youth and really worked hard to make him feel special. She spent a lot of time running her tongue in circles around his cock and generally having a good time with it. When he came – and it didn't take long – it pretty much filled her mouth and there were splashes of the white pearl liquid all over her neck and face.

I had visions (nightmares) of her sinking into the tub to wash it off but instead she grabbed a towel that had been sitting nearby and wiped herself down.

So it went around the tub, the tension kind of building. The fourth couple flipped the script and she sat on the edge of the tub while her husband went to work. This provided a nice change of pace and I think Sherry got into it. She had been placid through the first couples – I had a feeling that she would have rather been someplace else - but now at least she had her hand in my lap and was slowly stroking me to an erection. Soon that couple was done and it was time for our turn.

Sherry slipped out of the water part way and spun around to bend over the side of the tub. I hadn't expected that and wasn't quite sure what the next move was. She whispered a simple "fuck me" which was all she needed to say.

It was less awkward than I thought it would be, being on display like this. I slid into her easily and though the angle was a bit odd we seemed to manage it well, forgetting about our audience while we had sex. I don't know how I managed it – we had been having sex a lot –but I managed to cum after four or five minutes and I came in her.

I looked around and everyone seemed satisfied with the performance. Sherry slid back into the water and into my arms, and the last couple took a turn. They followed our lead, but she just laid her elbows on the pool deck and floated on the surface while her partner fucked her with the water bubbling up around them. He lasted longer – I sensed that the idea of the act was better than the act itself – because she finally just pulled herself off him and they acted like it was all over. I don't think either of them really came.

The circle complete, I looked around and realized that perhaps I wasn't the only one who thought that this had been an uncomfortable exercise. It all seemed very anti-climatic and a bit empty. Very soon, the other couples started making excuses and crawled out of the tub. A few went to other tubs, but others left the area completely.

Eventually there was just Sherry and I and one other couple remaining. She whispered to me, "That was the opposite of sexy." I frankly felt the same way. We had participated in same room sex with people lots of times but this felt kind of hollow and it seemed like a lousy way to end the evening.

The other couple – who had been the couple I haven't really described – must of heard Sherry as the female spoke out and said "Yeah, we agreed to do that before you got here... seemed like a good idea at the time, but it kind of gave me the creeps."

The couple moved a little closer so we didn't have to shout at each other and the further explained that most of the people in the tubs seemed to be with a big swinger group at the resort. This couple wasn't part of that group. They made the assumption that we were when we got in the tub, but guessed later we weren't swingers based on our reaction.

"We've been at the tubs pretty much every night." Explained the woman of the couple. "There's always people fucking, but it's usually pretty discrete," said the woman then thought a moment and added. "Well at least at the beginning."

She introduced herself as Michelle and her partner as Peter. We didn't shake hands or anything, but I did introduce Sherry and I and volunteered we were fairly new and that we were from Northern California.

Michelle was naturally open and friendly – a nurse from Arizona and a "regular" at Hedonism. She didn't say that Peter was her partner or anything, which was interesting. She asked us how we were liking it so far, and we told them that we'd had a wonderful day but well, that part hadn't been our favorite.

"Yeah, we heard you after. We probably should have warned you what was going on when you got in the tub, but it was kind of a hard thing to explain. I'm not sure why we even took part."

Peter said, "You wanted the experience" as if to explain this wasn't his idea.

"You did look pretty hot though." Peter continued. We were all supposed to be giving head by the way, but you didn't know the rules and it was better because you broke them."

"Well live and learn." Sherry said. "The worst experience I've had so far here has been that awkward fuck. If I let that worry me, I never would have gotten through high school."

That seemed to dismiss the incident and in fact we never spoke of it again all evening, instead the topic of conversation turned to our living in the national forest, a place Michelle and Peter had often been for hiking in the summers.

Conversation went other directions from there, and eventually Peter said "I am enjoying this but I think I'm a prune now. Anyone want a drink? I think a trip to the bar might be in order. I'm picking up the tab."

There was a consensus this was a good idea and we all crawled out of the tub. Michelle and Peter had bathrobes and nothing else with them. Sherry and I only had our suits – and Sherry really only had the bottom of hers. She threw a towel over her shoulders and let it droop down over her boobs – which was a very nice solution to the problem.

Michelle and Peter led the way to the outdoor bar at the center of the resort. It wasn't cold, but after grabbing our drinks we gravitated to a fire pit that was to one side of the pool area and sat down for a more intimate conversation. I quickly found out that Michelle and Peter had not come to Hedonism as a couple, but had known each other for years.

Peter actually lived at the resort for 4 months of the year. A software designer that had sold a few pieces of software for a lot of money, he had figured out that he could live at all inclusive resorts all over the world a reasonable amount of money. In the last two years, he had moved between all inclusives in Jamaica, Vietnam and other places, going to the next one as soon as the weather turned bad at the one he was at.

They explained that Michelle and Peter had met on a prior trip that Michelle had taken to a Club Med location in Tahiti. She traveled to meet him from time to time. They explained they weren't really a couple – but enjoyed being together and enjoyed some of the same things. The way they looked at Sherry when the said this made it easy to guess that their common interests involved sharing other women together or perhaps couples. It was obvious.

I think Sherry got the vibe too, and I don't think either of us was really feeling it much, but I think we were both intrigued by Peter's story and wanted to know more about what it would be like to live year round at a resort like this. Sherry and I lived in a national park so we knew a bit about unusual living choices, but this seemed kind of extreme.

"At most places I go, I make sure I rent a larger accommodation. Someplace away from the big party areas and I try to go first class when I can."

We weren't aware that Hedonism had more than two classes of hotel room – the brochure had listed only a price for "on" and "offbeach."

"No, this isn't something they usually advertise. They built the accommodation because they thought they might get a rock star or actors or something, but I don't think the resort is attracting that kind of clientele, so I have it for the next couple of months. Would you like to see it?"

The idea of seeing the high roller suite at Hedonism was interesting to me so I glanced across to Sherry who indicated she was open to the idea. We grabbed our drinks and headed up the hill practically to the front desk area then took a right towards the top corner of the prude side.

From the outside, the "VIP Suite" looked like it could have been a quarters for a senior manager at the resort. Certainly not flashy, it looked like a nice little vacation home you might find in a beachside community. Once in the door, it felt larger. A nice sitting area, a full bar, and a picture window that looked out on a private swimming pool and deck area. There was an upstairs where I guessed the bedrooms and bathrooms were, but the main floor was very much built for entertaining. It even had a full kitchen.

What was striking about the place was how much Peter had made the place his own. He a small shelf of books, framed photos, and other amenities that made the place seem less like a hotel room and more like a home.

Peter showed us the outside patios and pool first, commenting that he actually spent very little time at this pool preferring the ocean, but there were empty wine bottles and things next to the hot tub, evidence that he did some entertaining there.

Back in the main house, he took us up to the second floor to show us a very large bedroom with a big bath and walk in shower and a smaller second bedroom with attached bath. Both beds looked like they had recently been slept in and in general the place looked like Peter lived by the "fuck it" philosophy on neatness that Hedo seemed to be built on.

We drifted back down to the main sitting area to finish our drinks, and Peter asked if we wanted a snack. He mentioned that the food at the resort was not incredibly good – which was true – and so he brought out some fresh fruit and cheese along with a bottle of wine.

We sat and talked some more, Peter and I splitting off to admire his golf clubs and racquets on the back patio and Sherry and Michelle poking around the kitchen. When we returned to the house, Sherry was leafing though a photo album and Michelle grazing on the fruit and cheese tray. By the look on Sherry's face, it was obvious that the photo album was something I'd want to see, so I sat down next to her and took a look over her shoulder.

It was a very private photo album. Each page featured photos of people either on beaches or boats naked or near naked, or in a hotel room or other locale engaging in adult behavior. Peter was in very few of these – though he was probably the photographer in most cases so that would make sense. Michelle was featured in a big way on a few pages, and let's just say that she had no modesty and was very photogenic.

Sherry didn't say how she came to have the book in her hands – she wouldn't have plucked it off the shelf herself so I assumed that Michelle had given it to her. I couldn't help noticing that there were six others just like it on the shelf. I assumed from the picture book that Peter was a man who liked group play and Michelle was recruiting for him. It turned out to be a pretty good guess.

While Sherry and I were paging through the album, Peter went upstairs and came back down with a bong, a bag of pot, a mirror and what looked to be about 2 grams of cocaine. He explained that the cocaine on the island was surprisingly not that good, but that the pot was very good and combining the two made for a very good high.

Sherry and I both enjoyed cocaine – but it was practically impossible to afford on what we made and not very easy to get in the national park where we lived. I knew that while the "non-sexy" events in the hot tub had put a damper on the evening, this was likely to spark things back up. After a few lines, we were talking loud and having fun together and it generally changed our whole mood.

Sherry in particular was having a good time, as she was being lightly seduced by Michelle in little ways. The hand on her arm during the conversation. They way she kept feeding her lines and showing her photos from the other albums. I was fine with it – even perhaps aroused – but I felt like the evening had the chance of things going a bit sideways. I wasn't really sure Sherry would be comfortable and we'd already a bad sex experience this evening.

We snorted a lot of coke – enough that we had at least half cleared the mirror and I think Peter and Michelle were looking for a way to take things to the next step. Michelle suggested that since Sherry had liked the photo albums, perhaps we'd like to see some films that she and Peter had taken?

I guess at this point, it's important to know that this all happened before the first consumer video tape machines were commercially available and well computers could do digital videos that were more than a few second long. Showing movies required set-up of a clunky dual reel projector – something of a project at this hour – which was probably sometime after 1AM.

We had seen some grainy old porn films at another couples house a few months before – they had a projector and some almost comically old stag films that we watched while we were smoking dope and it had been fun, but I think we both sensed this was going to be more serious. We were both interested – I knew Sherry and she was always up for anything like this – so we let them know we were intrigued.

It turned out that the projector was upstairs and mostly already set up. Surprise! Best viewing would come if we all just laid on the oversized bed as the projector would spit the image out onto a wall on the opposite side of the bedroom. It wasn't a very subtle way to move us into the bedroom, but we were okay with it and we all went upstairs. I imagined that it didn't take a lot of work at Hedonism to get couples into the bedroom and the transparency of what was going on wouldn't be much of an issue in this resort.

We were still all dressed just as we had come out of the hot tub. Sherry was topless and had remarkably kept that towel over her shoulders draped over her tits, but it wasn't going to work well laying back on a bed. I was just in a swimsuit and Peter and Michelle were still in their terry house coats, which were loosely tied in place at best. Their parts leaked out whenever they moved. It was remarkable how fast we had gotten used to the casual nudity, not even thinking about it before we crawled into bed with near total strangers.

As expected, as soon as Sherry laid down her boobs slipped out from under the cover of the towel, and Michelle's robe similarly untied itself almost completely as soon as we got on the bed. Once Peter had the movie teed up and it started, it took just a few minutes Peter's robe fell to one side, revealing the beginnings of a hardon. It was the effect of the movie, and I was feeling it too.

This was personal stock - not commercial – taken by Peter at a resort in Asia somewhere. There guests were almost entirely very Aryan looking German couples and singles, but it appeared that Peter and his guests were not shy about mixing with the help, as there were several young Asian women in the film, usually always being fucked by a big German man or men. The German women, many young and beautiful, but also many older, were almost always playing with each other.

Peter at one point explained that this was just his thing – the focus on the women being with women – and that there was a lot of hetero sex with the german female tourists at the resorts. He just hadn't caught it on film. I don't think anyone in the room minded watching his preferred girl-on-girl visuals really – I know I certainly didn't.

Sherry and I had come from good middle class homes and our families had both had the handheld video cameras wilm film you could send away for processing and get back to run on these projectors, but we had never before seen anything like this. Those videos were usually grainy with choppy visuals and could be pretty unwatchable. This film was actually very high quality recording. The sex was extremely graphic and real. The people on screen didn't have the "smile and wave to the camera" kind of awareness of being on video that you saw in American home movies. It was a new experience to see something like this.

The movie was short – maybe 10 minutes for the reel – and the temperature in the room had gone up quite a bit during the first few minutes of the viewing. Peter stepped off the bed the put on the new reel, his half hard cock fully on display through the open robe and swinging side to side as he walked. (It was a bit comical.) Sherry had shifted a bit on the bed and was now resting her legs over my body but was resting her head on Michelle's leg. Michelle played mindlessly with her shoulder and neck.

When the next reel started, the scene had obviously changed. "Tahiti" Peter said – a single word description – and the opening video was of a typical beach in a French Polynesian resort with lots of the women sans bikini tops as they frolicked in the water, attempted to windsurf or worshiped the sun from a chair on the beach.

About one minute in was a rough cut, and here was our own Michelle with her head between the legs of a young dark haired woman. It wasn't sex – not yet – instead Michelle was snorting a line of white powder that had been laid out on the woman's belly just below the panty line. Michelle did a good job huffing the line, but still used her tongue to lick up any spare powder and then let that tongue move down to better uses. About 3 minutes of video featured regular cuts between an obstructed view of Michelle's face as she worked out at the Y, and the face of the woman as she moved to orgasm.

I looked over at Sherry – I knew this whole thing was expressly for her benefit – and she nodded and winked letting me know that she was completely getting this. She did get kind of loopy when she was high sometimes, but she was never stupid ever. Michelle wanted Sherry or perhaps Peter just wanted to watch Michelle with Sherry. Either way she was fine with it.

(I learned later she had even been hoping for it – something to get the bad taste of the early evening out of her mind.)

She reached over to Michelle and pulled her close. It was skin on skin – and gave her a tentative kiss. The calm before the storm. Then she reached over to where Peter was laying – we were all on a bed so we were all within reaching distance - and touched his arm. (She already had his full attention – this was just for emphasis.)

Sherry said "No cameras Peter. Okay? I don't do stuff on film."

(Sherry had always been 100% against anything winding up on photos or film that she wouldn't her mom to see. It was very important to her.)

Peter looked her in the eye and nodded. If he was disappointed, he hid it well. Sherry gave him the "I mean it" look and reached down and peeled off the bikini bottoms she had been wearing.

Sherry rolled back over onto her back and gave Michelle the "come here you" look that only a woman in heat could give. Michelle crawled over and gave her a kiss which Sherry fielded but didn't elevate.

I should say here that Sherry was always a man's woman. She was open to anything with me or other (select) men or couples, and if that meant there were other women as part of the deal she was on-board.

Only rarely, though, had I ever seen her do anything only with a woman just to get some girl-on-girl action. She certainly had no lesbian relationships in her past that she had ever admitted to. I sensed she would have never considered it without a man around. It just seemed like she didn't got that way.

When Sher found herself in a situation where playing with other girls was part of the evening, she worked overtime to be aggressive and almost dominant. She was not what you might call a lipstick lesbian – nothing too feminine about the way she approached it – and she could actually be quite selfish and even a bit rough on her female sex partners. I never thought of my wife as a bitch, but there were times when I could not have blamed a woman for using that word when sherry finally let her come up for air.