First Time at Hedonism - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers

The redeeming quality to Sherry was an exhibitionist streak. Men were watching and that could moderate her actions a bit just. She worked to be and exhibitionist – expressive, dramatic and sexy. With Peter there, I figured we could look forward to a big show and I wasn't disappointed.

I knew it was going to be Michelle and Sherry for the next little while. Michelle went to work and Sherry spread wide, after just a few minutes she arched her back and did her best to push herself up into Michelle's mouth.

Michelle didn't strike me as a hardcore lesbian when we were chatting in the hot tub or in at the bar, and maybe she was just playing to Peter and his fantasies, but she seemed absolutely hungry to eat Sherry and if Sherry could be dramatic, Michelle also had a flair for the visual. I sat there and watched her tongue fuck Sherry for long enough for the film reel to end and flap around on the spindle to the point of annoyance.

Peter and I were passive viewers at this point, and I could tell Peter really wished he had a camera. He turned off the projector – letting the bulb cool for a few minutes while he watched before turning off the little fan, and once he crawled back up on the bed he didn't seem to know what to do. He finally reached into this robe and started stroking himself which I guess was one answer.

I had never been one to masturbate if there was a chance at something greater, so I tried to ignore him and concentrated on the action. Sherry, though, caught Peter's act and I think she was aroused by it. She really did enjoy an audience.

Sherry finally reached down and pushed Michelle's mouth hard into her sex and I could tell by her face that she was ready to blow. She was never a screamer, but she did utter some low-level "Oh my god!" type of words before finally just collapsing for a bit. Michelle took the opportunity to finally take a breath and slid up and put her face on Sherry's belly while she got some air. Her cheeks were shiny and her eyes looked like they had been watering a bit – Sherry had really taken her face for a ride.

I was eager to get involved at this point, and reached down and started stroking Sherry's leg. She was practically comatose so I just let my hand sit on her, letting her know I was there. Peter took the opportunity to slide up behind Michelle and mounted her from behind, a move I wish I had thought of.

Sherry just laid there for a long while. Michelle was getting into getting fucked I could tell, but was still taking the time to nuzzle Sherry's cunt and give it some licks. I was kind of tired of that show and Peter had certainly seemed to have moved on, so as soon as Sherry had recovered enough to catch my eye, I had her move over away from Michelle's face so I could take my place between her legs.

She was such a mess down there that I might have done better jerking off – but I enjoyed the intimacy of it and I was frankly ready to let Sherry and Peter the afterglow of their joint conquest. As soon as we moved out of their way they pretty much forgot we were even there.

I looked out the window and saw that it was so late it was practically early. The sky was getting lighter – preparing for the next great sunrise. We fucked for just a little while longer. Long enough to know that we were both actually pretty fucked out but before Peter and Michelle were spent and we might have to awkwardly talk to them. We slipped out of bed, grabbed our suits and made a hasty retreat – only stopping a moment to try to find Sherry's towel that she had been using at a blouse (we had forgotten it upstairs and didn't want to go back) and to share a last line of Peter's coke that was still sitting on the mirror.

We drifted outside – Sherry would have to walk topless through the Prude area that way but that was kind of fun in a way. We saw but one other couple – so drunk they looked like they were having trouble walking and probably on the way home from their own sexual debauchery. We waved. They nodded.

The sun was coming up before we finally fell into bed, though we didn't sleep for a long while. (We really should not have done that last line of coke.) Sherry eventually dozed off – she had had an active day – and I probably did soon enough, though I did hear the morning joggers before I passed out for the day.

Before nodding off, I remember wondering how much crazier this was going to get. We still had many days ahead of us. I was part eager and just a little scared to find out what might come next.

JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers