First Time at Hedonism - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, my friends, we enter the wilder part of the park. I'm going to ask you to be very careful - look but don't touch at the wildlife - and make sure you don't touch anything unless you wash your hands." With that, she made a point of walking past the "Nude/Prude" sign that separated the two parts of the resort. She gave a small tour guide wave in the direction of the sign just to make sure that the couple was aware.

Sherry made sure to follow the route that Dan and Brenda had taken us on backwards. We started in the center section of the resort are, a lush gardeny area which was surprisingly sedate most of the time. The forest of hammocks was pointed out, but without additional comment. If either of the two dreamed that this might be a set-up for outdoor orgy activity, they certainly didn't show it.

Next on the tour was the hot tub area, again looking much like the swimming pool at the center of your average Midwestern apartments by the light of day. Here Sherry set her trap.

"You two have been in the plane and on the bus all day. You should really get in a hot tub session. It's a romantic way to end an evening."

"Does this get rowdy at night?"

"Jay and I were here a few nights ago, and I have to say it was probably the least sexy night with had." (Which was true - but it wasn't because there was no sex happening. In fact there had been quite a lot of it.)

"Thanks dear." I said with a smirk. Both Janet and Michael laughed.

As Michael and Janet marveled over the assortment and size of the various hot tubs available, I day dreamed a little bit about what would have taken place if Janet and Michael had found themselves in the middle of a swingers party like my wife and I have been in on of those hot tubs. I smiled to myself and I think Sherry knew what I was thinking as she gave me one of her knowing smiles.

We skipped the edge of the resort with the path to the drug dealerships, and looped around to the beach. It was getting towards dinner, and the sands were mostly deserted. Here and there a nude body could be seen, but they were rare as even most of the people still on the beach had covered up against the extreme sun after a day of fun.

"So the nude beach of course." Sherry said. "You see a lot of people here."

Janet looked out at the nude bodies and said "I hope they wear sunscreen."

"Oh, that is the best part of having a window that looks out on this beach." Sherry pointed at our window to make her point. "Watching all the people apply their sunscreen all day to themselves and each other. Beats television any day."

We had been walking for well more than an hour and it was time to go to dinner. Sherry routed us to a table away from the stage just in case the stage show was big on nudity as it had been before, and also away from an edge of the dining room where Peter and Michelle were having an animated conversation with a young couple that probably arrived on today's bus.

We chatted about all the usual things for half hour or so. Where we lived. What we did. And then inevitably, the conversation made its way back to the resort and their veiled curiosity about the kinds of things that we might have seen or done over our days in Jamaica. It was funny how much it was like the conversation Sherry and I had had with Dan and Brenda a few days before, and Sherry and I were only slightly less cagey with our answers than they had been.

Yes, we had been out to the nude beach. It was crazy but we don't know anyone and they don't know us. Why not share an experience together? Other than the sun on sensitive parts it had been fun and mostly harmless.

Had we done a lot of drinking? We had admitted that we had. This, too, was part of the experience. The drinks were free, they were good and we weren't driving anywhere. It was hot and the drinks were cold so why the heck not?

Finally they said, how about all the other stuff? Janet blushed as she said it - but I could tell she wanted to know. Michael, too, seemed more than casually interested. I think Sherry and I both saw something there but we didn't want to scare them away.

"Oh, I'm sure we've engaged in behavior that would probably shock our neighbors back home." Sherry said. (This wasn't really true by the way - our neighbors in the national park tended to enjoy things like skinny dipping in mountain lakes, sex in saunas and drinking peyote tea.)

"Again, guys, part of the experience. We were really floored the first time we opened the curtains and saw that beach too, but we talked about it and decided we were here and we trusted each other. Why not make the most of it?"

Janet and Michael didn't look as surprised as we thought they would by any of this, but there was a real concern there.

"It seems like this could be hard on a marriage..." Michael brought it up, but they look in his eyes told me that Janet was probably the one the most concerned.

How do you answer a question like that? I remember being scared to answer it because to tell the truth might scare someone away that I didn't want to scare. Maybe Sherry picked up on my thinking, or maybe we were just two peas in a pod, but she answered the question completely.

Or almost completely anyway - she held back a few details.

She basically told Janet and Michael about Dan and Brenda. How they had really gotten into the whole "don't care don't have to" ethos of Hedonism. The whole primal pitch that Brenda had given us about only making basic concessions to being civilized like flushing the toilet, not doing anything dangerous, etc, but otherwise not giving a shit and not taking any.

"That part of this place worked. It's real easy to get into not making your bed and not wearing a bra." Sherry laughed.

Michael looked at her with a smile bordering on lecherous.

"It's a lot of fun." I explained "You just have to remember to be sane when it comes down to making sure you're not doing anything that will make your partner uncomfortable, but be open with each other. At the end of the vacation, you will probably never run into any of these people again."

Sherry added, "It will be your little secret. It can bring you closer together - but it's really up to you."

Janet wasn't quite ready to ask anymore direct questions, but you could tell that we were diving into water that Michael and Janet had probably spent some time in already. Part of me wondered at this point if they really had known what Hedonism was before they got here, or maybe just one of them did, but who every knows what's really true on something like that?

"So Dan and Brenda. Where are they tonight?"

"We don't know. They left for home I guess. They didn't let us know they were leaving and didn't leave us any contact information. Anything they did here is just about them."

"Doesn't that bother you?"

Sherry answered that one. "For a few minutes, but I understand now. When the end of our time comes here, I don't know if we'll be sharing any info either."

I sensed at this point that perhaps we had pushed the conversation as far as it could go this evening, not that we had really pushed it. Janet and Michael were having a bit of an unspoken conversation with their eyes and their body language. Any married couple knows how complex those can be.

By now the dinner was over, and the entertainment began. It was a dance night - and the band was good but not great.

Michael and Janet looked beat or maybe just so deep in thought that they weren't having a good time, but we sensed it might be time for them to go home. Not a surprise when just a few minutes later then mentioned they'd been up since 4AM and that they felt like a fresh start in the morning might make the most sense.

We stood and Sherry gave them both a huge goodbye. I shook Michaels hand and simply told him not to worry and just do what felt right. Janet heard that and I think she probably considered it more than he did.

Sherry always loved to dance, and I always loved Sherry enough to make an ass out of myself with my white guy two step, so we both danced and had a good time for a few hours. At some point though, we were both little bundles of sweat and it felt like time to grab a drink and head out, so we did.

Sherry was not in a mood to go to the room yet, and surprisingly neither was I even though wee had had very little sleep in the last few days. So instead we took a walk just to see what the wildlings of Hedonism were doing with their evenings.

Hand in hand, we toured the nude beach and thought about shedding our clothes for an evening dip. We sat and drank our drinks as we psyched ourselves up to swim out into the black water, but weren't sold. It was an idea we might consider, but first once around the park seemed like a better idea.

We grimaced a bit but went to the hot tubs. It looked like the same crowd doing the same things. We thought about just grabbing a small hot tub for 2, but didn't feel like we were there yet, so we kept walking.

There was some activity at the hammock forest. Not a lot - but we could sense a bit of movement in there. Sherry had told me a few times over the years about using a sex swing once with a prior boyfriend, but I had never done anything like that. We had hammocks up at the park but they tended to be no-nonsense camping equipment for backcountry use. There weren't anything like these.

Sherry and I discussed it, and the idea of going into there knowing that there was already one or more couples moving around seemed awkward, but then it also seemed sexy. It was a big area - there were maybe two to three dozen of those oversized hammocks spread out over a large dark play area. We figured we might not even see each other - or maybe we might and that might be fun too.

Sherry was still wearing the sundress and simply reached under and pulled her panties off, then ran to a hammock. I had a bit more trouble moving fast - I had had a hard-on pretty much since the nude beach so I was actually pretty ready - but I made my way there in time to help her hop onto the swinging hammock and spread her legs for me.

We were not in the center of the hammock area. We were actually close to the walkway. It was dark enough that we didn't think anyone would be able to see anything in any detail - especially because we were both essentially still clothed save for a few important bits.

Sherry and I had shared a moment I think that evening. The discussion with the other couple and reminded us that this was, more than anything, really a couple's playground and when our time here was over what was important was each other. She enjoyed being able to move back and forth on my cock as if sliding back and forth on a trapeze, and I have to admit I also enjoyed the sensation, but there was a closeness to it all that we hadn't had much of while fucking under the mirrors of our hotel room or while performing for the crowd.

At home, Sherry had a favorite position which was basically draping herself over an oversized pillow and letting me enter her from behind. We didn't do it all the time, but when we did it seemed to hit the right spots for her and I found I enjoyed it as well. She figured out quickly that she could basically roll onto her stomach on the hammock and duplicate the position - but it got better because she would reach back with her legs and straddle me in a way that just wouldn't be possible on regular furniture.

We had slow leisurely sex. We heard the movement of others in the hammocks but we really weren't trying to see them and if they saw us, we didn't care. Eventually I started hitting the right buttons with Sherry. She got a bit noisy it was all in good fun.

When I came I pushed forward on that hammock to slide her off my cock - not thinking about the way that the puddle of cum I produced on her leg and belly might bring up memories of the night before. Her mind didn't go there, and instead she did her best to pull me back into her and I was amazed that I was still hard. We moved together for a few minutes more before it became obvious that she was spent and that I was probably done as well.

I slid out of her and realized I was a slippery mess cockwise. Sherry laughed and used the panties she still had in her hand to wipe me down. She simply dropped the panties in the sand when she was done, saying that someone was going to find a souvenir.

We left hand in hand down the trail to the very short walk to our room. Once again Sherry had removed some clothing before we hit the door, but this time I was the only one who knew what it was.

We were at the doorstep kissing and had been that way for an oddly long time when I sensed movement behind her out on the trail. A couple passed us by - both holding hands and rushing a bit as if they were trying to leave the scene of a crime. I couldn't see them clearly, but caught a look at the unmistakable red dress with the Indian pattern that I had seen earlier in the evening, and the male of the couple was spinning Sherry's panties around on his finger as they walked.

To this day I don't know if the couple in the hammocks had been Janet and Michael, and if they were if they knew the other couple was us. I do know that the next day Janet and Michael were less timid and more relaxed in a playful sexy way.

But that is a story for day 5.

12