All Comments on 'First Time - At the ABS'

by Ganistaniro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Real nice, That is how I started. Would like to here more.

ohiojohnohiojohnabout 10 years ago

I am in my early 60's and love the ABS and Adult Movie theaters. I enjoy sucking off older and younger guys. Hope you write more about the ABS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

Like to do a three-way suck with the two previous commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Fellow Cocksucker

I too am happily married but "bi on the sly" (I admit that I am totally gay when with a man) and live an a bit over an hour north of Philly, so I know the places you mentioned in some of your stories, including an ABS called Cupid's. (One in Kutztown and one in Bethlehem) That makes your stories even hotter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Confused

My first ABS was in Jacksonville, Florida. I was staying in a low cost downtown hotel room with two or thrree other guys before being inducted into the Air Force. There was nothing interesting going on so I went out for a walk and found an ABS. After deciding to go in I kept waiting for someone to tell me to get out, I was still seventeen, but no one asked for an ID. While looking around I found the video booths. All they had were curtains that came down to about knee height aroundthe machines. Talk about disappointing. I wasn't daring enough to use one so it took me another eight years plus a transfer to Petersbvurg, VA to find ABS arcades with secure booths and, best of all, gloryholes. Wonder how many of the ABSs near Ft Lee are still there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
abs cocksucker

Just left the a book shack in Detroit ive been going there about a month and usually suck off cock per visit Ive even been butt fucked once small booths but when theres a will theres a way.Love being on my knees sucking cock being bent over and fucked hard is a close second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My first

I couldn't keep from looking at the size of cock the black man was stroking a few seats away from me. We were in an open seating XXX theater. Soon he told me to come sit next to him. Then he moved his chair back and had me between his knees sucking his cock the best I could. He was talking shit the whole time and had others watching me gag on his BBC. It took him a long time to cum but I did swallow most of it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I still remember my first trip to ABS, I was so nervous when i gave the guy the 10 bucks to go into the booth area. Never having seen anything like this, I wasn't sure what to do. So I watched men walk around the hall, it was a circle basically w rooms lining each wall. I peaked into a room and saw a man on his knees sucking another bigger mans cock. When i saw this man kneeling and sucking, it struck something in me and I knew what I wanted. That's when I saw the room that was e, but now i wanted nothing more than to suck this big beautiful cock, so I took the foreskin in my mouth and started mpty w a porn screen and I went in and got myself hard watching. Then I heard a guy clear his throat and looked over and there was a hole in the wall. I could just make out a guy jerking his cock when I looked into the hole. As I was staring at his big uncut cock, all at once he stuck it in the hole and it touched my face. I turned my head and kissed the end of his big uncut cock and it came to life very quick, as he pushed it through the hole it was bigger than I thought. I knew then what I wanted and I put my lips against the foreskin and started licking and kissing his gorgeous cock. He pushed foreword and his perfectly shaped cock slid over my tongue and into my throat. Luckily I had been practicing w dildo and was able to take it w only gentle gagging as he worked his cock in and out of my mouth I knew this man was going to uload his balls in my mouth. Wow there I was on my knees w a mouth ful of cock ready to erupt, then I heard him groan and push and fill my mouth w a liquid I would grow to love and crave for the rest of my life. As he unloaded his nuts in my mouth I came on the floor. We both left feeling somewhat guilty on my part, but destined to return as the lust for cock was now real and I could never stop sucking dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First ABS I went to was in the 70's and I was 18. I walked in and there were two guys stocking the shelves and they said "we're not open yet". I asked if I could look at the room were the video booths were and they said sure go ahead. When I came out the front door was closed and both men had their cocks out. I immediately went over dropped to my knees and started blowing man #1, finished him and started sucking man #2.. I became very familiar with the entire staff and sucked unlimited cock for years.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

This is a wonderful story. I went to the ABS stores in the late 70's. I enjoyed sucking cock. It was great fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGanistaniro@Ganistaniro
I am married and bisexual on the sly. Feel free to contact me! I love feedback from those who read my stories. It is a great thrill to be able to please my audience! :)