First Time at the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied, he withdrew his fingers and after licking one himself to taste her, he pushed them against her lips.

"See how good you taste," he told her huskily.

She licked the salty, metallic taste of herself off of his dripping fingers with a swirl of her tongue, and he groaned, unable to resist any longer.

He held her steady with his huge hands around her petite waist, her legs wrapped around his waist as he positioned the tip of his erection against her swollen pussy.

"OK?" he murmured, her head close to his chest.

"Yes," she gulped, and trying not to tense, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and arched her aching, wet pussy against his waiting cock, exhaling as he hungrily entered her.

But when he expected to enter her easily, he met resistance. He couldn't believe it, and loosening his grip around her in surprise, he almost dropped her from the trailer. He was sure he must be mistaken, and thrust more powerfully into her this time, but met again the same resistance, and felt her body tighten against him.

"Relax," he whispered, "just relax." But he couldn't hide the shock from his voice, as he pushed against her harder, and the resistance gave way and let him in. With a gentle cry she dug her nails into his back in discomfort, and did her best to relax.

She was so tight; he felt her every muscle clenching against his greedy cock as he gently moved in and out of her. He wanted to ask if she was okay, but he could barely speak, she'd taken him by such surprise. She was a virgin. How had he not known?

He thrust gently, letting her feel the whole length of him inside her, and she felt like the whole of her insides were being stretched to their maximum. She suddenly felt so emotional, she wanted to cry. She'd never experienced these feelings before and she wasn't sure what to make of them, the very fine line between pain and undeniable pleasure.

"Please, tell if you want me to stop?" he murmured, his own voice shaky.

She shook her head. "Please don't stop," she panted, "It feels so good."

His strong arms encased her protectively. She felt so safe; that he'd really look after her.

It stung at first, but he was gentle and she was glad. Slowly he moved in and out of her until he was sure she was comfortable, and as the sting subsided she was overcome with pure gratification, and she groaned deeply with what he could only perceive as pleasure. And then he held her tight and quickened, and she arched her back to feel him deeper inside her. And now that he was finally fully inside her, it felt even better than she'd been imagining. He knew that for her first time he should be slow and gentle with her, but she'd been caressing him so delicately he wasn't sure how much longer he could last. She was so tight and it felt so good, he greedily drove into her, savoring every moment. He wanted to bring her to orgasm, but she looked scared-stiff. He drove harder, and watched her, her eyes closed, as she bit her bottom lip, embracing the feeling of being so full of his cock.

She let go of him, her arms reaching out and digging her nails into the bales of hay beside her. Watching her writhe as she struggled to get her head around the glorious feeling overpowering her, only drove him on, and he slammed forcefully into her.

"Tim!" she yelped, and as he met her eye he knew it was a plea for more. He withdrew the whole length of his cock hastily from her, and pumped it powerfully back in. She felt his whole length, stretching her, filling her and sending her to another planet.

He felt her tighten against him, as she let go and the waves of pleasure overtook her no-longer-virgin body. She bucked gloriously against him. He was desperate to last longer, watch her enjoyment for as long as he could, but he couldn't wait any longer.

"I'm going to come," he whispered, not apologizing, as he drove into her with one final, meaningful thrust. "You're so God damn gorgeous, I can't help it."

And in the next breath he had released his heavy burden into her. She collapsed on his shoulder in an exhausted heap, not wanting this adulation to end, just when it was beginning to feel so good. He held her for a couple of minutes, stroking her silky, soft hair.

"Probably shouldn't have done that," he breathed, planting a tender kiss on her forehead. He steadily withdrew from her and watched his cock drip with her juices, and the undeniable hint of virgin blood. He discarded the condom and pulled his jeans up, meticulously tucking his shirt back in.

She felt silly naked, now that he was finished, and quickly scrambled back into her clothes. She couldn't meet his eye, she was so embarrassed. She'd lost her virginity, and he'd definitely noticed.

"Do you need a lift back?" Tim asked her, not unkindly.

She shook her head and let herself out, walking as fast as her weak knees would allow her. She ached between her legs, and it felt so uncomfortable, she was pretty sure she was waddling. She wiped a tear away and kept her head down. She couldn't cry; she only had herself to blame.

Tim leaned back against the trailer and let out a huge sigh. What on earth had he done? He'd been so stupid, and he knew it. He'd let a moment of weakness get the better of him. For twenty odd years he'd resisted all temptation, and she had been the one to break him. There was something about her, but he had no idea she'd been a virgin. He had taken that away from her. If he were her father, he'd like to beat Tim Barker to a pulp. Eighteen years old or not, what he had just done was wrong. He cursed himself. And in his barn? Anyone could have walked in and seen them...anyone. And he hadn't even been able to look at her as she left, he was that ashamed of himself. God, what had he done?

12