All Comments on 'First Time at the Gloryhole'

by hornytedd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TrmptmanTrmptmanover 8 years ago
Nice Start

Good set up but should have been longer with more sex. Looking forward to finding out what he does next time. Hopefully he'll be sucking and fucked. Maybe by the big black cock like the one in the porn he keeps choosing to watch.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Good start

A story I could really relate to, except my experience was way back in the days of the old 8 mm movie machines. Please continue the story.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NICE STORY

Hope you have another chapter coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
feels so good...

...to cum in the mouth of a man who's sucking you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

Your story is quite common I think. With exception of place mine was basically the same. Keep telling us your stories, true ones are the best. I think it took me about one minute to cum in my first glory hole visit, but it was the best orgasm ever.

69stroker6969stroker69over 8 years ago
and it feels so good...

to be the man with the cock in the mouth and to have your mouth and throat filled with cock and cum. From the first time I've never been able to get enough cock or cum.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 6 years ago
Honesty

I enjoyed reading your confession or story. I think many of us have similar experiences but worry too much about what society thinks. Today, being older, I feel most of those admonishing those who share their experiences lie about their own. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Getting a Blow Job is not gay

The most straight men I know like a good blow job and do not care it is a man or woman. The best blow jobs I have ever gotten came from men. One woman actually gave a great blow job like a man gives. Getting a blow job does not make you gay. I fucked a guy once, it was good and it felt great. I was horny and it was available.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have lost count how many loads I have shot at my glory hole. Love an eager mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sooooo hot. I wanna suck one now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Been there, done that, also, saying to myself it was a one off thing and being back in a booth again a couple weeks later, lol For me it is a bit of an addiction to the thrill and dirtyness (or naughtyness) of the whole experience and wanting to repeat the act experience again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornytedd@hornytedd
Horny married guy - loves men and women. Strong cuckold, crossdress, bisexual, submissive fetishes. All my stories are 100% true with only names changed for privacy