All Comments on 'First Time at the Sauna'

by nathanstales

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needs editing

Why the use of 'himself' instead of 'myself 'and other odd word choices? Made it hard to read..

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 7 years ago
Mixed up POV

This seems to be a story that was originally written in third person, then switched to first person. Some of the third person pronouns (he, his, etc.) got left behind in place of the needed first person pronouns (I, my, etc). That made for a bit of confusion when reading it.

nathanstalesnathanstalesabout 7 years agoAuthor
from the author

thanks dark storm, should have edited better, point taken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good story. Tells it like it is. My first at a sauna was similar, though no forms, just key and towel. When I walked into the sauna there were 3 guys, one sitting receiving a blow job from a younger guy. I watched, my cock hardening when the other guy stood, moved behind the younger guy, put a condom on and positioned his hard cock. The younger guy, when he felt it, turned and said no, the guy moved away, sitting next to me. I moved my towel, he reached over and started stroking my cock, stopped, stood and presented his to me, I leaned forward, taking it in my mouth, I had sucked cock before, his was hard but it was so hot, I stopped. He reached for my head, no, too hot, he said rooms upstairs, I said ok and we left. As we climbed the stairs I realized how big he was, I am 6ft 1 but he would have been 6ft 5, well built, body hair, maybe my age or a little older, mid 40s . Into a room, flat bed, tv with a movie, condoms, lube container. I sat, he dropped his towel and again presented his cock to me which i took, feeling it harden in my mouth. He moved back, lay down, I did and he knelt between my legs, my cock covered by his mouth, a lubed finger rimming me, then pushing inside. I told him I was near to cumming, he kept sucking and eased a second finger into me, my cum exploded into his mouth and he kept sucking until I was drained. He pulled back, moving his fingers from me, lifting my legs onto his shoulders, my face must have shown something because he said you ok with this, first time, he looked at me, ok, relax, I must admit I was very relaxed after cumming. I felt the head, he was good, when he opened my anus there was pain but he moved forward a bit and waited, uncomfortable, full, but gradually he worked into me, and when he started fucking me the pain became pleasure/pain and I could hear my loud groans as he fucked me. My cock was hard again, I went to stroke it, but he pushed my hand away, his hand covering my cock, slowly stroking me as he fucked me. Exquisite, my cock shot again, I felt my insides clench his cock, he let my cock go and pushed into me fast and deep, I heard my screams as he seemed to get bigger inside me then holding me tight against him I felt his warmth inside me as his cock pulsed against my inner walls. He stayed in me for some time, even fucking me a bit more until he withdrew and I felt his cum run out of me. Was it better than I anticipated, oh yes, once the initial pain had gone. I lay there, you ok, yes, I think I will lay here a bit, as he left he said, hope to see you again and I heard the door close. I lay there, my cock still semi hard, I must have dozed because I felt hands on my buttocks, I was laying on my front, a tongue was now rimming my fucked hole, dreamy, fingering me, I groaned. I felt him move over me, his hand guiding his cock to my hole, entering me, one long push and I had the second fuck of my life, his arms under my shoulders as again I heard my screams as he pounded into me, the swelling and the warmth as he shot into my already cum filled ass. I lay there as he pulled out, I didn't even see his face, but when I heard the door, I sat up, then stood. Cum dripped from me, the door opened, another guy, I pushed past him on the way to the showers, feeling so relaxed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous