All Comments on 'First Time Buttslut'

by missyminx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
no more

i am sorry to report that there are no more glory holes in my area. my breath quickened as i remembered fingers reaching and caressing my ass, then gently inserting themselves in my man pussy. it didnt take long and i was panting, needing something in me. i would kneel with my moputh wide open and greedily taste the cock that was going to fill my needs. i would quickly roll a condom in it. rub lube on it, feeling the hardness increase, the, spreading my cheeks, present my well lubed man cunt to the hole. if the cock came through, i would move back on it, giving myself a chance to open up. in a moment i would start to move, fucking myself furiously on the cock, wish i was on my back in bed with this hardness poounding in me. i could usually feel the warmth of his cvum as he filled the condom. i would quickly pull off the condom and suck his cock into my mouth, licking and loving it as long as it stasyed there. oh, the unbelievably erotic rush of anonymous fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
new and wonderful

about 3 months ago i was leaning over the top of a chair in a dark corner of a reasonably secure peep theatre. i had my t shirt pulled up exposing my lacy panties. i have never thpught about my ass being sensitve although i had been fucked a few times. suddenly i felt fingers delicately tracing over my butt. it was like electricity. i was frozen with overpowering lust. then i felt a hard body pressing against me, a hard bulge nuzzling my man pussy. i leaned forward and pulled my panties partly down. he gently pulled trhem further. i cupped his cock with my hand. it was rock hard and covered with a condom. i was already lubed and although i usuuly feel iunitial pain all i felt was total satisfaction as his cock penetrated me. moving gently until i twisted against him and pounded my man cunt on his cock moaning for him to fuck me harder, it didnt taked long. i could feel the warmth in my cunt as the condom filled. we relaxed for a moment, then he turned me around. i was surprised but not worried he was black. he wrapped me in his arms, opening my mouth with his tongue, kissing me while his hand flicked over my man clit. i came quickly. he held it in mios hand and rubbed it on my mouth and face. now i have a fetish for black cocks and have been fucked by 3 more, but non as good as the firstone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it just getting better

the comment here about discovering black cock was writtin over 8 months ago. in that time my love of black cock has become a fetish. while still enjoy beinf fucked by anycock, black does it. when i go to my favorie theatre, i grope black cocks without hesitation and ask them frankly to fuck this white whore, slap her ass, pound that big cock into my unlubed ass, making me wince with pain for a short time, then relax and ebjoy it poundingme. one of the advantages of florida is warm weather. my, many times i havbe cupped someones balls as they passed me in the parking lot, quickly sucked them, rolled on a condom (i am quite proficient) and theit hot cock takes over and im fucked right away. i wish it were the old days i have heard about. i would have love to have been filled with dozens of loads of hot cum and walked through a theater or porn shop, advertising myself with cum running out of my man pussy.i would never turn down a hard, cum filled cock ready to fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best fuck

LOved your story.I wear t shirt, joggers,short skirt and pantyhose.I go to the adult bookshop and get coins for the booths.I make sure guys are looking and i drop a coin, bend over to pick it up so they can see my hosed arse. I walk into the booths ,coin in and wait.Usually doesnt take long before someone enters the booth next to me.Wait a little, hear the zip and he starts stroking.Put my finger at the hole then quickly turn so my hosed arse is there.Cock pushs through but instead of my mouth it hits my nylon hosed arse.I wiggle and he pushs harder.Here we go.I reach round and touch his cock, lower myseIf then slowly suck his hardening cock. I cover his cock with a condom, then still holding it turn around and lowering the back of my pantyhose bend forward so he has access to my hole.He gets the idea and slowly eases forward as i push back.He eases into me and then fucks me with a fast rhythym blowing his cumm up my tight hole.I blow mine into the front of my pantyhose.I stay until he pulls out of my stretched hole,wait until he leaves and hope that someone else comes in while my hole is still open and ready.One night i had 5 in a row fill me and the 2nd last one was huge, he made me cumm a second time and fucked me for about 15 minutes.I hardly felt the next guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was you

To the guy in sydney, i think it was you i fucked.All i saw was a pantyhose covered arse, which made my cock go rock hard,i pushed it thru the hole ,rubbed it between pantyhose covered thighs,a condom was put on my cock,i nearly came,and then i felt your hand guide my cock to your hole, i pushed forward and the head of my cock entered you,fuck you were tight was it your first time,and you eased back onto my cock.I couldnt help it , i had to fuck you so i started to fuck, slowly but then quickly as your hole milked my cock and with one last thrust my cumm burst up into you.you pushed back keeping me there until i pulled away.i removed the condom and left.I have been back since looking for your tight pantyhosed arse but as yet have not found you.What time and day, i would like to fill you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Magical changes

Wow! The other guys' cock changed from a hard 8 inch cock to a hard 6 inch cock. WTF? Just giving you some crap, dude. Seriously, I have made many similar mistakes because I failed to proof my story before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago

HOW ID LUV A BIG COCK UP MY GAY ASS NOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice One

I wish there were shops as such around here. I would luv to go to a place like that and take on a nice prick. The thought of another man allowing me the pleasre really perks me right up. You are so lucky. Hopefully one day though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BAREBACK CUM SLUT

I go into a booth, strip down to my PINK PANTIES, its not long before a cock appears. Down on my knees I make love to this beautful piece of manmeat. Kissing the head licking the precum, feeling it slid over my lips into my throat. I love sucking cock, I ask my guest if hr would like to fuck me. I slide down my PANTIES and put my ass up to the glory hole. That big cock finds my manpussy and slides in. After a few strokes I say "come in here and really pound my ass". He comes into the booth, I bend over and feel that fantastic cock go BALLS deep in my ass, Please fuck me, use my ass, Im in heaven. Fill me full of CUM. His cock is buried in me when I feel it pulsing shooting CUM deep into my ass. This my first cock of the evening, I know there are more just waiting to feed my hungry mouth a load of CUM and or my ass. I enjoy going home with a smile and CUM on my face,the taste of cock in my mouth, and CUM running down my leg

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 13 years ago
Love hearing tales like this

I just love reading stories like this. I would love to experience some of this action too - fucking a sissy, having a sissy fuck me and would like to be spitroasted myself.

Keep up the good work missyminx and please keep your stories coming. XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BITCH IN HEATA

Well written story. Nothing in this world compares with your first time being ass fucked. From that point onwards you're addicted to giving your "pussy" to any and all cocks but never get enough. Many times I've took 20+ in a single night and still wanted more. In my area we have four ABS locations and 3 highway rest areas that I cruise for cocks and I do it so often that I'm now well known so I tend to get the meat without much effort.

ariesdarkmage2ariesdarkmage2about 11 years ago
very great story

Very to the point very sexy stunning

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow I want a gloryhole time like that

Yes I simply NEED not want a gloryhole time like the one written.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
please tell us more

this story is hot and reminds me of the many times I've been to an ABS and sucked cock and got fucked through glory holes. Please tell us more adventures. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love My Ass

I could not weight for him to slid his monster cock deep in to my open hole.His cock was big hard and long 8'' soft.As he pushed the head in i knew i wanted it all.I told him to put it all in deep and hard.And fuck me until you fill my ass with all your cum.He fucked me long and hard filling my ass with two loads of cum.He still kept fucking me as his cum ran out of my ass and on my stocking covered leggs.When he finished fucking me i sucked his cock licking and sucking every drop of his sweet cum out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish this would happen to me .want to be bred for the first time but am too old and fat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous