All Comments on 'First Time Cheater'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quick healing!

That sprained ankle sure got well in a hurry! ;-))

Not very realistic, the speed they went from wrapping the ankle, to fucking. It could have been a better story if there had been some seduction thrown in here, maybe some uncertainty about giving in, and then surrender. And some little difficulties, overcome, because of the ankle. Actually, other than getting him into her apartment, the ankle injury served no purpose in the story. And he could have gotten into the apartment under many other, simpler pretexts.

I liked that after the first round, he went for the cream pie, but no aspect of that was elaborated at all. No description at all. Was there no cum available to even nibble on? No slickness? No dripping?

Often it's a good idea, when writing any story, to write the "final draft" and then let it sit for a week or so, before reading it and seeing what else it needs.

That probably was not done here, and I got the feeling that a good story idea was kind of wasted as the story was quickly thrown together.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Nice.......

Works for me. Well written, makes sense, neat. Key is to hold to the resolve that this is a one time event.........Kinda like believing in Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Peter Pan. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad ...

... but the errors were a bit off-putting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The other three commentors were kind of lukewarm in their comments,

Not me: thought it was excellent and really enjoyed it.

5****

Thanks. tom anon

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Geeze...

Mr Tom certainly has a high opinion of himself. Just another cheater, no matter how he tries to justify his philandering.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great little read, well paced and thought out, plenty of men must have this as a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to real to be fiction

I'm Realdoc, my computer won't let me validate, so have to use anon for comments.

I enjoyed this story a lot but it could have ended after the first sexual encounter. The rest just detracted for the well written first part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous