First Time Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

"C'mon Tom. Stop teasing me. Just fuck me already. I need to feel you inside me again. Please," Hannah begged.

I popped the head inside her, and slowly pushed into her until she had every bit of me. I started to saw in and out of her, slowly at first. Hannah dropped her face down to the pillow, leaving her ass high in the air, making sure my cock hit her insides in just the right spot. She reached underneath herself and started to play with her clit, and I held her hips and fucked her hard. Her cunt clenched hard around my cock when she came, and I struggled to hold back, but I couldn't. I grunted and slammed into her again and again, emptying my balls into her needy cunt. I collapsed on top of her and kissed and nibbled and her face and neck. We spent the next couple of hours kissing and touching and licking and sucking and fucking, eventually falling asleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

Hannah woke up first in the morning, and got out of bed to pee. She brushed out her hair a bit as I watched her, then came back in with a huge smile.

"Good morning, neighbor," she said. "You look like you had one hell of a night."

"That I did, Hannah. That I did."

She sidled up to me and kissed me, and before I knew it, her hand was wrapped around my stiff cock. She pulled the covers back and lowered her mouth to it, and tormented me by sucking and stroking me and stopping just before I got too close to cumming.

"You know," she said, in between licks and sucks of my cock. "This can never happen again, Tom. It's a weekend I will never forget, but it can't be repeated."

"I know, Hannah. I didn't plan this. It just...It just happened. I'm really glad that it did, but...I know. Never again."

"Well," she said with a sly grin, still stroking my cock. "It can't, but the weekend isn't over yet, now is it?"

She giggled and then straddled me with her back to me, cowboy style and impaled herself on my stiff cock. She let out a lusty moan as she started to ride me home.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers
12