All Comments on 'First Time Cruising'

by 54btmguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I love cruising stories. I love the thought of submitting to strangers like that. Thank you for sharing

patrick918patrick918almost 7 years ago
reminds me

reminds me of that first time i did the same thing ...

i love CUM !!!

and i love to suck COCK !!!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great story from another cum loving cock sucker. I'd love to find a spot like that near my home. I've never been able to get enough cock or cum no matter how many cocks I've sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sexting with you

I love sucking cock and sexting.2563681983 I love to cruze for cock

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot story!

I am a cum loving cocksucker and I loved reading this story. I not interested in getting my ass fucked or kissing and making out. I just like a dominant man that will make me get on my knees and suck his cock until he cums in my mouth. Other than that I am completely straight. I love pussy and women, but I love sucking cock. I have heard it called being a straight cocksucker on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Been there done that! Love the local cruzin spots, but hate the game playing. Guys come there to have sex, but a lot are scared to make that first move. Just ask!!! I have never bee shutout. When I surrender to a man, he thinks he's in charge. I let him talk the shit, but the mouth and ass that has the cock, is really in charge. More stories!

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

So many memories. Your story and sharing is encouraging me to start writing about mine. Yup, thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

My experience is they all are looking to suck and to be sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, god, how I recall the 90's, cruising in the City Lake park in Lawrenceville, GA, gay porn magazine fueling my horny slut lust for cock, Britney Spears Slave4U and Toxic blasting on my stereo, telling the wife I was working late, parking in the circle, flashing brakelights, scantily clad, horny cock lovers signaling their slutty secret sex needs, meeting one, two, three.....or more, lust sluts, sucking, licking, lubing, fucking.....oh, what a treat to engage in, if only it could be that way again!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable short story from this Author, thanks for Posting and I hope you continue to enjoy your new life.

Xx

Gypsy59Gypsy59over 1 year ago

Loved your cruising story. Would love to relive those mid 90’s times from downtown Columbia SC & the university.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user54btmguy@54btmguy
105 Followers
I do go to Erie PA a couple times a month and I am also on squirt.org under 55btmguy if you want to reach me there............Straight acting gay man that loves to please and service alpha males. Keep my body shaved head to toe and horny 24/7 and always willing to service men ...