First Time Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can easily get what I want in an hour," she told me, "I bet you I can get him to come at least twice, if not three times, in that time," she added confidently.

It was all agreed by Thursday evening; she would go and see him at 3 pm on Sunday, and stay for an hour or so. Kev's messages were short when he replied but it was clear he was as keen as Kate was to meet up. During numerous sex sessions we had in the run up to Sunday, Kate talked about how she would suck him off when they were downstairs but let the cum drip out of her mouth and onto her tits; she would then get him to go down on her until she came and his cock had recovered and was hard again, after which she would take him upstairs and let him fuck her. In the throes of passion, Kate even talked about taking Kev doggy style but telling him that when he was about to come, to rip of the condom and spurt all over her ass.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Me coming home with dried cum covering my tits and ass, all for you to lick off."

I admit, the thought was a nice one but realistically never going to happen. There was no way Kate could let Kev come that close to her pussy; the last thing we wanted was for two months down the line, Kate to be finding out that she was pregnant. As much as we were enjoying this experience, it was not worth that. Post sex, in the cool light of day, Kate acknowledged this to be the case. I was more than happy with the current arrangement; for her to come back to me with cum on her breasts and in her mouth, and with a well fucked pussy that smelt of condoms where this man had taken my wife's cunt for his own.

At one point things nearly came unstuck; Kate heard that a couple we were friends with were moving into the same cul-de-sac that Kev lived in, that same weekend. While we were comfortable with using a 'cover story', that was a bit close to home and we'd have had to re-think our plans; fortunately Kate checked the records at work and from discreet questions, established that it was a street in the same estate, but out of view of the cul-de-sac she hoped to visit.

Days Eight & Nine

Very occasionally, just for a moment, I would suddenly get nervous that what we were doing could lead to the break-up of our marriage; this normally occurred after sex when Kate would be telling me how good his body was or how nice looking he was. I mentioned this to Kate and she put my mind at ease, telling me she wanted me forever and that Kev, although good looking, was nothing more than a human sex toy, used by us to enhance our own sex life. We had made it clear from the start that Kate would not allow herself to be in any situation with him that could be seen as romantic as opposed to sexual, such as going for a drink or meal with him; the meetings were going to be, at the most, a drink to relax, hot sex and then straight home.

On the Friday afternoon, things changed significantly. Kev's removals turned up early and he and his wife were going to a hotel until the Sunday, then he'd be staying in the Sergeants Mess, although still had access to his house until the Monday. This meant that there would be no good reason why he, or Kate, would be in an empty house together, if seen by someone else.

After some discussion, we decided that Kate would book a hotel, as a 'surprise' for me on the Sunday night, playing up to Kev that she was so naughty using me as a reason to get some time alone with him. She would tell him that she had hinted to me that she had a surprise for me, and was going out on the Sunday afternoon to make final arrangements. In reality, she was going to check into the room about 2pm, telling him to come up about 15 minutes later, and then when he left a couple of hours later, I would be waiting outside the hotel (he had no idea what I looked like) and go straight up to the room. In my eyes, the cost of a short notice booking was well worth it if all went as planned.

Day Ten

The hotel was booked and Kate risked giving Kev a missed call; he eventually rang back and she told him of the change in plans, telling him to meet her at the hotel at 2.15 pm. He agreed without question but was no doubt wondering how she had managed to do that without me knowing. We were horny all day and again the sex was fantastic as we imagined what would take place the next day. Kate had become obsessed with the thought of saving his condoms and making me eat the cum from them and to be honest, I found the idea a massive turn on. She told me that she would remove Kev's condom once he had come and under the pretence of wanting to check it for her 'peace of mind', would take it in the bathroom and secrete it in her bag, flushing the toilet to give Kev the impression that she had disposed of it.

Day Eleven

The big day arrived and after getting up late and having breakfast, Kate went for a bath to prepare herself. I sat in the bathroom with her, watching as she groomed herself for another man, shaving her pussy and legs. Kate had decided she was going to open the door to him dressed in one of her outfits; a leather basque, knickers and high heeled, thigh length boots. Even so, she dressed in a gorgeous summer dress, telling me that this would add to the story about us going out that evening if Kev noticed it hanging up.

We deleted all the texts from her phone which would suggest that I was aware of what was happening, just in case Kev took an opportunity to look at it. I also pre-drafted a message for her to send me the second he knocked on the door, and one on my phone to send just after 4 pm, which would be the excuse for her to hurry him up if things were still happening. As much as I loved what we were doing, I did not want to be sitting around for hours waiting, so Kate would just tell Kev that I was on my way into town and usher him out of the room, telling him she would clean up and get a shower before she met me. In reality, Kate would climb back into the bed and wait for my arrival, used and smelling of sex.

Kate left just after 1 pm; she looked gorgeous and admitted to being a bit nervous. She rang me from the hotel room, telling me that she had just text Kev to let him know she was there and waiting. She didn't stay on the phone long; she still had to get her outfit on, and got off the phone promising me she would send the pre-arranged message as soon as he knocked on the door.

At 2.10 pm my phone beeped and when I saw the message from Kate I became instantly aroused, knowing that at that exact moment she would be opening the door to Kev, inviting him inside to fuck her. For the next ninety minutes it was all I could think of; I had images of Kate on her knees sucking him off and letting him come over her basque and tits, leaving it to dry so I could lick it off later.

I booked a taxi to pick me up just before 4 pm, intending to send her the text message while I was in the car, however a little after 4 pm, while in the taxi, Kate rang me. I was surprised at hearing from her but she explained that Kev had just left a few moments before, as things had come to a natural conclusion and she had rushed him out, saying she needed to get sorted before I got into town. She gave me the room number, I didn't ask her any questions in the taxi, although the driver was German, I was wary that he might understand English as well. I told her I'd be there in 10 minutes and once she'd hung up, sent her a message, 'Any pressi 4 me?' Two minutes later I received a reply which simply said, 'Yes!'

I willed the taxi to go faster, desperate to get to my slutty wife. When he pulled in at the hotel I paid him, not waiting for change, and went straight to the room. Kate opened the door and practically dragged me inside, she was naked and flushed looking; it was obvious that she'd had a good fucking. We had planned that she would keep her outfit on when with Kev and still be in it when I arrived, however, Kate later explained that Kev had seemed quite intimidated by her 'dominatrix' appearance and had she had decided to take it off.

As soon as the door shut behind me we were kissing passionately, I put my hand between her legs and felt her soaking wet pussy, still gaping wide from Kev's thick cock. Kate led to the bed; the quilt was lying on the floor and the sheets were ruffled. She climbed onto the bed and lay on her side, while I was tearing my clothes off as fast as I could.

"Just think," she said to me, "Just twenty minutes ago I was lying here as another man fucked me."

I was on the bed in a shot, going straight between her legs where this time I could definitely smell the odour of condoms. I licked at her used pussy while Kate moaned in pleasure.

"And I got you a present," she said. I looked up and Kate reached over to the bedside table, lifting up a condom that had been knotted at the top and was full of a creamy coloured liquid. She held it down near her pussy and I couldn't resist; I took the condom into my mouth and sucked on it, tasting her juices mixed with the taste of the latex.

"You are so bad," giggled Kate, pulling the condom gently, letting it slip from my mouth before I sucked it back in again. Kate then put the condom back on the table and pulled me up to her, us lying on our sides facing each other.

"Come on then, tell all," I said and as I fingered her clit, Kate described exactly what had happened with Kev in detail. He had seemed quite nervous at first, although relaxed more when Kate decided to take off the leather outfit and boots. She had sucked his cock until he came in her mouth, although instead of swallowing, she had let the cum flow from her mouth and onto her breasts. She showed me where and I licked at her skin, tasting the dried in salty taste of Kev's cum.

"Can you taste him?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I replied, not wanting to speak but to make sure I cleaned up every last drop of this man's cum from my wife's breasts.

Kev had fucked her twice, using two condoms, although had only came in one of them; Kate had finished him off with her mouth on the first occasion. As she described how good it felt to have his thick cock inside her, her pussy became wetter than I have ever felt it but every time she got close to coming I would stop touching her, not wanting her to get worn out too soon. I reached over and grabbed the condom, checking it was tied securely, and as Kate watched, I slipped it into her pussy, leaving just the end hanging out.

Going back between her legs, I sucked at her clit and then licked at the end of the condom, the rubber ring was keeping it open and I tongued the inside area, the part that would have been at the base of Kev's cock. "You are so bad!" she said, as she lay on her back watching me alternate between the condom and her clit. I took the condom from her with my teeth and sucked the entire thing into my mouth, being careful not to puncture it, savouring the taste now with fresh juices from Kate's pussy, then slipping it back inside her.

I left the condom there and moved up Kate's body, so we were again facing each other. She continued to describe what had happened with Kev, wanking my cock as I slipped my fingers in and out of her, alongside the cum filled condom. Kate was desperate to cum but I kept teasing her, stopping when I knew she was close.

Kate then climbed on top of me, straddling me and sinking her wet pussy down onto my cock once she had removed the condom from inside her. She leant to the side and picked up a pair of nail scissors that she must have placed on the bedside table earlier.

"Time for your treat," she said, smiling down at me. She took the scissors and I watched as she used them to cut a small hole in the tip of the condom. "Open wide."

I opened my mouth as she had instructed and turning the condom upside down, Kate held it above my mouth and began to squeeze the contents from it. I felt the first drop land on my tongue; Kate was grinding herself down on my cock as she watched her husband take another man's cum in his mouth for the first time ever.

As the fluid landed on my tongue I tasted the saltiness of it, swallowing each drop as it ran down my tongue to the back of my throat. Kate continued to squeeze the condom until it seemed there was no more left, then she dipped it into my mouth. "Go on babe, suck it clean, make sure you get it all out."

I sucked on the rubber, tasting as the remaining cum leaked from the end. "Cut the end off properly," I begged Kate, "Let me put my tongue inside it, where his cock was."

Kate used the scissors to cut the end entirely off the condom and I took it from her, stretching it wide so I could get my tongue inside, licking up the cum that was still on the inside of the condom, tasting where Kev's cock had been as he fucked my wife. Watching me do this was too much for Kate and she pushed down onto me, forcing my cock deep inside her as she came, her pussy clenching at my cock as the orgasm ripped through her.

"You dirty bastard," she cried, clawing at my chest, "You love it don't you, eating another man's cum."

"I love it," I replied, feeling my own orgasm approaching, "Get me more, fuck him again, bring me more cum to suck out of dirty used condoms." This was all too much for me and I cried out in pleasure as the cum spurted from my cock and deep into Kate's pussy; in my mind I wanted it to be mixing with Kev's, but just the thought that this was the second time a man had came inside her that afternoon, along with the taste of cum in my mouth, was bad enough and I experienced one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

Kate rolled off me and we lay next to each other, getting our breath back after the shattering orgasms. In the afterglow of sex, we talked about how great the whole experience had been; Kate said that even though fucking Kev had been exciting, it was nowhere near as fantastic as the sex between us afterwards, she said that she'd had the best orgasm she could remember and that watching me suck a condom clean of cum had been the dirtiest, horniest sight she had ever witnessed.

Kate admitted that she had loved acting like a slutty wife and was definitely up for doing it again. That evening, over drinks in a nearby bar, we decided that Kate would encourage Kev to book a hotel on the Thursday night, his last evening in Germany, and go to him for a couple of hours; her express purpose would be to come home with at least two cum-filled condoms, which by the time she was home and lying on our bed, would be in her pussy, getting ready for me to eat. Unfortunately that never happened as Kev had to leave early, however, Kate promised me that from now on, she was going to embrace her inner slut and would take any opportunity she got, just ensuring that whenever she fucked someone, I would always be getting my share when she got home!

12