All Comments on 'First Time Exposed'

by mauioutlaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
midgalbjmidgalbjover 7 years ago
Really

I liked the story and gave it a 5. But really, her 8th or 9th orgasm??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
blackmail

the guy took pictures and now wants to fuck her and then pimp her like a whore.

CletisCletisover 7 years ago
Followup

I could see this going on and having the wife also tied up and wearing headphones. Then bring the guy into the bedroom and see where things go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strange urge

But very real nonetheless. Like others, I wracked my brain trying to figure out some way to do it, then one day the wife caught me reading. We had a long talk, she laughed, then told me it all sounded like fun and was harmless. In fact once she figured out that it got me up and going, she was all for it.

Since then, for years now, she has "accidents." and she is very good at it all appearing innocent. Bell hops, deliveries, one spectacular one at her Doctor's visit when the Doctor caught on and played along. We go see him 3-4 times a year and never get a bill, he pokes and probes and looks is all, nothing more.

Crazy, yes? Also, a turn on. Lots of women like showing off when it's not really their fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked the story. Love watching others play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We started these things BEFORE we even married

My wife and I agreed when I first started going with her that we would never wear underwear and be naked around the house and where ever we could get away with it. We also love having sex in front of ohers . Makes for an exciting life BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story. I have exposed my wife like this to several different men over the years. Some of them were even men that we knew. I was so hot knowing that they knew what she looked like naked!

I even set it up so that she thought she was cheating on me with one of them. However, I had told him ahead of time exactly how to seduce her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermauioutlaw@mauioutlaw
7 Followers
Just a regular guy with an extremely active libido. Mid 60's, married for almost 40 years. Enjoy reading stories but need to find the time to write more. Feel free to contact. trw53@yahoo.com