All Comments on 'First Time For Everything'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Interesting coming up age story. As someone who I suspect was much like Tim was when I was his age I was often thought of as being much younger that I was, at least with my clothes on, I understood that part of my appeal (maybe even all of it because I was not very handsome) was my youthful appearance. What was really going on inside the other men's minds I don't know.

What I thought about this? For one thing I was wanted and that meant a lot to be. When I figured it out eventually I didn't fight it and actually used to try and make myself look younger. I was in my early 20's and could pass for 15. Those days are gone unfortunately but if I could relive those days I would not only do it again but would do even more of it.

Looking young and using that to your advantage is MUCH different than actually being young and being taken advantage of. There's right and there's wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Timmy,

I love this story like I love all your stories. I love the naivete coupled with the hot, believable sex. It makes me wonder too whether I should continue thinning and or shaving my thick body hair. If I could meet someone like you, I would let it grow.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Loved the Corvair

Loved my Corvair but didn't like getting hit by a drunk driver. Bye, bye car. Chester was a predatory jerk. 18 is TOO old?! Some twinks take longer to grow out of their Bambi stage.

46204_zipper46204_zipperabout 3 years ago
Memories

Very similar to my first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous